Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Floyd v Shane .........( something)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd v Shane .........( something)

Did they officially hired USADA for the testing?

Im sure there would be a little article if they did plus promotion and training are in full gear. Can anybody pls post the link if i miss it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd v Shane .........( something)

Olympic Style is all year. so if they will hire USADA for the May 1 bout. Does it make sense that USADA should have been OFFICIALLY hired by this time

March 17 to May 1 is just 1 and a half months. So when are they gonna start the ramdom tests? Shane could have roided up since a month ago and use the clear again before USADA gets hired

Just asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard big Floyd bought a kit off the internet and will be doing the testing under close supervision of brother Roger...The Mosley camp has outsourced to Balco...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on another not, team Pacquiao is under investigation for poisoning Clottey's soup giving him diarrhea and causing him to lose the fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Promoter View Post
    I heard big Floyd bought a kit off the internet and will be doing the testing under close supervision of brother Roger...The Mosley camp has outsourced to Balco...
    ...Very funny...I owe you some rep in 24

Wait a MINUTE!!!!!! Are you trying to insinuate that this man

Is Not repuitable enough to supervise this man giving a drug test?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure if you are aware of this BUT IMO ANY MAN that can do this

Is one that should not be doubted under any circumstances

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    Olympic Style is all year. so if they will hire USADA for the May 1 bout. Does it make sense that USADA should have been OFFICIALLY hired by this time

March 17 to May 1 is just 1 and a half months. So when are they gonna start the ramdom tests? Shane could have roided up since a month ago and use the clear again before USADA gets hired

Just asking.
    Mosley agreed to the testing, it's really not a big deal to be doing which I imagine why it is not publicised. I'm sure there will be plenty of exposure for it on 24/7 though.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Just asking.
    Mosley agreed to the testing, it's really not a big deal to be doing which I imagine why it is not publicised. I'm sure there will be plenty of exposure for it on 24/7 though.
    Yeah 24/7 should cover it. But it's insane that the media missed something that is the cause of the cancellation of the richest fight in the sport.

with that i assume USADA is already hired and there are scheduled(By the agency) tests as we type.
    Last edited by miron_lang; 03-18-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just asking.
    Yeah 24/7 should cover it. But it's insane that the media missed something that is the cause of the cancellation of the richest fight in the sport.

with that i assume USADA is already hired and there are scheduled(By the agency) tests as we type.
    there will be no scheduled (known dates) tests. remember it's random. hope they will be showing the results of the random drug tests in 24/7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by toe2toe View Post

there will be no scheduled (known dates) tests. remember it's random. hope they will be showing the results of the random drug tests in 24/7
    Mate

They will be scheduled by the agency but wont be leaked out to the fighters. (see Parenthesis.) They dont really do it randomly but on systematic schedule unannounced to the athletes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From FIGHTNEWS.COM -----copy and paste

Floyd Mayweather and Shane Mosley will begin the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) gold standard anti-doping program on Monday, March 22 as they continue to prepare for Mayweather vs Mosley “Who R U Picking?” PPV set to take place on Saturday, May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The program involves no-advance-notice sample collection of the athletes’ blood and urine prior to and after the fight so that all banned substances, some of which do not show up in urine alone, are tested for thoroughly, and with both athletes subjected to the testing program leading up to as well as after the fight.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd and Shane have agreed to subject themselves to Olympic-style drug testing for their upcoming fight. While I'm sure there's a huge barb being thrown there at Pacquiao from the Mayweather camp, I also feel that it IS good for boxing. Hey, if you've got nothing to hide...

I also commend Floyd for finally taking a fight with some inherent danger attached to it. That being said, I'll be cheering like a madman for Mosley to knock Mayweather's head off.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is manoeuvring for the fight with Pac to show that he will not give up on this issue as Freddie Roach thinks he is just making these demands because he found out Pac does not like needles.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information