Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Allan Green: "Miranda is Tailor Made For Me"

I just read this....Apparently,after seeing the fight,Green's team contacted Miranda#s about a possible fight. Green is willing to move down,what do you guys think? It;ll be exciting!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Allan Green: "Miranda is Tailor Made For Me"

Would be a great matchup, both can punch, only Green can box but only Miranda has a chin so a 50/50 fight.

I'd go with a totally focused Green to outpoint Mirando in a hard fought unanimous decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I go with Miranda....Green is a bit of a better boxer but IMO Edison is out to make a point...He is determined to make us forget his loss to Abraham....With his power and his determination right now that makes him a dangerous man...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope this one happens.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Credit to Green if hes willing to move down in weight to make the fight happen. Not sure how the weight issue will effect Green. But still I thin Miranda can take him possibly stopping him in rd. 8 or so. via TKO...

I just don't think Green has what it takes as of late for me hes just looked average, I havent seen anything special from him and Miranda on the other hand has looked mosntreous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HMMMMMM now this could be interesting. Green would be a fooking hard middleweight to beat, fast and powerful hands and he has plently of skill. Miranda could catch him tho and spark him out, who knows! 50-50 as Bilbo said IMO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoever the winner is,it'll be via KO/tko!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    I go with Miranda....Green is a bit of a better boxer but IMO Edison is out to make a point...He is determined to make us forget his loss to Abraham....With his power and his determination right now that makes him a dangerous man...
    Totally agree on that one.

Green's as fulla shit as a Christmas turkey. I can't wait to see him get sparked out & yes...Miranda is just the one to do so.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Would be a great matchup, both can punch, only Green can box but only Miranda has a chin so a 50/50 fight.

I'd go with a totally focused Green to outpoint Mirando in a hard fought unanimous decision.

I don't see Miranda chin being all that much better than Green's. If at all. If Middleweights are stunning him, than a natural Super Middleweight like Green can put him out. I'll take Green by mid-round stoppage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

I don't see Miranda chin being all that much better than Green's. If at all. If Middleweights are stunning him, than a natural Super Middleweight like Green can put him out. I'll take Green by mid-round stoppage.
    Miranda lost his balance when Eastman hit him in the temple. He was hit much harder by Abraham and looked fine. I think he has passed the chin test much better than Allan Green. Green looked like a damn rag doll when he got tagged and went down. If he was fighting anyone who could finish, he would have been done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Allan Green: \"Miranda is Tailor Made For Me\"

Miranda would knock Green\'s cocky ass out in 2.
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please. Green is so chinny. Miranda or Lacy eats him alive. If anything he is tailor made for them. The only way he wins is if he can establish distance and use straight punching to punch inside of Miranda's wide punching. However, I'm not so sure that Green is faster then Miranda especially in terms of handspeed and Green can not trade with Miranda punch for punch. Especially with his long arms on the inside.

Miranda KO 5

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Please. Green is so chinny. Miranda or Lacy eats him alive. If anything he is tailor made for them. The only way he wins is if he can establish distance and use straight punching to punch inside of Miranda's wide punching. However, I'm not so sure that Green is faster then Miranda especially in terms of handspeed and Green can not trade with Miranda punch for punch. Especially with his long arms on the inside.

Miranda KO 5
    CC. And I'm not even on the Miranda bandwagon really. However, I'm all the way on the Green is going to get KTFO very soon bandwagon. He's got good power in the left hook. Other than that, I don't know. He's not as fast as some people say, like you said. His defense is crap. His infighting offensively and defensively is bad. His stamina's not very good either.

He thinks very highly of himself, which is not in itself a bad thing for a fighter, I just don't think he's that good.

I could see him rocking Miranda cause Miranda's not that hard to hit, but Miranda's got a much better chin than Green (Miranda was wobbled by two big middleweights that could punch a bit, Green gets wobbled and knocked out on his feet by small, light punching guys) and Green's not that hard to hit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've only seen Green hurt by one shot. It's like when Juarez went down to Joe Morales but Rocky Juarez has a good chin. I think it was a case of Green getting caught with a good shot and being stunned.

I think Miranda is a spectacular fighter Green has the tools to take advantages of the weaknesses of Miranda on the other hand 50/50 fight

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    I've only seen Green hurt by one shot. It's like when Juarez went down to Joe Morales but Rocky Juarez has a good chin. I think it was a case of Green getting caught with a good shot and being stunned.

I think Miranda is a spectacular fighter Green has the tools to take advantages of the weaknesses of Miranda on the other hand 50/50 fight
    Outstanding points. By I disagree with the percentage. I say it's 75/25 Green. I'll favor Green over Miranda. There's no doubt Miranda can crack. I consider his power legit. But it takes more than power to win. Miranda biggest wins are against an old Howard Eastman, in a fight in which he it looked like he was near to being stopped. And Arthur Abraham. The fact that he broke Abraham's jaw (very impressive) hides the fact that Miranda lost by a wide margin. And not all of it was due to point deductions. He was pretty much out-boxed for most of the fight. Everybody is calling Green chinny off one fight. The McCrary fight. A fight in which he got caught by a punch he never saw coming. The worse type of punch a fighter can be caught with. Another thing few people realize was that McCrary (a late replacement) was a former sparring partner of Green's. So he was familiar with Green's style. The fact that Green showed heart, got up and proceeded to knock out McCrary with a fantastic left hook is always ignored. If anything, I think it was better Green learn how to get up in a small fight as oppose to a big fight. It won't be a shocked to him if he's floored again. The more I think of this match up the more i favor Green. I'll take Green by mid-stoppage

Thread Information