Thread: Dave Moretti- Floyd's Judge!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dave Moretti- Floyd's Judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    All Floyd does is win... all the opponents and haters do is make excuses!
    He does win. You have to give the guy credit for that.

Also, he never lost to a woman in a 'domestic altercation'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The bastard beat me up. But he 'never' could put me down on the floor."

Farrah Fawcett

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-30-2015 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Unable to answer another one of my posts huh @C.J.Rock. Let's try it again...

You prove that's what Bill Brady said @C.J.Rock . I want an article or the video of his resignation speech or the letter of resignation where he said that he "RESIGNED in disgust & embarrassment over the NSAC 's treatment of Pacquaio." as you allege.

You should be able to produce this if it's indeed what he said.

I'll post that when you address the reason the NSAC lied about not knowing Pac was injured yet they agreed to let him use Todorol. Why if they didn't know he was hurt.
    If Floyd had a set he'd be off to England in Sept to shut Khan's mouth but even YOU know he wont fight anywhere but Vegas, Scared he'd get his punk ass kicked in a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    Unable to answer another one of my posts huh @C.J.Rock. Let's try it again...

You prove that's what Bill Brady said @C.J.Rock . I want an article or the video of his resignation speech or the letter of resignation where he said that he "RESIGNED in disgust & embarrassment over the NSAC 's treatment of Pacquaio." as you allege.

You should be able to produce this if it's indeed what he said.

I'll post that when you address the reason the NSAC lied about not knowing Pac was injured yet they agreed to let him use Todorol. Why if they didn't know he was hurt.
    If Floyd had a set he'd be off to England in Sept to shut Khan's mouth but even YOU know he wont fight anywhere but Vegas, Scared he'd get his punk ass kicked in a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you provide some evidence to support this claim of yours? @C.J.Rock

It's the first I've heard of it.

Please provide proof of your claim, then I'll address it.

If you can't provide proof for all these (outrageous) claims of yours, then we'll just have to assume you're making shit up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Todoral is a legal painkiller USADA approved its use by Pacquaio Why did the NSAC refuse it except to sabotage Pacquaio Why was Mayweather allowed to use Xylocaine a drug that is ILLEGAL & also allowed to take illegal drugs to combat dehydration NSAC even confiscated Pacquaio's water & legal vitamins he takes before every fight too. You have either got to be brain dead or a brainwashed Mayweather junkie not to see it.
    If you are happy supporting a coward that cannot FIGHT!! to save his life go for it . I prefer Fighter's Men with fighters cojones. I have no time for cowards
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Todoral is a legal painkiller USADA approved its use by Pacquaio Why did the NSAC refuse it except to sabotage Pacquaio Why was Mayweather allowed to use Xylocaine a drug that is ILLEGAL & also allowed to take illegal drugs to combat dehydration NSAC even confiscated Pacquaio's water & legal vitamins he takes before every fight too. You have either got to be brain dead or a brainwashed Mayweather junkie not to see it.
    If you are happy supporting a coward that cannot FIGHT!! to save his life go for it . I prefer Fighter's Men with fighters cojones. I have no time for cowards

Once again you failed to supply any proof to substantiate your ridiculous claims.

I guess you're just a cry baby who makes things up to get attention. I won't bother with you again @C.J.Rock. Go cry to your mommy you sucky cry baby.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again you failed to supply any proof to substantiate your ridiculous claims.

I guess you're just a cry baby who makes things up to get attention. I won't bother with you again @C.J.Rock . Go cry to your mommy you sucky cry baby.

If you even tried to put up an argument like an adult it might be worth talking to you but your replies are those of a 13 yr old child. When you reach puberty & can discus boxing like an adult maybe try again till then Sayonara
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Thread Information