Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Margarito vs ????????? would open some eyes and garner some respect

I guess you can say I am just as sick and tired of the Margarito hype train as Floyd haters are of Floyd being called the best so I got the creative juices flowing and here is what I came up with and lets get some opinons..

I will start with this you can Hate on Floyd and diss his level of comp on the other hand searching Margaritos record his level of comp is as bare as OLD MOTHER HUBBARD'S CUPBOARD and thats a fact!!!!! But he still has the ballz to think he deserves to call the shots and demand the #1 PFP fighter in the world but such is life I'm sure the the Phillies would love to play the Yankees in the world series too!!!!! problem with that is you have to earn your shot or be in a position to call the shots which in either case MArgarito is not there!!!

So I got the perfect solution for the Tijuana Tornado.....The guythat comesto my mind is a natural bigger man who has had serious problems making his weight at 135lbs and is just a rough tough son of a bitch...Have you guys figured it out yet Also is a fellow Mexican that has iron jaw comes forward constantly and is relentless as hell WITH EXCELLENT POWER>>

JOSE LUIS CASTILLO!!!!!!!!!! I think that fight tome would be a sinifigant step up in competion for Margarito and if he can stop Castillo then I think hehas a LEGITIMATE gripe and argument as being deserving to fight Floyd....

Anyone else have opponets For Magarito that would increase his stock and validate him to be what he is hyped as

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margarito vs ????????? would open some eyes and garner some respect

I was about to say nice thread then I read the same lame ass shat that I've been reading. I mean really bro,was there any point in that long ass intro...and you want JLC to jump up 2 divisions in 1 fell swoop?
    I'd like to see Margarito fight Collazo but he seems intent on fighting Hatton again so that just takes me back to square 1. I'd like to see him fight Quintana and that fight is a possibility. Quintana is slick,reasonably fast and a southpaw boxer,so I want to see how Tony would deal with him. I have also read earlier today that negotiations are re opening for Winky-Tony.Bad move for Tony but shows how desperate he is..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    I guess you can say I am just as sick and tired of the MArgarito hype train as Floyd haters are of Floyd being called the best so I got the creative juices flowing and here is what I came up with and lets get some opinons..

I will start with this you can Hate on Floyd and diss his level of comp on the other hand searching Margaritos record his level of comp is as bare as OLD MOTHER HUBBARD'S CUPBOARD and thats a fact!!!!! But he still has the ballz to think he deserves to call the shots and demand the #1 PFP fighter in the world but such is life I'm sure the the Phillies would love to play the Yankees in the world series too!!!!! problem with that is you have to earn your shot or be in a position to call the shots which in either case MArgarito is not there!!!

So I got the perfect solution for the Tijuina Tornado.....The guythat comesto my mind is a natural bigger man who has had serious problems making his weight at 135lbs and is just a rough tough son of a bitch...Have you guys figured it out yet Also is a fellow Mexican that has iron jaw comes forward constantly and is relentless as hell WITH EXCELLENT POWER>>

JOSE LUIS CASTILLO!!!!!!!!!! I think that fight tome would be a sinifigant step up in competion for Margarito and if he can stop Castillo then I think hehas a LEGITIMATE gripe and argument as being deserving to fight Floyd....

Anyone else have opponets For Magarito that would increase his stock and validate him to be what he is hyped as

this is a great post

the critics who are presseing on with their nonsense also refuse to acknowledge that the following fighters are ready and willing to fight margarito:

quintana
    williams
    judah
    mitchell
    even santos said he would be willing to give tony a shot at avenging his loss

i guess since floyd is "ducking" margarito, then you would have to admit that tony is ducking the guys just mentioned

also keep this in mind haters

FLOYD HASNT TURNED DOWN THIS FIGHT YET........

he is mulling his options (mosely if he wins, is still alive if the money is at parity, spinks has a lot more to offer than tony: maybe 5-6 mil PLUS the 154 lb championship, and as far as i know..... a fight with margarito isnt dead yet)

let him have at least ONE MEANINGFUL FIGHT before you all decide he is worthy of stepping in the ring and collecting the payday that you get with pbf

blah, blah, blah, 8 million
    if floyd got 8 mil for bruseles, your asses would be criticizing him still (at least bruseles was a mandatory)

bob arum has done a fantastic job of pulling the wool over a lot of fans eyes, not that it matters cause in 2 years you wont even remember margaritos name

it reminds me of that movie where they made something out of nothing

THE GREAT WHITE HYPE (except its a latino version)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I was about to say nice thread then I read the same lame ass shat that I've been reading. I mean really bro,was there any point in that long ass intro...and you want JLC to jump up 2 divisions in 1 fell swoop?
    I've heard worse Game, I've heard people say that Margarito only wants to fight the best liie Mayweather etc so that he can say he lost to the best and won't fight anyone else like Mitchell or them because he's afraid he'd get exposed before he gets his shot can you believe that!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What was Lame ass? It would hardly be a jump for Castillo seeing that he struggles immensely to make weight in the 1st place!!!!!! especially seeing that Castillo does not have to gain weight to get there, matter of fact he wouldn't look so depleted and would probably be stronger...There is definitely no fault in that logic whatsoever Castillo is world class and would be more than competitive at welterweight....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito beats 6 heads,Kyvelos,Cintron,Gomez,Martinez,etc etc so if he fought Williams(whom he beat up in sparring),Judah(who has lost 4 of 6),Mitchell(you're joking),Santos(stylistic nightmare and still MOST had Tony up by 1 round and a knockdown was not called),what would it prove?
    Also,you are confused,people question PBF's level of competition because he is supposed to be P4P number 1,Margarito isn't it..
    If you're own fave boxer says dumb shit like if it makes dollars,it makes sense,and then is offered his biggest payday and does not take it.....it looks foolish...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF publicly turned down Joel Casamayor in favor of Mitchell and Stevie Johnston in favor of Sosa and Phillip N’Dou while lightweight champ. (I read this somewhere),he says if it makes $$$ it makes sense,Margarito makes him the most money he will ever get from a fight and that's before all the money from it being PPV comes in and with allll those latinos there,it would be a massive fight so why not fight this bum Margarito and make the easy money as he has only been too willing to do in the last few years?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't get it...Why do people say he should fight Judah? Theres nothing there anymore.........If Tony beats Judah the only thing that hes gonna get is people saying he beat a Judah that was already done.....Thats about fucking it thats all he'll get nothing more maybe even less.....

