Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mr. Left Hook vs. Kessler is in the making by Palle/HBO by rumors

I would love to watch this fight but is Jeff Lacy still not way too strong for that Danish kid that was outclassed so badby by Calzaghe?

Rumors says that the fight should be an eliminator fight for at titlefight in later 2008.

Could anyone inform me in which org? Kessler is close to WBC and WBA - is the fight in one of those organisations?

This fight could very likely end the Danes days in boxing. Lacy is so dangerous for everybody below 200 pounds!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mr. Left Hook vs. Kessler is in the making by Palle/HBO by rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Ulla
    I would love to watch this fight but is Jeff Lacy still not way too strong for that Danish kid that was outclassed so badby by Calzaghe?

Rumors says that the fight should be an eliminator fight for at titlefight in later 2008.

Could anyone inform me in which org? Kessler is close to WBC and WBA - is the fight in one of those organisations?

This fight could very likely end the Danes days in boxing. Lacy is so dangerous for everybody below 200 pounds!
    Imo Lacys Strength throughout career has been overstated due to the shiny packaging.Lacy does not belong any where near a title shot at this moment.I don't think he will fully recover from Injury the way an apparent power puncher would need to in order to hang with top guys.I think Kessler could actually "box" & bring enough power to Damage Lacy.
    You do recall Calzaghe beating the Hype out of Lacy right?Joe not only brought Kessler AND Lacy to school ....but actually Drove the f!!!ng bus !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st and foremost Welcome to Casa De Saddo...

Heres CC#1 on me..... Hope you stick around.

Now about your post.
    For starters Joe will soon vacate the titles and the org. will start having eliminators (as you yourself state this here)

Mikkels #3 by the WBA, #4 by the WBO, the IBF doesn't have Mikkel rated go figure.... and the WBC has him at #3

Lacy is #10 WBC and #7 at the IBF...

These 2 comments lead me to believe you don't follow/watch boxing too much.
    Lacy poses 'zero' threat to Mikkel. I see this as a big pay day for Lacy and nothing more. Lacys looked horrible in his last fights and a Mikkel TKO win is how I see this fight ending...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

Lacy poses 'zero' threat to Mikkel. I see this as a big pay day for Lacy and nothing more. Lacys looked horrible in his last fights and a Mikkel TKO win is how I see this fight ending...
    i agree.. lacy would get smoked in this fight.. he's way too slow and mikkel would 1-2 him to DEATH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st and foremost Welcome to Casa De Saddo...

Heres CC#1 on me..... Hope you stick around.

Now about your post.
    For starters Joe will soon vacate the titles and the org. will start having eliminators (as you yourself state this here)

Mikkels #3 by the WBA, #4 by the WBO, the IBF doesn't have Mikkel rated go figure.... and the WBC has him at #3

Lacy is #10 WBC and #7 at the IBF...

These 2 comments lead me to believe you don't follow/watch boxing too much.
    Thanks for the welcome - no, these days I am not a hardcore boxing fan anymore. Before I used a lot of time following it. Anyway, I thought that Left Hook was way better than this European school-boy - last time I followed boxing closely Jeff was close to P4P Top 10 - things might has changed - anyway, who will win such a fight now? The Danish Kid or Mr. Left Hook?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell you what Ulla it seems to me like your someone whos here just to get a kick out of it.

Callin Mikkel 'The Danish Kid' and Lacy 'Mr. Left Hook'....

I'll let my good friend VD and the rest of the gang take good care of you....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry if I am out of it :-D but what do you mean?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He means your a fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell you what Ulla it seems to me like your someone whos here just to get a kick out of it.

Haaa, Mick I was being PC and slap boxing the obvious poser-tard
    Danish kid .....??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    He means your a F****** idiot.
    Sorry, but I do not know what you mean - but be calling an Idiot just askin a question - I will find at better forum

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have a refreshing way with words dude Brutal,Ala Lacy revisiting bend over mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for NOT letting new people getting in this forum......

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry, but I do not know what you mean - but be calling an Idiot just askin a question - I will find at better forum
    Now you've met VD.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for NOT letting new people getting in this forum......
    Sorry to tell you this but you closed the door on yourself.
    The Danish Kid & Mr Left Hook
    What a clown...
    Also I never told you I wasn't letting you in. You are more then welcome to stay and come by ANYTIME....
    We welcome 1, we welcome all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thank you guys

Thread Information