User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just Popping In Quick To Praise Floyd Mayweather Jr

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Just Popping In Quick To Praise Floyd Mayweather Jr

Two of my favorite current fighters going at it, it was hard to root for anyone so i just went into the fight neutral. And my god i didn't think JMM would get beaten that badly, it was a frigging masterclass one of the best boxing displays i've ever seen over a fighter of JMM's quality.

It was strange because i was happy and sad at the sametime, i was sad that JMM got beaten so embarrassingly, but i was also happy my boy Floyd Mayweather Jr is back. And like i've always said he will beat Manny Pacquiao and he will do it handily IMO.

If JMM gives Manny Pacquiao fits with his counter punching style, Floyd Mayweather Jr who is quicker, has a better defense, sharper punches, ETC. Will be too much for Manny Pacquiao IMO.

Overall great to see my boy back, and im just glad JMM went the distance. And he did himself proud taking all that and he never stopped trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just Popping In Quick To Praise Floyd Mayweather Jr

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Two of my favorite current fighters going at it, it was hard to root for anyone so i just went into the fight neutral. And my god i didn't think JMM would get beaten that badly, it was a frigging masterclass one of the best boxing displays i've ever seen over a fighter of JMM's quality.

It was strange because i was happy and sad at the sametime, i was sad that JMM got beaten so embarrassingly, but i was also happy my boy Floyd Mayweather Jr is back. And like i've always said he will beat Manny Pacquiao and he will do it handily IMO.

If JMM gives Manny Pacquiao fits with his counter punching style, Floyd Mayweather Jr who is quicker, has a better defense, sharper punches, ETC. Will be too much for Manny Pacquiao IMO.

Overall great to see my boy back, and im just glad JMM went the distance. And he did himself proud taking all that and he never stopped trying.
    Agreed, just about word-for-word.

I think Marquez realized by the midway point that he had no shot, but he was committed to making it thru 12 and not getting stopped.

Was New York, Cali most recently to present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

I completely agree... I am not a Floyd fan, though I thought he would win but not like that. The punch/connect percentages for floyd and jmm couldn't have been more opposite. I would love to say the size would have made a difference but I just don't see it. JMM still wouldn't have landed anything all night.

Floyd really has grown into a welter weight frame though. He looked absolutely brilliant and I hate the guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

can't wait to see mayweather vs. pac

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I expected PBF to win, but I figured JMM would make a fight out of it.

To do that to a fighter like JMM is nothing short of virtuoso.

Thread Information