Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Calvin Brock the travel agent?

It looks like Calvin Brock is now going into the travel business.He has a new website www.CalvinBrockTravel.com.
    The story is on Fightnews.com
    http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...lYEdjoOYL.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calvin Brock the travel agent?

i saw this and i couldnt believe it..

hes a banker, hes a tap dancer, hes a travle agent...hey calvin, how about being a BOXER and getting back in the ring?!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    It looks like Calvin Brock is now going into the travel business.He has a new website www.CalvinBrockTravel.com.
    The story is on Fightnews.com
    http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...lYEdjoOYL.html
    I'm searching his hotel rates right now lol.

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahah NICE i'd use his website for my appearance to Orlando florida, but im using my sleezy corporate connections for free rooms and im getting a girl to pay for my flight and meals

but maybe ill start my own travel website too LOL

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

p4p you ought to write a book for the rest of us poor chaps on how to get girls to pay for everything imaginable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin
    p4p you ought to write a book for the rest of us poor chaps on how to get girls to pay for everything imaginable!
    ahah CC #13 armin bro! to be honest with u its EASIER than dudes expect. cuz this day in age with the whole independant woman mentality etc etc you really gotta know how to talk to these girls and how to relate to them. alot of dudes think its not possible, but in reality it very much is so, its just guys dont even try to get girls to buy them stuff so they never know its available hahaha. theres certain tricks and tips if u want PM ill school ya in some more things i find that tend to work! hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    ahah CC #13 armin bro! to be honest with u its EASIER than dudes expect. cuz this day in age with the whole independant woman mentality etc etc you really gotta know how to talk to these girls and how to relate to them. alot of dudes think its not possible, but in reality it very much is so, its just guys dont even try to get girls to buy them stuff so they never know its available hahaha. theres certain tricks and tips if u want PM ill school ya in some more things i find that tend to work! hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

were kicking it next time you come out to vegas........ for sure!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha thanks for the cc, see the problem with me accomplishing what you do is that I would have to put up with a whole lot of balonhead talk from a girl, and well fock that, I'd rather pay for my own shit. Heck I figure I'll have plenty of time to listen to pointless female shit once I'm married;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard Wlad's right hand logged in and booked a one-way ticket to Brock's chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P

were kicking it next time you come out to vegas........ for sure!

ahahah hey i was serious about kickin it last time man im a man of my word, i say what im gonna do bro, unlike alot of the bustaz on saddoland who claim to say oh yeah lets kick it blah blah and when i come to town they prefer to be online at their mother's house instead.

but yeah bro next time fo sho we'll mos def kick it, if not... u gonna make me hollar at another big tittty girl after the fight wearing red again and use my "red dress line" again hahahaha. she didnt even put on clothes when the room service came man. damn i was like put a towel on atleast haahhaha.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHA, that's awesome man, what I'd really like to see is wlad and vitali opening up their own practice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha thanks for the cc, see the problem with me accomplishing what you do is that I would have to put up with a whole lot of balonhead talk from a girl, and well fock that, I'd rather pay for my own S***. Heck I figure I'll have plenty of time to listen to pointless female S*** once I'm married;p
    yeah but u know whats funny bro? theres a hella lot of different girls out there. yes u have the standard biotchy stfu stop talking nonstop girl, but then you have the shy quiet girls, the im cool with what ever you wanna do girls, the you pick where to go/where to eat girls, the i want to try something new girls etc etc. so the first step is to get with one of these types of girls and not the standard biotchy stfu girl that gets so much press. theres a lot of girls out there who are HELLA HELLA lonely man and are begging for a decent guy to just hang out with and do cool fun stuff with. dont be discouraged by the wack biotchez, just learn to put those in their place.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit son if I knew a girl like that I'd be married. Maybe it's all the dam water we be drinking from the ohio here in kentucky.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I say good for Brock. At least he has a plan for after boxing. We've come so far from the Trevor Berbick - Mike Tyson clash. Both of them had very troubled lives after boxing. But in our most recent title fight, we had a banker and a guy with a PHD going at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

S*** son if I knew a girl like that I'd be married. Maybe it's all the dam water we be drinking from the ohio here in kentucky.
    well i said this before and ill say it again......... theres no LAW that confines you to mingle/date/marry the girls in your 30mile radius or state. one of the most beautiful things of traveling is meeting new people from all over the country and world. you meet of the finest down to earth REAL women when you travel to other parts. plan a vacation or better yet if you can some how write it off as a company related write off like i do even better.

on the plane ride down to caly i hooked up with a bad assssss girl who was taller than me big asss titiez, asss, pretty face, very down to earth etc etc. she was sitting right next to me sleeping the whole flight then in the last 45min she asked me a random question and rather than just answering it with a one word answer flipped the whole thing around into a discussion that went on well until we landed. she even wrote her name, number, email on a napkin for me. i handed her a business card.

*thats another big MUST get business cards even if your job doesnt require it make a personal business card. its always that much more impressive/easier/cleaner to spit to these DIMES when all you have to do is whip out a business card.

Thread Information