Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye willing to fight Wlad in Germany

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Haye willing to fight Wlad in Germany

David Haye has bluffed himself out of a title fight....Wladimir has said it doesn't matter where they fight, Wlad has fought in England before.

Wladimir has had (and won) over 50 fights I don't think it matters to him where they fight.

At this point in time Haye has about as much power to negotiate a contract with Wlad as Audley Harrison

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    David Haye has bluffed himself out of a title fight....Wladimir has said it doesn't matter where they fight, Wlad has fought in England before.

Wladimir has had (and won) over 50 fights I don't think it matters to him where they fight.

At this point in time Haye has about as much power to negotiate a contract with Wlad as Audley Harrison
    Bullshit Lyle! Whether Haye has earned his shot or not is up for debate, but to say he has no power to negotiate is just bollocks. He is the man most people are talking about wanting to see fight Wlad and he probably brings more money to the table than anyone else right now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Bullshit Lyle! Whether Haye has earned his shot or not is up for debate, but to say he has no power to negotiate is just bollocks. He is the man most people are talking about wanting to see fight Wlad and he probably brings more money to the table than anyone else right now.
    That is ridiculous...so the British want to see Haye fight and the majority of Americans want to see Haye get his ass whipped. I bet you Cris Arreola would bring as much to the table as David Haye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    That is ridiculous...so the British want to see Haye fight and the majority of Americans want to see Haye get his ass whipped. I bet you Cris Arreola would bring as much to the table as David Haye.
    Haye is lucky to be getting a title shot....Obviously Wlad is NOT afraid to fight Haye because Wlad could easily say he only wants to fight his mandatories.....Wlad is going out of his way to fight Haye.....Haye is ruining the opportunity by asking for too much and drawing up a deal to fight in the UK and than changing his mind......Plus Wlad wanted to fight sooner and is waiting to fight Haye........Haye is not well known in the US, hasnt beat any world reknown fighters, isnt a superstar in the UK....what is he bringing to the table? I would tend to agree that Arreola would be a more appealing fight to Americans so Haye better just get the deal done........

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet you Cris Arreola would bring as much to the table as David Haye.
    How?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    How?
    Arreola is an exciting fighter, he goes for the KO, and he's an undefeated heavyweight...David Haye isn't even an undefeated cruiserweight and his fan base is coming from a smaller place than Arreola who can not only appeal to Americans but the hispanic community as well.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How?
    Arreola is an exciting fighter, he goes for the KO, and he's an undefeated heavyweight...David Haye isn't even an undefeated cruiserweight and his fan base is coming from a smaller place than Arreola who can not only appeal to Americans but the hispanic community as well.
    There isn't going to be any difference in the license fee HBO pay for the fight. Arreola, last seen getting floored and almost losing early at domestic level, is a tub of lard with a left hook, but he'd still make 25-30% of the purse for the fight. Haye will fight for UK TV money only, something that isn't even on the table for Vlad vs. Arreola. So if Vlad fights Haye it's like he makes 100% of the Arreola money versus 75-80% of the same amount if he actually fights Arreola. The Klitschkos are clearly bottling Haye.

El Kabong Guest

Kirkland you are dillusional why would more people be clammoring for an untested china chinned cruiserweight to get a title shot when we have a well proven solid UNDEFEATED heavyweight waiting for his chance

Well I have a couple reasons #1 Haye knows he has no damn chance and so he's trying to squeeze out as much money as he can #2 The British are known for having high expectations of their limited fighters: Ricky Hatton, Frank Bruno, Henry Cooper, Audley Harrison, etc etc etc....the list does run on

If Haye truly wanted the fight he wouldn't have cared about the particulars because if he had confidence in winning then he could write his own ticket but obviously he isn't as confident as you are

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody anywhere is clamouring to watch Vlad fight anybody. Given the choice between a domestic level tub of lard and an ex cruiserweight champion Haye edges it, but the Klitschkos are obviously terrified of him.

El Kabong Guest

Nobody anywhere is clamouring to watch Vlad fight anybody. Given the choice between a domestic level tub of lard and an ex cruiserweight champion Haye edges it, but the Klitschkos are obviously terrified of him.
    ....that post is no different than any of your other ones...utter crap

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....that post is no different than any of your other ones...utter crap
    You dare to question my Infallibility!

How well does that always work out for you? I can understand you not wanting to accept reality here after both brothers have run away from getting in the ring with Haye but facts are facts. Haye called both these guys out, got in their faces, they said they'd definitely fight him and now they're making excuses and fighting a couple of domestic level nobodies instead.

El Kabong Guest

Well Vitali has a MANDATORY opponent in Juan Carlos Gomez....Wladimir just tried to make a big time fight with David Haye but apprently Haye doesn't want to fight so I guess Cris Arreola is the next best thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Vitali has a MANDATORY opponent in Juan Carlos Gomez....Wladimir just tried to make a big time fight with David Haye but apprently Haye doesn't want to fight so I guess Cris Arreola is the next best thing.
    Hmmm you said different a few posts above but at least now you think Haye is the better fight overall.

Haye DOES want the fight it's totally 100% obvious he wants the fight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please can I ask you Lyle? What does Wlad's ballsack smell so sweetly of?

Oh yeah and when do I ever get over excited by british fighters? I always judge fairly like when I said Mayweather would beat Hatton. I just honestly believe that Haye has Wlads number and I'm not alone!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankenstein Senior was originally claiming the Haye fight was bigger than the belt and he was going to fight Haye regardless of whether the WBC sanctioned it. Then He bottled out of fighting Haye by hiding behind hias mandatory.

Now Junior is bottling out of fighting Haye too by fighting a domestic level American. Haye is offering to go to Germany and effectively fight for free but Junior would rather pay 25% of the promotion to fight a big fat nobody instead. What a sorry pair of so-called "champions."

Thread Information