Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message from Democratic Senator John Kerry

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Message from Democratic Senator John Kerry

"You better study hard and stay in school or you'll get stuck in Iraq"

What a waste of life that fucker is! That is one of the reasons I didn't vote for him, he's a pompus ass! Radio show host Don Imus gave him a chance to apologize for his comment but NOOOOOOO Johny wanted to stick it to President Bush AND Former P.O.W. Senator John McCain.

John McCain - "The people who serve our country do not do so because of any lack of education but because they are patriots and their country called on them in a time of need and they responded."

If guys like Kerry would stop attacking President Bush and start formulating ideas about what to do about our current situation then I may consider voting for them but it's so bad right now it feels like the Democrats just want people to go and die in Iraq so they can say "I told you so".

Sorry for the political rant but this just lit my fuse today! And I am sure many others will be pissed about it too, no matter what they think of W or the war.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Message from Democratic Senator John Kerry

If he fucks this up for the Democrats, what a dumbass. The Republicans are going to make this the whole focus of their campaign because on the actual issues they have nothing, so it just plays into their hands so they can distract attention from everything they've fucked up by focusing on this. Thanks John.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For once I agree with ol Lyle

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by raleights
    For once I agree with ol Lyle
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's still a porker though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i thought the army was for high school drop outs

not just in the us but the whole world
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no no, you're thinking of nascar

ya know - high school drop outs that turn left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nascar drivers aint thick

they make there money!!!!

its the fans of nascar that are thick!!!!
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You son of a bitch....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle

What a waste of life that fucker is! That is one of the reasons I didn't vote for him, he's a pompus ass! Radio show host Don Imus gave him a chance to apologize for his comment but NOOOOOOO Johny wanted to stick it to President Bush AND Former P.O.W. Senator John McCain.

John McCain - "The people who serve our country do not do so because of any lack of education but because they are patriots and their country called on them in a time of need and they responded."

If guys like Kerry would stop attacking President Bush and start formulating ideas about what to do about our current situation then I may consider voting for them but it's so bad right now it feels like the Democrats just want people to go and die in Iraq so they can say "I told you so".

Sorry for the political rant but this just lit my fuse today! And I am sure many others will be pissed about it too, no matter what they think of W or the war.
    Kerry is a snuff queen. 100% idiot. Truth be told I am not happy with either party. neither party has the interest of the people at heart. they tell you one thing before an election and never make good on any of it when elected. Unfortunately voting is real waste of time. because whoever is elected and has the ball is just going to fumble the fucking thing. you look at a ballot and you try and debate, which politician is the least likely to fuck things up , and its hard pick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

What a waste of life that f***** is! That is one of the reasons I didn't vote for him, he's a pompus a**! Radio show host Don Imus gave him a chance to apologize for his comment but NOOOOOOO Johny wanted to stick it to President Bush AND Former P.O.W. Senator John McCain.

Kerry is snuff queen. 100% idiot. Truth be told I am not happy with either party. neither party has the interest of the people at heart. they tell you one thing before an election and never make good on any of it when elected. Unfortunately voting is real waste of time. because whoever is elected and has the ball is just going to fumble the F****** thing. you look at a ballot and you try and debate, which politician is the least likely to F*** things up , and its hard pick.
    I totally agree with both you guys! Kerry comes across to me as being an arrogant condescending prick. I'm moderate...not because I like both parties, but b/c I dislike them both equally. We need a 3rd party system so Democrats and Republicans will stop disagreeing with whatever the other party says. Beaurcracy, politicians...it's all so inefficient and the crap always rises to the top! I rather not think about it b/c it seriously gives me a headache everytime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

What a waste of life that f***** is! That is one of the reasons I didn't vote for him, he's a pompus a**! Radio show host Don Imus gave him a chance to apologize for his comment but NOOOOOOO Johny wanted to stick it to President Bush AND Former P.O.W. Senator John McCain.

Kerry is snuff queen. 100% idiot. Truth be told I am not happy with either party. neither party has the interest of the people at heart. they tell you one thing before an election and never make good on any of it when elected. Unfortunately voting is real waste of time. because whoever is elected and has the ball is just going to fumble the F****** thing. you look at a ballot and you try and debate, which politician is the least likely to F*** things up , and its hard pick.
    I totally agree with both you guys! Kerry comes across to me as being an arrogant condescending prick. I'm moderate...not because I like both parties, but b/c I dislike them both equally. We need a 3rd party system so Democrats and Republicans will stop disagreeing with whatever the other party says. Beaurcracy, politicians...it's all so inefficient and the crap always rises to the top! I rather not think about it b/c it seriously gives me a headache everytime.
    my feelings exactly CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

my feelings exactly CC
    #392 to you

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

blowing statements out of proportion is whats wrong with this country

campaigns aerent even about issues

ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS...

the people that are pretending to be offended by this comment are the same people that see no problem in john mccains capture being spun into hin being a trader

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's the media that blows statements out of proportion...they are the real ones running the country!

Anyways, as for politics..it's all run by "special interest" groups and the average american has very little influence one what goes on.

An good example is gay marriage. Personally, I don't care much about it either way as it doesn't affect me or 99% of americans. But, what do you hear on the news all the time? What do politicians debate all the time? It's because these special interest lobbying groups (ex: gay rights, for/against abortion etc) are that influence politics because they are the ones that make donations and get the candidates they want in office. The average politician represents issues that to the MAJORITY of americans don't mean much. Not to say they aren't important, just that they aren't representative of the majority of the population.

I think the statement "The government which governs best governs least" is true. It's not good for the government to try and micromanage personal issues. But it's growing and becoming more beaucratic everyday.

I can't believe marijuana is illegal. Bastards.

Thread Information