Tony needs one of the 'OTHER' top fighters to tighten up his balls and step up to the plate....If you notice Tony doesn't say I wan't fight so and so so I can beat him......ALL he says is I wan't a shot at him he speaks in the ring and lets his boxing do the talking......

Williams looked against Mathysse all of a sudden hes the next best thing since sliced bread and he can beat Tony.

Why not have Williams vs. Quintana?

Tonys been waiting in line ready for his shot for a while, just that NOBODY HAhas the balls to step up to the plate.....

Remember before Judah-PBF.....I told all of you who ever won the fight WAS NOT going to take up Tony on the challenge he amde for the winner? Go back to my posts during that time you know I aint lying, it's been 3 months and nothing yet.

PBF fans are so blind....If you look closely all I'm giving you are facts I'm not saying anything that cannot be found on paper.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I don't get it...Why do people say he should fight Judah? Theres nothing there anymore.........If Tony beats Judah the only thing that hes gonna get is people saying he beat a Judah that was already done.....Thats about fucking it thats all he'll get nothing more maybe even less.....

Tony needs one of the 'OTHER' top fighters to tighten up his balls and step up to the plate....If you notice Tony doesn't say I wan't fight so and so so I can beat him......ALL he says is I wan't a shot at him he speaks in the ring and lets his boxing do the talking......

Williams looked against Mathysse all of a sudden hes the next best thing since sliced bread and he can beat Tony.

Why not have Williams vs. Quintana?

Tonys been waiting in line ready for his shot for a while, just that NOBODY HAhas the balls to step up to the plate.....

Remember before Judah-PBF.....I told all of you who ever won the fight WAS NOT going to take up Tony on the challenge he amde for the winner? Go back to my posts during that time you know I aint lying, it's been 3 months and nothing yet.

PBF fans are so blind....If you look closely all I'm giving you are facts I'm not saying anything that cannot be found on paper.
    You my friend,speak the TRUTH!I remember your sig after the Gomez fight!!! CC,too true..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Margarito beats 6 heads,Kyvelos,Cintron,Gomez,Martinez,etc etc so if he fought Williams(whom he beat up in sparring),Judah(who has lost 4 of 6),Mitchell(you're joking),Santos(stylistic nightmare and still MOST had Tony up by 1 round and a knockdown was not called),what would it prove?
    Also,you are confused,people question PBF's level of competition because he is supposed to be P4P number 1,Margarito isn't it..
    If you're own fave boxer says dumb shit like if it makes dollars,it makes sense,and then is offered his biggest payday and does not take it.....it looks foolish...
    CC. And remember, nobody considered those guys jokes until AFTER Margarito beat them. If they thought that these guys were jokes they wouldn't have said they can beat Margarito I really hate when someone picks a fighter to win and then calls them a joke after like people are doing Karmazin when everyone was riding cloud 9 with him after he beat Ouma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    I guess you can say I am just as sick and tired of the MArgarito hype train as Floyd haters are of Floyd being called the best so I got the creative juices flowing and here is what I came up with and lets get some opinons..

So I got the perfect solution for the Tijuina Tornado.....The guythat comesto my mind is a natural bigger man who has had serious problems making his weight at 135lbs and is just a rough tough son of a bitch...Have you guys figured it out yet Also is a fellow Mexican that has iron jaw comes forward constantly and is relentless as hell WITH EXCELLENT POWER>>

this is a great post

the critics who are presseing on with their nonsense also refuse to acknowledge that the following fighters are ready and willing to fight margarito:

quintana
    williams
    judah
    mitchell
    even santos said he would be willing to give tony a shot at avenging his loss

i guess since floyd is "ducking" margarito, then you would have to admit that tony is ducking the guys just mentioned

also keep this in mind haters

FLOYD HASNT TURNED DOWN THIS FIGHT YET........

he is mulling his options (mosely if he wins, is still alive if the money is at parity, spinks has a lot more to offer than tony: maybe 5-6 mil PLUS the 154 lb championship, and as far as i know..... a fight with margarito isnt dead yet)

let him have at least ONE MEANINGFUL FIGHT before you all decide he is worthy of stepping in the ring and collecting the payday that you get with pbf

blah, blah, blah, 8 million
    if floyd got 8 mil for bruseles, your asses would be criticizing him still (at least bruseles was a mandatory)

bob arum has done a fantastic job of pulling the wool over a lot of fans eyes, not that it matters cause in 2 years you wont even remember margaritos name

it reminds me of that movie where they made something out of nothing

THE GREAT WHITE HYPE (except its a latino version)

yeah and he is looking for a more dangereous and more mony fight available. ONce PBF signs with whoever I'm shure Tony will pick one of those.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Anyone that deserves such a big fight...
    Collazo
    Baldomir
    Quintana

and so on

Thread Information