Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cryptocurrencies

Any of u into this. I'm on the edge of getting into it. They all just took a big hit, 30 to fifty precent fall due to china outlawing Bitcoin and other cryptos. China isn't even run by the rotchchilds. Anyway, this week im thinking about getting into litecoin which has a strong tech platform behind it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cryptocurrencies

So perhaps not many of you are into crypto. To me it's just seeming like one of those things if I don't get into I'm going to regret. I do follow and invest in stocks and most financial publications do not recommend crypto as an investment citing times when one person has bought up as much as twenty percent of a certain coin and manipulated the market. It was also across the board down 30 percent and some as much as fifty percent when china outlawed it. So now I'm looking into joining a Bitcoin mining group rather than just straight out buy the coin. The fees are much lower (sometimes) and exchange between coins are much easier than exchange with usd. Now we can all wait till Brock pops his head in here and acts like he is a crypto currency expert. His comment about litecoin being faster is true but he is just saying that cause I already told him. Sometimes I'd like to beat that guy over the head with a red bucket

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ankansh...17621t7545847z

I'm also on a social media site called gab that was started up by crowdfunding and is committed to freedom of speech. On it I hooked up with some guys who got in early in Bitcoin and have done very well. I've also met a few who mine bitcoins to exchange to ltecoins. The whole thing interests me I love the fact the rothchilds aren't in control of it, yet. @Gandalf you should love the idea of cryptocurrencies peer to peer Money with no central bank. Mind you the government is working hard on regulating it under the guise of money laundering even though all the big banks do that and get a slap on the hand and a few hundred million to billion dollar fines which doesn't seem to effect them. Look at the shit Wells Fargo just pulled and yet who went to jail? If i stole money like that i would be doing 20'years

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gab seems to be commited to protecting hate speech and providing a platform for Nazis, White Supremacists and extreme right wing idiots like Milo who are no longer welcome at Brietbart. Sounds lovely.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am very interested in crypto currencies. However, I am hesitant that the powers that be will let them flourish. Philosophically I like them a lot, but on the flip side they now seem on the path of regulation here too. There was a politician quoted as saying something like crypto currencies cannot be considered the same as currency. I find that to be an ignorant statement.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gab seems to be commited to protecting hate speech and providing a platform for Nazis, White Supremacists and extreme right wing idiots like Milo who are no longer welcome at Brietbart. Sounds lovely.
    @Beanz they have a good finance section can't say much else about it

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Stratis, that is my one and only tip.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck I didn't even know about that one. This is all making me ill. Maybe I'll just stick to stocks and cocaine.
    By the way beanz gab is full of some nutters but we have a cuisine section with some excellent recipes, really good I've made two so far, technology and sports. It is a little shabby but I'm not one for social media I have been reading about a lot of bans at twatter and faceburg. Even with gab I really don't find social media sites that interesting but I am now forced to investigate stratis

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck I didn't even know about that one. This is all making me ill. Maybe I'll just stick to stocks and cocaine.
    By the way beanz gab is full of some nutters but we have a cuisine section with some excellent recipes, really good I've made two so far, technology and sports. It is a little shabby but I'm not one for social media I have been reading about a lot of bans at twatter and faceburg. Even with gab I really don't find social media sites that interesting but I am now forced to investigate stratis
    It's nice that Lyle now has somewhere else to share his culinary adventures.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information