Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ..and the winner is -

Audley Harrison.

Honestly, I almost felt sorry for the deluded, usless fraud until I remembered the 1.2 million A-Farce is getting paid.

Fuck, I'm not a Heavyweight or a world class profesional boxer... I would have also had the shit kicked out of me... but I would of gave it a better go than that, I would at leas fucking try. I think I'd stand a decent chance of matching Harrison's performance of landing one half arsed, glancing jab.

Fuck me, be almost as active as a corpse for 6 minutes and then take a moderate beat down for 30 seconds, for 1.2 million?! Count me in, where do I sign? Forgot the chance that I also have the opportunity to also win a world title, the money will do me (that wasn't a quote from Harrison but I may have just read his mind?)

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ..and the winner is -

A total farce of a fight that should never have been signed. Unfortunately Audley has made that money because there are too many people willing to pay to watch pointless and uncompetitive fights. David Haye has likely made a lot more and without even breaking into a sweat. Boxers like to make money, but the public needs to be more aware and shouldn't let these fighters get away with such acts of fraud. I would imagine a lot of people feel ripped off and that they didn't even get a fight. And they are right, they were ripped off and spoonfed a fight that never really existed. This was never going to be a fight. It's their fault too for buying into this crap too. Maybe it will wake a few people up....until Khan is back to choosing Salita mark 2 after Maidana.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i won as well as Audley and David.

i loved this fight. i wish they happend every day.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    i won as well as Audley and David.

i loved this fight. i wish they happend every day.
    Yeah, some normal people with a bit of sense would have put money on this fight and had an easy time of it.

But as a boxing fan and from a spectator point of view, I would imagine boxing can reach a little higer than this.

I haven't watched the fight myself, but don't think I will bother. Bit of a non-event by all accounts.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you watch the first two rounds you'll moan a lot. If you watch the thirsd, and are not a pathetic Haye hater, you'll be a little entertained. That's the jist of it ....

i'm not normal and don't have much sense. i am a sick gambler though that sees easy money now and again
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did enjoy seeing a few seconds of action in the third... but it was tainted by the fact I know it was now over and that quickie was all of the entertainment that I was going to get.

First decent flurry Haye throws and I'm thinking for fuck's sake, let this wake Harrison up so I can at least see a round, just one round of boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was pathetic like a set up, Haye carried him for three rounds and actually admitted it, not a good move there PR wise, people will be pissed off they have been fooled into thinking this was a potential exciting fight which could go either way, then after the fight Haye tells all these mugs who paid £15 quid he choose to finish the fight in the third cos he he bet on it!! Hahaha!!

I think the only way he can win the fans back again is a Klit next nothing else will do.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha, that's nothing. Bruce Seldon got paid $5 million for "fighting" Tyson in '96 and that fight lasted as long as the Spinks fight.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know Harrison is shite.

I know Haye wants to make money and will take low risks fights that make millions until he has to fight a Klit to keep his earning potential up.

I knew the build up was fake and that Haye was giving a mate a pay day that he didn't deserve based on his abilities or record.

But this being a title fight I expected harrison to at least give it a go... it was a shot. Instead the event just exagerated his short comings... His mental weakness.

Worse than ever.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets face it he beat a few taxi drivers for a shiney trophy , then koed an off beaten fighter in sprott , and some believed harrison was going to win ? For fucks sake.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a poor performance from Fraudley, worse than when Bruno capitulated against Tyson in their second fight. A lot of people paid money for this fight, they may be put off now.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye seems to have done ok from it, not to mention the money he made from his bets

Which brings me on to, surely there needs to be an investigation into that? That is match fixing by my standards. No different than the recent cricket scandal.

Considering the amount of money that got ploughed into a first round KO for either fighter. How easy is it for Haye to make bucket loads of cash by betting that there will NOT be a KO in the first round. You could clean up on a betting exchange if you already knew you were not going to throw a single punch in that round and just stay out of trouble.

That to me is more farcical than the fight itself. If I had bet money and lost, I would be pissed with Haye!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley could win the lottery and he'd still be a fucking loser!

Thread Information