Default Re: Tyson Fury tested positive for cocaine

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a stupid foolish guy did he think he would not be tested.
    Being HW Champion I expected him to be tested steroids now cocaine.
    Is he in shit street or what.!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Depressed people take drugs to try and escape their depression. He's spoken about being depressed for years.

Iv got an idea! As a boxing forum full of supposed boxing fans and "experts" should we get behind the sports biggest achiever in the last year beating an all time great while being a big underdog in the champions home country on the champions own promotion or would it be a classier, better idea to make snide shitty little comments online we would never have the bollocks to say to his face?

What is the agenda here?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    He is a stupid foolish guy did he think he would not be tested.
    Being HW Champion I expected him to be tested steroids now cocaine.
    Is he in shit street or what.!
    ....and again, getting popped for cocaine on a drug test is fucking SILLY. Getting popped for something that stays in your system over 2 days is just fucking dumb. Pot I could understand, heroin I could understand, but cocaine.....dude is a complete and utter moron.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Depressed people take drugs to try and escape their depression. He's spoken about being depressed for years.

Iv got an idea! As a boxing forum full of supposed boxing fans and "experts" should we get behind the sports biggest achiever in the last year beating an all time great while being a big underdog in the champions home country on the champions own promotion or would it be a classier, better idea to make snide shitty little comments online we would never have the bollocks to say to his face?

What is the agenda here?
    I'd say my shitty comments to Tyson's face....what's he going to do punch me because I called him a cheater and a cokehead? Punch me all you like it don't change the facts

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What is the agenda here?
    I'd say my shitty comments to Tyson's face....what's he going to do punch me because I called him a cheater and a cokehead? Punch me all you like it don't change the facts
    No you wouldn't! Give over! You've never even had the bollocks to try and compete in a sport you think you are qualified to comment and critique on! Your a joke

El Kabong Guest

No you wouldn't! Give over! You've never even had the bollocks to try and compete in a sport you think you are qualified to comment and critique on! Your a joke
    Yeah, as a matter of fact I would say them right to his face. Again, what's he going to do punch me? And for what reason? Because I told the truth and it hurt his feelings....well gee Tyson would look quite the big man after THAT interaction

It's not a statement on "I'm such a badass I'd do xy&z" it's more along the lines of I'm a fan of the sport and fuck that guy for being a disgrace.

Ah yes a return of the good old "You've never boxed as a professional or amateur so you can't say anything"...I'm a fan of the sport, I've participated in the sport, and I can say what I fucking please. What gives you the authority to merit out who can and can't talk about boxing? You are (that's correct grammar by the way idiot) a fucking loser....Mr. Big Time Guernsey boxing....fuck you, who have you fought? What have you done in the ring that means anything to me? NOTHING that's what.

Go cry in your pillow about your fallen Gypsy King who WILL NEVER fight again

El Kabong Guest

Post your record ross....go ahead......show us all your excellent boxing credentials

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, as a matter of fact I would say them right to his face. Again, what's he going to do punch me? And for what reason? Because I told the truth and it hurt his feelings....well gee Tyson would look quite the big man after THAT interaction

It's not a statement on "I'm such a badass I'd do xy&z" it's more along the lines of I'm a fan of the sport and fuck that guy for being a disgrace.

Ah yes a return of the good old "You've never boxed as a professional or amateur so you can't say anything"...I'm a fan of the sport, I've participated in the sport, and I can say what I fucking please. What gives you the authority to merit out who can and can't talk about boxing? You are (that's correct grammar by the way idiot) a fucking loser....Mr. Big Time Guernsey boxing....fuck you, who have you fought? What have you done in the ring that means anything to me? NOTHING that's what.

Go cry in your pillow about your fallen Gypsy King who WILL NEVER fight again
    Not because you'd be scared of Tyson flattening your fat ass but because you wouldn't just be such a cunt in public. That's reserved for your make believe life where you post weird shit during the working day on an Internet forum to strangers in your own little fantasy world.

El Kabong Guest

Not because you'd be scared of Tyson flattening your fat ass but because you wouldn't just be such a cunt in public. That's reserved for your make believe life where you post weird shit during the working day on an Internet forum to strangers in your own little fantasy world.
    Well if we're judging people based on the experience they have then by all means YOU would be THE PERSON to judge who a cunt was because you're the biggest one on the forum

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We'll see him in the ring again in a couple of years when he's skint
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if we're judging people based on the experience they have then by all means YOU would be THE PERSON to judge who a cunt was because you're the biggest one on the forum
    I beg to differ
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the agenda here?

Have you ever done cocaine? It alleviates depression about the same way corn syrup does diabetes. Whether his mental health was already deteriorating or not, if he's been doing this shit enough it's going to be pretty hard to separate the two things. What's really stupid here is how short a time it stays in your system, if he tested positive that means he had done it in roughly the couple of days prior. I have no agenda and nothing against Fury personally, no idea what's going on with his mind, but you can either feel sorry for him and afford the guy all the slack in the world, or accept that he had some responsibility here and at the very least wasn't at all transparent or professional. The latter stance is far from unreasonable.

Thread Information