Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default LeftyLee and JT Rock it's time

JT Rock I want my 100 rep points. Get at Saddo and make it happen. I told you don't bet against Casamayor. Your already 0-2 against him.

And you Leftylee, this is your sig for the next 2 weeks.

I can barely walk. Violent D and Casamayor just ran a train on my ass. How could I be so stupid to go against them.

Your 2 weeks start as soon as you come back from your vacation. You ain't getting away that easy.

And I want it in big ass bold letters too. Be a man and live up to your bet boy. Don't be a bitch and punk out.
    Last edited by Violent Demise; 03-23-2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Cuz I wanted to

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: LeftyLee and JT Rock it's time

don't worry v.d lefty ain't a bitch or a punk, he'll honor his word. Just check the bottom of his post, there lays in red bold letters, marvelous, Julius Rain

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me keep this thread near the top

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    JT Rock I want my 100 rep points. Get at Saddo and make it happen. I told you don't bet against Casamayor. Your already 0-2 against him.

And you Leftylee, this is your sig for the next 2 weeks.

I can barely walk. Violent D and Casamayor just ran a train on my ass. How could I be so stupid to go against them.

Your 2 weeks start as soon as you come back from your vacation. You ain't getting away that easy.

And I want it in big ass bold letters too. Be a man and live up to your bet boy. Don't be a bitch and punk out.
    DAMN!!!!! That is a HARSH ASS SIG BET!!!!
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD,
    You should be ashamed to collect these bets....

All Casa showed was a good round 1.

Kats made the mistake for coming out like that in the 10th. If anyone lost the fight it was Kats himself for doing that. Had he come out calm I am certain he'd be the champ. He made a rookie mistake and that's what cost him the fight. The only thing I can give Casa credit for is round 1 and the TKO punch. Casa held and ran while Kats fought back and fired back he didn't run or hold the diference there is a set of balls which Casa lacks.
    Because aside from that if you can't see that he was out hustled and out worked and was being beat by a boxer who is tauted as very raw and limited in skills then you've got problems my man.

Anyway I can def. see Kats getting the big fights and he will continue to so as long as he fights like a warrior.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    VD,

Kats made the mistake for coming out like that in the 10th. If anyone lost the fight it was Kats himself for doing that. Had he come out calm I am certain he'd be the champ. He made a rookie mistake and that's what cost him the fight. The only thing I can give Casa credit for is round 1 and the TKO punch. Casa held and ran while Kats fought back and fired back he didn't run or hold the diference there is a set of balls which Casa lacks.
    Because aside from that if you can't see that he was out hustled and out worked and was being beat by a boxer who is tauted as very raw and limited in skills then you've got problems my man.

Anyway I can def. see Kats getting the big fights and he will continue to so as long as he fights like a warrior.
    You need to watch the fight again. Casamayor easily took rounds 1 and 2. And 3 was also his. 8 and 9 were close. Casamayor showed great heart in getting up from the knock down and trading with the younger, stronger fighter. How many 36 year old fighters would do that? Especially after taking the body shots he took. Remember Mark Johnson in his last fight? Rosendo Alvarez? Jose Luis Castillo? Irene Pacheco? Casamayor didn't go out like that. How can you not give him credit? To say he lacks balls is a comment that I'm going to blame on the must likely hang over you have from last night. It was that foolish.
    Last edited by Violent Demise; 03-24-2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Cuz I want too

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD,

You need to watch the fight again. Casamayor easily took rounds 1 and 2. And 3 was also his. 8 and 9 were close. Casamayor showed great heart in getting up from the knock down and trading with the younger, stronger fighter. How many 36 year old fighters would do that? Especially after taking the body shots he took. Remember Mark Johnson in his last fight? Rosendo Alvarez? Jose Luis Castillo? Irene Pacheco? Casamayor didn't go out like that. How can you not give him credit?
    1 and 2... Not 3... 8 & 9 were close but ultimately won by Kats.
    The fact that the bell saved Casa on 2 occasions when he was on the verge of loosing tells me that luck was on Casas side.
    The only issue I have here is that Casa was suppose to toy with Kats cause he's so raw and not skilled at all.
    Kats Comfortably won a shit load of rounds were Casa was just there circling not doing much. One thing that was funny was Casa hitting Kats while he was down and then seeing Casa complaining about Kats tactics.
    Never in my dreams did I imagine I'd see Casa complaning about another fighters tactics.
    Anyway I guess I'm just pissed that Kats had Casa belly up and could have finished him off. With a little luck, holding and running Casa escaped.

