Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Does anyone know when Mayweather V Cotto pressers/promos/tours will start?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Does anyone know when Mayweather V Cotto pressers/promos/tours will start?

Does anyone know when Mayweather V Cotto pressers/promos/tours will start? I'm very interested as to how these will be promoted/played out. Cotto is very soft spoken at the best of tyms and always holds himself with great respect during promos. Even against Margarito he was pissed ass as hell but still maintained his gentleman like appearance and left Margarito to play the bad guy during the promos.

This fight will make $$$ regardless coz that's what Money Mayweather fights do, but he always likes more $$$ and to make more you gotta sell more. So far Mayweather has been respectful of Cotto but Mayweather understands for him to make more $$$ he has to play the bad guy. I'm interested to see how he goes about that coz he can't just simply drum up some bad blood or history between himself and Cotto so I wanna c what angle he takes to be tha bad guy. I think he also has to be a little careful trying to play the protagonist coz he mite go to far and piss Cotto off abit too. This I think will b a testy fite for Mayweather anyway, but a pissed of Cotto may make for a little bit of a longer night for Mayweather come 'cinco de mayo'.

Thoughts guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please some one tell us. I wanted this fight more then any. To me these are the top 2 p4p fighters and my favorite so this to me is the best fight for mayweather outside of pacman. But that fight I believe would me more of a dream fight I think mayweather would just school him. But Cotto and mayweather I believe is a fight to watch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does anyone know when Mayweather V Cotto pressers/promos/tours will start?

I don't have a clue when they start but they will be interesting to watch.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Thread Information