Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default gatti vs malignaggi

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=9937&more=1

dont think its quite official yet despite what the link says but looks like arturo might be going back down to light welter for one more go. i was looking forward to a potential clash with diego corales for gatti because i heard rumors but malignaggi will still make for a good fight. what does everyone reckon
    i am a big fan of gatti and always enjoy his fights and really hope he can do well and not take to much punishment if this fight does happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: gatti vs malignaggi

Arrghhh Not a good fight...

I love both arturo and paulie... I dont know how far gone gatti is...

But its dangerous for both guys.. Paulie we know is a light hitter but word is buddy is improving that..

Gatti does still possess power..And if can make the weight he will have a little more i presume..
    Plus people act like gatti is just heart..But arturo can box.. Just watch the leija fight

I really couldnt guess whether gatti could get to paulie or whether paulie embarasses and out slicks gatti for the entire fight.. Probably the latter..

I would much rather paulie didnt get defeated ever again and i would like to see arturo leave with a big win..
    So theres no winning in this fight for me...

But if im honest i dont think it would come together..
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

gatti malignaggi is a hard fight for me to pick. gatti is definetly stronger. paulie is slighty faster and has better defense.

gatti corrales. it depends on who lands first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope its in a standard 18 foot ring would be more exciting match. I like Gatti if it is...however in a fast 24-26 foot ring I Like Paulie's chances .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'The Boxer'
    gatti malignaggi is a hard fight for me to pick. gatti is definetly stronger. paulie is slighty faster and has better defense.

gatti corrales. it depends on who lands first.
    Gatti's tough, and will go out on his shield. But Corrales at this point has too much firepower for Gatti, who's obviously seen his better days go by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Malignaggi would probably outbox Gatti and win on points,but Gatti is still able
    to turn a fight with one punch...especially if he goes down to light welter again...

But I'm still hoping for Gatti-Corrales...would be more exciting than Malignaggi...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i've always felt like Paulie's level of opposition has always made his boxing skills look better than what they are. i heard he took a beating in the cotto fight so at least we know he's tough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't Mayweather just do this to Gatti?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=9937&more=1

dont think its quite official yet despite what the link says but looks like arturo might be going back down to light welter for one more go. i was looking forward to a potential clash with diego corales for gatti because i heard rumors but malignaggi will still make for a good fight. what does everyone reckon
    i am a big fan of gatti and always enjoy his fights and really hope he can do well and not take to much punishment if this fight does happen.
    A lot of garbage gets posted on that site. So I wont take there word for it. This fight makes no sense for Gatti. Faglignaggi is the type of fighters Gatti does not need to be fighting at this stage in his career. Faglignaggi is not a big enough name to make this shit worth while for Gatti. Plus all he's going to do is run all night. Gatti don't need to be chasing some young, loud mouthed punk with highlights in hair around ring. He told old for that shit. Gatti shouldn't be fighting any more. But if he is. He needs to face fools that are going to stand right in front of him. Like a Kermit Cintron or Joshua Clottey. I don't think he can beat them at this stage in his career. But at least he's got a shot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKickAss
    Malignaggi would probably outbox Gatti and win on points,but Gatti is still able
    to turn a fight with one punch...especially if he goes down to light welter again...

But I'm still hoping for Gatti-Corrales...would be more exciting than Malignaggi...
    At this point Gatti looses two fights for each one he wins. Or worse...

It's pointless to go on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dunno i know gatti has taken a lot of punishment over the years but he definately showed signs of a fighter that wasnt shot in the baldomir fight. except baldy wsa just too big for arturo and everything he threw had no affect and just bounced off him. i think too many people are judging gatti's situation as a fighter on his last two fights against mayweather and baldomir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    i dunno i know gatti has taken a lot of punishment over the years but he definately showed signs of a fighter that wasnt shot in the baldomir fight. except baldy wsa just too big for arturo and everything he threw had no affect and just bounced off him. i think too many people are judging gatti's situation as a fighter on his last two fights against mayweather and baldomir.
    True caue even when he was younger he lost ta good amount of fights to fighters lesser than Baldo and PBF. No disrespect to Manfeddy and Robinson, Arturo is not shot hes just hot and cold. He has more trouble with speed and pressure than anything so i think Paulie could give him a lot of trouble
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd fancy a Paulie decision in this one. Although i wouldnt be surprised if Gatti won via points or stoppage tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    malignaggi ain't PBF. no way Malignaggi can put gatti on his ass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'The Boxer'
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    malignaggi ain't PBF. no way Malignaggi can put gatti on his a**.
    Malignaggi isn't Mayweather Jr. but he'll make Gatti look like the tinman of OZ.

Thread Information