Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Should Finita El Dinamito get married,.....ever???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Should Finita El Dinamito get married,.....ever???

I say NO. He is so busy chasing down snatch like a fox in a henhouse, how could he have the time to be married? He will be sniffing the snatch at alll hours of the day and night and getting in all sorts of trouble.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Finita El Dinamito get married,.....ever???

C'mon Brockton. We are men so let's be real.. men are born as hunters and that is what we do, conquer many woman as possible. It's in our nature to cheat..

As long as we provide and take care of the kids, I dont see what the problem is.. call me old school. I just want a traditional girl who knows her role and accepts it like those woman from the pre feminism era.

Somebody like Carmela Soprano for instance.. I know i can be a good husband at home but whatever I do outside, id expect her to let me be.. I really couldnt ask for nothing more.

Women these days just have too much power man... something wrong with this

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You could argue its women’s nature to find the best sperm and must get as much of it as possible. How would you feel if your wife did the dirty on you? You would not like it, so do not expect her to accept you shagging around without any consequences.

You will be a role model for your children and you do not want a reputation as a dog because you will create screwed up kids.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mark my words, when I become smooth enough to convince a hooker that writing my name on her titty is included...I'm popping the question

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    C'mon Brockton. We are men so let's be real.. men are born as hunters and that is what we do, conquer many woman as possible. It's in our nature to cheat..

As long as we provide and take care of the kids, I dont see what the problem is.. call me old school. I just want a traditional girl who knows her role and accepts it like those woman from the pre feminism era.

Somebody like Carmela Soprano for instance.. I know i can be a good husband at home but whatever I do outside, id expect her to let me be.. I really couldnt ask for nothing more.

Women these days just have too much power man... something wrong with this
    For me I cannot cope with a woman sneaking off with someone else when its supposed to be us in a partnership. That is what happens 99% of the time when men do it to them. They may act stupid or like they are copping it sweet but they know deep down and whether you want to believe they are in the 1% faithful loving group or not, you are also kidding yourself, 99% of the time at some time you're being played too.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont go for the double standard. women are actually in charge but men dont know it.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=FinitoElDinamita;1203144]C'mon Brockton. We are men so let's be real.. men are born as hunters and that is what we do, conquer many woman as possible. It's in our nature to cheat..

Your thinking is all messed up, if you intend to have a marriage that lasts. I know many many good guys- die hard, to the end friends- that were terrible fathers and husbands because of those very same beliefs. I had one good friend (Sangra since 1950 or so) and he would turn his paycheck over to his wife every week. He had a good union construction job, figured he was doing his job. He went out and saw to his hustles and so on. When she divorced him, he had to sell both his bars and his jewelry store and go back to work.
    My uncle used to say that you can treat a woman any old way, just so long as you came home at night. he did it his way and was married five times. Everybody that I know that had those ideas regretted the hell out of it later on.
    Take your time and work the wild and the restless out of your soul before you make a commitment because, once you do, it isn't only your life you are living.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he shouldn't get married or breed.
    he has no respect for marriage or women.

using the excuse we're hunters we're designed to cheat is a cop out and as offensive as saying all men are potential rapists because they have a penis.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

using the excuse we're hunters we're designed to cheat is a cop out and as offensive as saying all men are potential rapists because they have a penis.
    Wow, I never would have expected you to so effectively and directly shoot holes in the Feminist movement like that Missy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Wow, I never would have expected you to so effectively and directly shoot holes in the Feminist movement like that Missy.
    Back in your box. It's not feminism, he's spouting sexism.

El Kabong Guest

Back in your box. It's not feminism, he's spouting sexism.
    Well yes he is spouting sexism and not Feminism, but you with your " and as offensive as saying all men are potential rapists because they have a penis" is a direct contradiction to the "Fight the Patriarchy/All men need to Die" Founding Women of the Feminist movement. Gals like Andrea Dworkin, Linda Gordon, Robin Morgan, Valerie Solanas, Ti-Grace Atkinson, et al.

I was just amused by it is all. I know you're too well thought out to have supported those ladies anyway. Most people who consider themselves Feminists never have heard/read/or seen the actual shit those old battle axes believed. Their view of Feminism is actually less about equality and more about superiority.

Your post just caught my eye is all, I hope you're well.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its true all men are hunters, and all women want security and both men and women subconsciously are programmed to want to perpetuate their DNA in a future generation.

but we have developed a forebrain since about 30,000 years ago, a sense of right and wrong, and IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR GIRL FUCKING A FEW OTHER WELL-HUNG STUDS WHEN YOU ARE TAKING A SHIT IN YOUR BATHROOM, THEN DONT DO THE SAME THING TO HER.
    @finita El Dinamito @El Kabong @Dia bando @Andre what do you say people??

El Kabong Guest

I think there are all kinds of people in this world and if you look hard enough you'll find what you seek. If FinitoElDinamita wants subservient chicks who don't mind his fooling around on them, I'm certain he can find a few willing to have that kind of relationship. My standards are a great deal different, but to each their own.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think there are all kinds of people in this world and if you look hard enough you'll find what you seek. If FinitoElDinamita wants subservient chicks who don't mind his fooling around on them, I'm certain he can find a few willing to have that kind of relationship. My standards are a great deal different, but to each their own.
    @El Kabong your standards would make Finito blush. Ever go to sucky sucky down in Kill Devil Hills?

Thread Information