0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Money's Millions

Check this shit out. What a genius.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TpUoPLIAceA
    Last edited by Chet Ripley; 08-22-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Money's Millions

This is what annoys me about Mayweather. I have no doubt in my mind he is by far the greatest fighter of his generation, some people say he is boring etc. I on the other hand think he is amazing to watch, the art of boxing is to hit and not be hit and Mayweather is brilliant at it. But all this counting money all the time is a real turn off for me. I can handle all the shit talking in the build up to fights as you have to appreciate it sells the fight and as well as being the greatest fighter he is also the greatest salesman in boxing right now too, I just wish he'd stop this part. We all know you make a shit load Floyd but it's because of boxing fans who work hard to pay to see you and the majority of whom will never earn a fraction of what you do in one fight in their whole working life.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    This is what annoys me about Mayweather. I have no doubt in my mind he is by far the greatest fighter of his generation, some people say he is boring etc. I on the other hand think he is amazing to watch, the art of boxing is to hit and not be hit and Mayweather is brilliant at it. But all this counting money all the time is a real turn off for me. I can handle all the shit talking in the build up to Lfights as you have to appreciate it sells the fight and as well as being the greatest fighter he is also the greatest salesman in boxing right now too, I just wish he'd stop this part. We all know you make a shit load Floyd but it's because of boxing fans who work hard to pay to see you and the majority of whom will never earn a fraction of what you do in one fight in their whole working life.
    You are wasting your time. You, me and a lot of other people think Floyd looks childish, even foolish setting around counting his money, but that's Floyd, that's how he gets off. You take the bad with the good, it's all Floyd!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet the IRS would love to count it too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't he have trouble with the IRS from time to time? Hope he doesn't blow it after he shows it off. He could end up like Holyfield. I still can't figure where Evander's money all went to.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before the JMM fight Floyd had to borrow money from Golden Boy to pay off the IRS who were chasing him for a lot of dough. Floyd reportedly had to fork over most of the earnings for the JMM fight and his next fight to Golden Boy so that they'd pay off his back taxes. Around the same time some of his cars were being repossessed by the firms he was buying them off. If you're buying your cars on hire purchase you're not really wealthy.

And he gambles like fuck. Tens or hundreds of thousands on sports games. No matter how much money he makes he'll blow it all in record time and a decade after he retires he'll be shuffling around looking for training gigs like his dad is now.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Before the JMM fight Floyd had to borrow money from Golden Boy to pay off the IRS who were chasing him for a lot of dough. Floyd reportedly had to fork over most of the earnings for the JMM fight and his next fight to Golden Boy so that they'd pay off his back taxes. Around the same time some of his cars were being repossessed by the firms he was buying them off. If you're buying your cars on hire purchase you're not really wealthy.

And he gambles like fuck. Tens or hundreds of thousands on sports games. No matter how much money he makes he'll blow it all in record time and a decade after he retires he'll be shuffling around looking for training gigs like his dad is now.
    I'll bet you $10,000 that doens't happen.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

I'll bet you $10,000 that doens't happen.

Thread Information