One thing I will say is that the manner in which he won and in the post reaction he looked revived. A win like this can give you that boost of energy to come on and bring your a game and show your the man.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD,

You need to watch the fight again. Casamayor easily took rounds 1 and 2. And 3 was also his. 8 and 9 were close. Casamayor showed great heart in getting up from the knock down and trading with the younger, stronger fighter. How many 36 year old fighters would do that? Especially after taking the body shots he took. Remember Mark Johnson in his last fight? Rosendo Alvarez? Jose Luis Castillo? Irene Pacheco? Casamayor didn't go out like that. How can you not give him credit?
    1 and 2... Not 3... 8 & 9 were close but ultimately won by Kats.
    The fact that the bell saved Casa on 2 occasions when he was on the verge of loosing tells me that luck was on Casas side.
    The only issue I have here is that Casa was suppose to toy with Kats cause he's so raw and not skilled at all.
    Kats Comfortably won a shit load of rounds were Casa was just there circling not doing much. One thing that was funny was Casa hitting Kats while he was down and then seeing Casa complaining about Kats tactics.
    Never in my dreams did I imagine I'd see Casa complaning about another fighters tactics.
    Anyway I guess I'm just pissed that Kats had Casa belly up and could have finished him off. With a little luck, holding and running Casa escaped.

One thing I will say is that the manner in which he won and in the post reaction he looked revived. A win like this can give you that boost of energy to come on and bring your a game and show your the man.
    Casamayor did what he had to do when he was hurt. And even than he was still throwing punches. It was a great performance from Casamayor. He set the tone early when he got into Katsidis face when Katsidis came into the ring. He showed he was motivated and came to fight when he came out in the first round and took it to Katdidis. Did you think that was going to happen? No. Everybody was saying Casa was shot. When Casamayor went down in the 6th. Did you think was going to win the fight? No. I'm pretty sure you thought he was done. Another old fighter who's time has ran out. Casamayor could of quit and no one would have held it against him. Cuz he's 36 and it's his time to go. But no. Casamayor got up. Survived. Got back into the fight. And did what nobody expected. And that was knock Katsidis out. Casamayor deserves his credit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a sad day when I have to agree with VD, but If a guy is getting caned, beat from pillar to post for eleven rounds, but giving his all in each round and comes back to knockout his opponent in the twlefth then he deserves credit for his heart durability and will.

Fight are based on twelve rounds, not segments and Casa did what he had to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Casa wants to fight everybody ($,$$$,$$$) now. Here's the vid...

FIGHTHYPE \\ VIDEO POPUP

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    It's a sad day when I have to agree with VD, but If a guy is getting caned, beat from pillar to post for eleven rounds, but giving his all in each round and comes back to knockout his opponent in the twlefth then he deserves credit for his heart durability and will.

Oh! I get it and I know fights are scheduled for 12.
    Whatever happens happens.
    All I'm saying is Kats showed more the what people were giving him credit for.
    He made a rookie mistake and he payed for it. The same way Pavlik did when he stuck his tongue out at JT but Pavlik was lucky that day. Last night Kats wasnt.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me bump this thread up for JT and Lee

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post

Oh! I get it and I know fights are scheduled for 12.
    Whatever happens happens.
    All I'm saying is Kats showed more the what people were giving him credit for.
    He made a rookie mistake and he payed for it. The same way Pavlik did when he stuck his tongue out at JT but Pavlik was lucky that day. Last night Kats wasnt.
    I can see your point too Mick.

It's all subjective.
    It takes two to make a fight. Both guys actions contribute to the fight as a whole. If one guy boxes great and the other poor it doesn't make the first guys effort any less.

But I do feel that a fighters performance should be evaluated on his performance as a whole. Because he made a rookie mistake his good spells shouldn't be overlooked, but because he boxed well his mistake shouldn't be overlooked either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I need to speak with you about this VD, I come home Thursday night so I'll let you know then.

Thread Information