Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So the Danes made first trip through the Northwest Passage. Any guess on the cargo?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So the Danes made first trip through the Northwest Passage. Any guess on the cargo?

Coal.

Oh and the new climate report is in with over 9000 entries by scientists. Based on the irony above, any guess on who the culprit is?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: So the Danes made first trip through the Northwest Passage. Any guess on the carg

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Coal.

Oh and the new climate report is in with over 9000 entries by scientists. Based on the irony above, any guess on who the culprit is?
    You meant that climate report that says there has been 0 warming in the last 15 years

Last edited by El Kabong; 09-27-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So the Danes made first trip through the Northwest Passage. Any guess on the carg

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Coal.

You meant that climate report that says there has been 0 warming in the last 15 years

Lyle quit stealing alex jones' talking points, will ya. thats all that fat mouth ever talks about, how the powers-that-be are bullshitting the science on global warnming in order to impose a Global carbon Tax on the people.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its kind of like denying gravity now.

El Kabong Guest

Its kind of like denying gravity now.
    Yeah....if gravity stopped working for 15 years then exactly like you said

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The hard evidence appears in. At least as hard as other theories proven to be fact. Say like the laws of thermodynamics or the soon to be extinction of the oceans wildlife right in front of us.

El Kabong Guest

The hard evidence appears in. At least as hard as other theories proven to be fact. Say like the laws of thermodynamics or the soon to be extinction of the oceans wildlife right in front of us.
    If the science was so friggin solid then why prey tell was every single scientist caught off guard when the climate didn't warm? Global warming is a political movement not a scientific one, that's why.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everything is a political movement, even the decision on where to have a bowel movement, that is no argument against a rising tsunami of scientific fact. Just because you are lucky enough to be able to swim does not mean you should refuse to throw a lifesaver in as many others drown. Global Warming is a fact, however inconvenient that may be for you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Global Warming is a fact, however inconvenient that may be for you.
    Then why hasn't it warmed in 15 years chief? Why have 100% of the climate models been wrong if "the science is settled"....I mean if there WAS science to it then predictions would be easy would they not? Can't predict what the weather will be like 20 days from now but we can give an "accurate" prediction of the CLIMATE 10-20 years in advance? Call me crazy, but I have my doubts and I have them because the implementation of policies to "fight against Global Warming/Cooling/Climate Change" will hurt people in a very big, very bad way....but you guys go right ahead and attempt to "save the earth" it ain't going anywhere

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The earth's climate has never been static and always been fluid. It has been warming since the end of the last ice age. The question isn't is the climate changing (although the new "climate change" moniker is pretty cute") or are we going through a warming trend but rather what role does the human race play in how the climate changes and for political purposes specifically the role of 250+ years of fossil fuel consumption. This and what can/should be done about it is not settled. If nothing else the abject failure of almost all AGW predictive models shows that the scientists in the field still have a lot to learn about our climate, why/how it changes and what are the strongest contributing factors.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    The earth's climate has never been static and always been fluid. It has been warming since the end of the last ice age. The question isn't is the climate changing (although the new "climate change" moniker is pretty cute") or are we going through a warming trend but rather what role does the human race play in how the climate changes and for political purposes specifically the role of 250+ years of fossil fuel consumption. This and what can/should be done about it is not settled. If nothing else the abject failure of almost all AGW predictive models shows that the scientists in the field still have a lot to learn about our climate, why/how it changes and what are the strongest contributing factors.
    Pffffft nice attempt to use LOGIC, but the believers of Global Warming do not care about that!

Also if there WAS truly "Anthropogenic Global Warming/Cooling/Climate Change" then why did those guys at East Anglia deliberately fudge their data again? Did we ever figure that out or don't you guys want to?

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If the science was so friggin solid then why prey tell was every single scientist caught off guard when the climate didn't warm? Global warming is a political movement not a scientific one, that's why.
    Global warming is a business for sure.You can swap and buy rewards from other companies points and still blow all your own shit up the chimney; (that says it all right there.)

But we have fucked the ozone layer which has bleached the upper reefs the oceans currents are in reverse from it so theres big change afoot because thats all connected to our weather patterns,crops our skin cancers going through an all record high etc.

Add to it over fishing,dumping of rubbish into oceans, oil removal from deep in the Earth,poisons poured into the ground for weed control and we are creating some changes on some very basic levels of life in, on and around Earth. Then through business we have scientists who are paid to find in favor of continuing these practices and they are paid to only find that not the reverse.

Global warming is a name game and a blame game worth trillions in taxes.

The problems do exist though,they are for real. It was ozone depletion that bleached the reefs and also other depletions caused by chemical additives that are caused by our systems that cause all sorts of strife, from our increase in cancers to ther world colonies of bees dying off,down to the depths where star fish can now survive on reef killing off everything for ever,then the currents and water temps all change and the weather patterns follows suit.

Call it what you like.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle clearly fails to understand that he is not a climate change expert and thus should accept that he disagrees with 95% of the worlds scientists. On that basis he should shut up and never talk about these things on a boxing forum. Doesn't Lyle realise that he is just a common cigar chomping, hard liquor drinking, loud, obnoxious, stereotype of all that the world dislikes in the contemporary American? 'Oooh, I've got a gun and will never use it in my entire life no matter how corrupt and nonsensical my country is. Conspiracy theories going against all the science? Yes, please, mark it on my forehead with a stamp saying 'Here is dunce''. Lyle advocates ignorance of facts and thus argues that man might as well tighten the noose and say 'Fuck you, we didn't give a hoot' to the children who will inherit the god forsaken mess.

Anybody can jump into a thread and be an arse. Lyle, is the king of that. Friends and vaginas, as if Lyle would have any concept of the two terms.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Might have been Einstein who said that as the world around us continues to change, the thinking of mankind does not. The only place on earth that the effects are even a tin foil hat theory is a country south of me. The same people that would use empirical evidence to prove a theory deny the same criteria on another. The fact that these facts have become left and right for a certain population says something.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And come here to Yukon close to the pole or my neighbour Alaska and ask us if global warming is a fact. Better yet view the effects on any number of cataclysm weather events around this planet that grow in scale yearly not decades. This is all natural? Look as an existentialist its inviting that hole in the sand but quite possibly/probably mentally retarded given the evidence not delivered by God.

Thread Information