Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hatton making fun of Floyd's pad work with Roger

In Episode 2 Hatton was making of Floyd's pad work with Roger Mayweather. Hatton claimed that, "Pads don't hit back", and that anybody could do what Floyd was doing. Hatton then began to mockingly imitate Floyd.

Now the question I pose is, "

1. Is Hatton that ignorant to not know that the pad work that Floyd is doing with Roger helps Floyd to throw accurate combinations at short distances with lightning speed?

2. The pad work helps with Floyd's coordination, rhythm and conditioning. And when Floyd achieves this rhythm with his opponent, he is virtually unstoppable?

Of course Floyd comically responded by mimicking Ricky's body work with his trainer.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton making fun of Floyd's pad work with Roger

I admit I thought Hatton's mocking of the padwork was hilarious (him and his trainer slapping each other at a quick pace), but he did come off as incredibly ignorant when he was talking about how ineffective it was. Floyd is going to light him up like a Christmastree ( just in time for the holidays)
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is just more or less to get under Floyds skin is all....We all know how arrogant PBF is and Hatton is just giving him a taste of his own medicine....I promise if Hatton does not do it to Floyd PBF will be mocking Hattons camp...

Remember how Floyd acted in the lead up to the DLH fight...Ricky isn't going to allow Mayweather to have him as the butt of the joke is all
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That boy (Hatton) has no idea what he's up against. Tell u what fight night he better expected the unexpected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It might just be me, but I think Hatton is also coming off as a bit of a prick in general. Modest people don't say their modest. You don't hear guys like Marvin Harrison(in american football) say he is the greatest receiver, but he is really good. After seeing Hatton before the last few fights I don't think he is modest or charming at all, and Daxx Kahn I wrote this before I read your message so chill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker
    I admit I thought Hatton's mocking of the padwork was hilarious (him and his trainer slapping each other at a quick pace), but he did come off as incredibly ignorant when he was talking about how ineffective it was. Floyd is going to light him up like a Christmastree ( just in time for the holidays)
    They are gonna need a squeegee for all that Hatton blood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    It might just be me, but I think Hatton is also coming off as a bit of a prick in general. Modest people don't say their modest. You don't hear guys like Marvin Harrison(in american football) say he is the greatest receiver, but he is really good. After seeing Hatton before the last few fights I don't think he is modest or charming at all, and Daxx Kahn I wrote this before I read your message so chill.
    Hey, Taeth.

I heard that Hatton was "a man of the people". Have you heard anything about this?

I just read an article about it. Why hasn't this been mentioned on 24/7?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he tries to be, or thinks he is, and maybe in Britain he is, but he is talking about how he doesn't need to brag about how good he is, but somebody who is humble or real wouldn't give a shit about that if the other person was saying it. People can say what they want, but Floyd as whole is getting under Hatton's skin and I think its pretty obvious just by the fact that he is making fun of Mayweather, trying to reasure himself. When somebody is truly laughing off what the other person is saying you can tell, but Hatton seems like he has butterflies in his stomach when he does it. He just seems half confident to me, and he also made excuses for his last two fights and he didn't even rematch Collazo, when MAyweather beat Castillo in a close fight he immediately fought a rematch, and when some, crazy, people thought Oscar gave him a close fight he was open immediately for a rematch. Mayweather has been a little annoying, but I feel at least his persona is evidently a facade while Hatton seems to the endeerment of those surrounding him. I could very well be wrong, but I feel Hatton is the same he used to be when he fought Tszyu.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It might just be me, but I think Hatton is also coming off as a bit of a prick in general.
    It's just you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bcollins
    It might just be me, but I think Hatton is also coming off as a bit of a prick in general.
    It's just you.
    I co-sign B Collins. Hatton is a bellend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this was behavior that Hatton showed on a regular basis then I would agree he is a bit of a prick....Usually though Hatton is good hearted and respectful....How many other guys do you know get cheered by mexicans while fighting one of their top level guys after wearing a sombrero in the ring...after Floyd did so on bad taste?.........

Ricky is a decent fellow giving the class clown a lesson in being a smart ass is all....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn
    If this was behavior that Hatton showed on a regular basis then I would agree he is a bit of a prick....Usually though Hatton is good hearted and respectful....How many other guys do you know get cheered by mexicans while fighting one of their top level guys after wearing a sombrero in the ring...after Floyd did so on bad taste?.........

Ricky is a decent fellow giving the class clown a lesson in being a smart ass is all....
    Can you please explain to me why Floyd's was in bad taste but, apparently, Ricky's was in good taste?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn

Ricky is a decent fellow giving the class clown a lesson in being a smart a** is all....
    Can you please explain to me why Floyd's was in bad taste but, apparently, Ricky's was in good taste?

Thanks in advance.
    Dios you seem to be an over corrective micro boss
    Your doing a great j.o.b though.

Floyds was bad because its tired,used & played out...You expect It!

Hattons was good because It was a clear (and effective) provocation and jab.....out of character .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think ricky should emulate that floyd exercise. He is going to need the accuracy and speed to catch floyd. HBO must be writing hatton's script. It is getting really tedious. Trying to build drama to sell more tickets.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC, I said it before..in the 2nd episode Hatton came off far more arrogant to me that Floyd did.
    He tells Floyd to change the record but to be honest you hear the same shit from Hatton week in week out as well. He is a funny guy and I much prefer him when he is not telling us how much people like him and how he is that and he is that. Gets a bit puke-worthy after a while..

Thread Information