Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default New Season Of Entourage

I was just curious if anyone knows when the new season of Entourage is going to start. Its seems like it has been forever since the last season ended. Or does anyone know when the New Season of Sopranos is starting thats another hot show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New Season Of Entourage

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    I was just curious if anyone knows when the new season of Entourage is going to start. Its seems like it has been forever since the last season ended. Or does anyone know when the New Season of Sopranos is starting thats another hot show.
    i saw an ad for it (entourage) on hbo recently, i think it starts in april or may.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    i saw an ad for it (entourage) on hbo recently, i think it starts in april or may.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I take it you watch the show? I'm hooked when that show is on I just wish I had there lifestyle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

production wise Entourage starts shooting the new season last month in January. Im homiez with one of their execs. so usually the episodes air like 3months behind the actual shooting of the episodes so like march or april.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man I appreciate it. I take it you watch the show? I'm hooked when that show is on I just wish I had there lifestyle.

yeah, i never miss an episode.

they advertise the new season whenever they show reruns. i think vince has a new agent (some chick) but ari is still on the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    production wise Entourage starts shooting the new season last month in January. Im homiez with one of their execs. so usually the episodes air like 3months behind the actual shooting of the episodes so like march or april.
    Oh snap thats straight then. I can't wait for it to start. Since your boys with one of the execs I'm sure you know whats going to happen before the season starts right? Thanks for the update man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they advertise the new season whenever they show reruns. i think vince has a new agent (some chick) but ari is still on the show.
    Oh really I might have to check out one of the reruns then. Do they show you clips of the new season or something? Or do they just tell you he has a new agent. They couldn't of gotten rid of Arie he made that show to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh really I might have to check out one of the reruns then. Do they show you clips of the new season or something? Or do they just tell you he has a new agent. They couldn't of gotten rid of Arie he made that show to me.

when they run back to back episodes and between the end of one and the start of the other they show an extended trailer of the upcoming season.

and im pretty sure they say/show that vince has a new agent (i have a tendency to drink/smoke a lot while watching so my memory is a little cloudy) but i remember that ari was for sure still on the show (it showed a clip of ari and the girl agent talking playful smack to each other)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when they run back to back episodes and between the end of one and the start of the other they show an extended trailer of the upcoming season.

and im pretty sure they say/show that vince has a new agent (i have a tendency to drink/smoke a lot while watching so my memory is a little cloudy) but i remember that ari was for sure still on the show (it showed a clip of ari and the girl agent talking playful smack to each other)

Oh thats straight I will definately have to check out some of the reruns. I hear ya about the drinking I don't smoke anymore but I use to smoke hella erb back in the day. Thanks man, later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for the most part all them show are good. They do one hell of a job on the casting . The Wire is one of me fav's shows, every character is believable on that show , Entourage, the Soprano, all quality ..really enjoyed Dexter on Showtime , simply kick ass !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh snap thats straight then. I can't wait for it to start. Since your boys with one of the execs I'm sure you know whats going to happen before the season starts right? Thanks for the update man.
    no not really most of the production staff, especially the writers have to sign confidential agreements blah blah. like they can leak which guest stars and minor plots but its all on the down low. my friend gets the CD(casting director) to hollar at me whenever theres a Under 5(principal role with 5lines or less) that he feels is best for me to portray. they hollared at me first season for the boxing episode when johnny drama was getting his asss beat in the ring for the calf money LOL. they also hollared at me for season 3 for the Fukijama episode where Turtle wanted the Fukijama airforce ones and his boy starts punkin Turtle when he first arrives at the house. i knew all that plot cuz i saw the script. u see alot of cats in LA are HATERS, but i show love if i know of good roles they are casting for ill send my friends for the auditions. not too many guys do that since LA is so competitive and everyones out for number 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no not really most of the production staff, especially the writers have to sign confidential agreements blah blah. like they can leak which guest stars and minor plots but its all on the down low. my friend gets the CD(casting director) to hollar at me whenever theres a Under 5(principal role with 5lines or less) that he feels is best for me to portray. they hollared at me first season for the boxing episode when johnny drama was getting his asss beat in the ring for the calf money LOL. they also hollared at me for season 3 for the Fukijama episode where Turtle wanted the Fukijama airforce ones and his boy starts punkin Turtle when he first arrives at the house. i knew all that plot cuz i saw the script. u see alot of cats in LA are HATERS, but i show love if i know of good roles they are casting for ill send my friends for the auditions. not too many guys do that since LA is so competitive and everyones out for number 1.
    Thats pretty sick man, that you know someone involved with the show. I remember both those seens man that you were talking about. Especially when Turtle wants in to get those AF ones since its more recent. I just wish the show was an hour instead of a half hour though it goes by way to quick. You will have to let us know if your going to be in any of the episodes this year. later man.

Thread Information