Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we expect too much from Rahman?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Do we expect too much from Rahman?

Some are saying he will beat vitali but when lewis was knocked out by him he was showboating and looked like he had underestimated him. I guarentee vitali wont do that so my question is did rahman ko of lewis make him look better than he really is?
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do we expect too much from Rahman?

Quote Originally Posted by snakey
    Some are saying he will beat vitali but when lewis was knocked out by him he was showboating and looked like he had underestimated him. I guarentee vitali wont do that so my question is did rahman ko of lewis make him look better than he really is?
    So so so . . .

Everybody now in World that Rahman is a attack and powerfull power . . . And if Rahman touch very well every human beings head willl be down . . .

But everybody know too Rahman KO Lewis with a Lucky KO in Re-Macht Lewis DESTROY EASYLY RAHMAN ! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahman
    So so so . . .

Everybody now in World that Rahman is a attack and powerfull power . . . And if Rahman touch very well every human beings head willl be down . . .

But everybody know too Rahman KO Lewis with a Lucky KO in Re-Macht Lewis DESTROY EASYLY RAHMAN ! ! !
    Yeah but what i mean is, we all took rahman for being very powerful coz he kod lewis but then again mcCall did that too. Rahman hit Kali meehan with about 5 hard rights at the end of the round yet kali didnt go down and i dont think kali has the best chin.

PS When kali comes back without a broken hand he'll hammer rahman to the ground
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a flash knockdown and Lewis decided not to get up anymore, maybe because he thought that Rahman would beat him worse if he got up or maybe there was money involved(Don King).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BalcoBonds25
    It was a flash knockdown and Lewis decided not to get up anymore, maybe because he thought that Rahman would beat him worse if he got up or maybe there was money involved(Don King).
    Dont think so, but im not gonna say he has a glass jaw coz he went toe to toe with vitali and didnt go down but mcCall ko'd him as well which does question lewis's chin a bit.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

People expect WAY too much of Rahman he shouldn't even get a title shot in all honesty...but then again it's hard to find a heavyweight that has really earned one....I want to see a title tourney to make a TRUE champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BalcoBonds25

I dont know but everything can happened in this Boxing Business!!! I dint trsut to Boxing Business much or never!!!
    Dont think so, but im not gonna say he has a glass jaw coz he went toe to toe with vitali and didnt go down but mcCall ko'd him as well which does question lewis's chin a bit.
    McCall TKO Lewis with a offen lucky punch !!! Re-Mach Lewis destroy him corner to corner...

and Rahman Ko was too a lucky punch ! ! !

Do you see another KO down from lewis ever from Tua,Berbick,Razor,Tyson,Hoylfield,Klitschko or others ever ? ? ?

He have a very strong chin but if you get in this chin 200Km/h power punch will too KO a Elephant ! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally i think Rahman's chance's are very slim, he has no real advantage over Klitscho.
    The only chance he's got is get in a lucky punch like wot he did to lennox lewis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman is poor, and he quits aswell. Its writen all over his face in fights. He has got power and thats about it ..... he is abit like Danny Williams but the difference is Danny Williams kept on getting up and fighting on against VK ..... Rahman wont.

Shit challenger..... shit champion ...... shit fight. The end !!

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think at best we are HOPING for something from Rahman, just to make it competitive for a bit would do
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard after rahman beat lewis he didnt want to give him a rematch and something like "let me fight the fat guy, i want to fight the fat guy".
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKY MARSHMELLOW
      Rahman is poor, and he quits aswell.  Its writen all over his face in fights. He has got power and thats about it ..... he is abit like Danny Williams but the difference is Danny Williams kept on getting up and fighting on against VK ..... Rahman wont.

s*** challenger..... s*** champion ...... s*** fight.   The end !!
    Rahman is not like Danny . . . He has better power and better fight style ! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, Rahman is nowhere near the bum that Williams was and still is, but he is nowhere near the level of Klitschko. Meehan's problem with Rahman's aggression was trying to stand in his face and cover up while getting bombed by Rahman. With no time to breath, Meehan could not find an opening to fire back. Klitschko will not stand there covering up while Rahman throws everything but the kitchen sink at him. Klitschko knows when to back up and look for his spots. Rahman leaves himself too open when trying to come in for the kill and for somebody like Klitschko, who has never tasted the canvas, this may be his undoing.
    "Even Roy Jones was forced to 'Lean Back'"

- Fat Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

rahman is one of those work horse fighters that knows EXACTLY how good or un-Good he is & has alot of experience & time to think about what hes done wrong & what hes done right that works in fights

win ,lose or draw Rahman will take it too him beleive that ..rahman has been KO'd by tua & lewis ...so theres proof that a stray shot can knock rahman out of his tree but the man can fight like hell ....tahst what i mean by saying he knows what he can & cant & has to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NO

Thread Information