Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BBC licensing goons

I love nothing more than watching videos of people recording their marvelous attempts to evade paying the despicable BBC licensing fee. On a moral level I am firmly against the licensing fee as the BBC has turned out to be a wasteful, biased and downright dirty organisation. If you want to be those things, then pay for it yourselves you cheeky gits. Some employees have lived on the expenses alone and of course the executives are typical of the overpaid corporate sector. Their coverage of Gaza, Russia and the monarchy is simpering and completely biased. And of course, the BBC sheltered one of the most despicable criminals of our age and potentially many others. I salute the good people who resist paying the license fee. If there is one thing that needs privatising, it is the BBC. Well, the monarchy too and arguably for similar reasons to the BBC, but that is another argument and must not overlap my sterling work here.

How do you feel about the BBC and the license fee? I get the BBC, but I wish I could replace it with a more credible news network. Thankfully, I do not need to pay a license fee. By comparison the fee for the propaganda channels here amounts to roughly 15 pounds a year. The BBC is really a waste of money at 145 pounds a year.

What are your thoughts on the BBC and the licensing goons that harass the general public?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BBC licensing goons

This goon episode is a definite favourite. The defender starts very well by defending his territory and charging 1000 pounds to enter the house. However, it gets a bit naughty when he stalks the goon and calls him a paedo. It is very entertaining though. BBC goon score 8/10.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is another favourite and strangely I start to feel sorry for the goon at times as the filming defender just doesn't want to let him go. It is fun and 9/10.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And here is how to avoid paying your license, step by step. Right that's enough spamming from me. Enjoy the videos. I did.

Thread Information