Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Poor Little Ricky Hatton

It's a good thing he still lives at home. This way mommy and daddy be close during the suicide watch

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Poor Little Ricky Hatton

Quote Originally Posted by smashcrusher
    It's a good thing he still lives at home. This way mommy and daddy be close during the suicide watch
    Huh?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashcrusher
    Funny that.. You numpty.. If you want to rip hatton you ought to get your facts right

He in fact does not live with his parents he lives about two/three doors down the street!..
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Check the image. This is the only opponent for Hatton. He doesn't stand a chance against anyone else.

Not PBF
    not DLH
    Not even N'Dou (who he gave his belt to)
    Can he beat Kermit Cintron (IBF)? NO
    Can he beat Sugar Shane (WBC)? NO
    Can he beat Margarito (WBO)? HELL NO

So what is left for him if he won't fight the mandatories for the belt?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ArawakWarria
    Check the image. This is the only opponent for Hatton. He doesn't stand a chance against anyone else.

Not PBF
    not DLH
    Not even N'Dou (who he gave his belt to)
    Can he beat Kermit Cintron (IBF)? NO
    Can he beat Sugar Shane (WBC)? NO
    Can he beat Margarito (WBO)? HELL NO

So what is left for him if he won't fight the mandatories for the belt?
    Your serious arent you? Tell me your joking?!

Theres a point when hating on a fighter goes too far...

He has plenty of chance against all those fighters!!

Kintron and Ndou get destroyed!!

Margarito gets out pointed..

The rest i can see as very competative fights
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Ricky. Criticize his record and skills if you must but I think everyone can agree that he is a class act. I think he is good at what he does. He can be beat, but he is tough, stong, conditioned, and champion.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito--for the record...

I don't come here to bash any person or boxer. I am making observations based on his last two fights, and on what is viable for him at this point of his career. I think RH is a really good B+/A- fighter. It has nothing to do with whether I like him or not. He has been improving over the past few years, but got his a** handed to him in his US debut (and for the record, no one would argue that Collazzo is a B+ rated former world champion). He also struggled against Urango, who should have been easy for him if he were as good as people make him out to be.

N'Dou is a rugged fighter who is (in my opinion) much more durable than Hatton. He was Hatton's mandatory; why fight to win a belt (IBF) then give it up two weeks later? He was already the Ring Mag champ. He has more fights, and has had the better opposition fighting around the world. Ricky has been relegated to who is willing to come to the UK.

Cintron is almost 6' and comes in the ring at 160+. He would bully and KO Hatton.

Margarito is another durable technician, and his work rate is unprecedented (100+ per rd). He is also too big.

Cotto is another guy who is too big for JuWelt--like Hatton. He will get up to 160 at fight time, but his size ande reach are still good for Ricky. Ricky can have a legacy fight with Cotto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hatton is also a 140 lb champ and i didnt see anybody bashing tszyu for defending at his most affective wt.i guess he is stuck in the middle.he is most affective at 140 lb but wants more recognition and the best way to get it is to fight at a wt that he is less affective at.if he is focused he can do well at 147 but not as well as he would at 140 lbs.first he has his hands full with castillo though and i am looking forward to that fight.a win over castillo would be awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ArawakWarria
    Tito--for the record...

I don't come here to bash any person or boxer. I am making observations based on his last two fights, and on what is viable for him at this point of his career. I think RH is a really good B+/A- fighter. It has nothing to do with whether I like him or not. He has been improving over the past few years, but got his a** handed to him in his US debut (and for the record, no one would argue that Collazzo is a B+ rated former world champion). He also struggled against Urango, who should have been easy for him if he were as good as people make him out to be.

N'Dou is a rugged fighter who is (in my opinion) much more durable than Hatton. He was Hatton's mandatory; why fight to win a belt (IBF) then give it up two weeks later? He was already the Ring Mag champ. He has more fights, and has had the better opposition fighting around the world. Ricky has been relegated to who is willing to come to the UK.

Cintron is almost 6' and comes in the ring at 160+. He would bully and KO Hatton.

Margarito is another durable technician, and his work rate is unprecedented (100+ per rd). He is also too big.

Cotto is another guy who is too big for JuWelt--like Hatton. He will get up to 160 at fight time, but his size ande reach are still good for Ricky. Ricky can have a legacy fight with Cotto.
    You think very little of hatton..

Hatton won the collazo fight by 1 point and given seven weeks to make welter and be strong at the weight i think i can allow that!!

urango got a boxing lesson from hatton and won about two rounds..

Cintron would get out boxed all night..

And what is it that makes you think ricky has some sort of china chin..

Since when were all these ' great' fighters undefeated like ricky?

Cotto is ten times any of the fighters you mentioned..Yet hatton has more chance of beating cotto?

The way you speak of hatton is thathe is overrated..Has a china chin, and no power?!

So what evidence do you even have to prove these points?
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    I like Ricky. Criticize his record and skills if you must but I think everyone can agree that he is a class act. I think he is good at what he does. He can be beat, but he is tough, stong, conditioned, and champion.
    Agreed, but he needs to beat Castillo to turbo charge his slowed down career. And that will not be an easy task. Castillo is no Urango.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He does need to shine against Castillo and i feel he will

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First of all, most of those fighters aren't in Hattons weight class... And when the hell did Margarito become a "technician"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton struggled against Urango That's the best laugh I've had all day lmao!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky hatton is a great fighter..the fact that somebody has said he struggeld against Urango shows that they know nothing about boxing at all as he showed a different style knowing he was going up against another bullish opponent...he comprehensivley outboxed him throuhout the whole fight! Ricky Hatton is the MAN!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IF I was HAtton and i honestly wanted to go down in history as #1 or thought I was no#1 I would of been screaming out Cottos name in front of every camera from the time I beat Tszyu.
    Its a Dream fight due to the powers that be, but you dont get what you dont first vocally provoke.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information