Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Transgender children

I know we had a knockdown-dragout about this on another thread, but I wanted to start clean with another look at the subject.

I guess my point here is that this isn't some obscure fad that's gonna fade away. This is going to become a major issue in the years to come. There's several major forces at work here. There's the LGBTQ lobby, which I'm beginning to think can give classes on pushiness to the NRA, which is pushing their agenda on anybody and everybody. They're getting laws changed, gender clinics built in alarming numbers, and butting their way into every aspect of everyday life. They've changed the language to include all these fancy new terms... and they claim that gender is not something you're born with, but assigned by doctors and parents.

Normally I'd say what doesn't affect me directly shouldn't matter. But this is a growing trend, not in minuscule gains, but in leaps and bounds.

There are two basic issues related to this topic which concern me the most. One is the push to lower the age of gender-transitioning as low as 3 or 4 years old. To the point where a parent can take their toddler to a gender clinic and begin transitioning procedures. The other are the doctors themselves, who see a coming bonanza in gender transitioning procedures. Once again the all-mighty dollar at work. Here's an article about a doctor speaking at a pediatric lecture on treating transgender youth.

https://www.chron.com/local/article/...t-13306166.php

Of course, the doctor is the founder of the Gender Management Service at Boston Children's Hospital. No lack of objectivity or lack of business interest there. An institution that did not even need to exist 15 years ago. Dr. Spack claims that because the attempted suicide rates among transgender youth ages 18 to 24 is so high.... there are benefits to begin gender transitioning at a younger age. A great hook to reel in the customers.

On the other side of the coin, there are other doctors who warn that treating children with gender transitioning will create an epidemic of sick young adults, with all sorts of physiological problems... which ironically can result in future spikes in suicide rates. Unfortunately, most sources I find are either Catholic sites... or the doctors themselves are Catholic or another religion.... and of course that will automatically turn off readers and provide the ready-made excuse to dismiss their opinions. But I'll post a link anyway, thinking that if a respected physician has something to say, he should be heard regardless of what his religious beliefs are.

https://translate.google.com.pr/tran...a/&prev=search

The original article is in Spanish, but can be translated, which I think I did.

So it boils down to two ways of thinking.

One says you need to transition kids while they're still little, so they can live a happy, care-free life in their chosen gender. That will head off certain misery and possibility of suicide attempts.

The other says messing with children's genders is a slippery slope, and can create more problems than it solves. That 3 or 4 is way too young to be administering puberty-blockers and doing surgery.

I've made my stance pretty clear, and it's no secret. I completely abhor the former, and agree with the latter.

But like I said.... you've got a humongously pushy LGBTQXYZ lobby on the one hand..... and spineless politicians and greedy doctors on the other. It's a losing battle for those who think like me. It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of WHEN these mass changes are coming. Drivers and passports where you get to choose the gender of your liking........ gender-neutral bathrooms...... gender-neutral indoctrination in elementary schools...... changing of the vocabulary to suit the new pushy agenda......etc. And the kicker is that it will all be compared to the great civil rights movements of the past. With the unmitigated gall of comparing the plight of women and blacks at some point or another to the fight of the LGBTQXYZ group.

Sad times ahead.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Transgender children

Ironically, not really being a Trump fan, it is with Trump as POTUS that for now some of this push for new legislation is being kept at bay.

I'm afraid when someone else steps in, the floodgates might just pop wide open.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just as I made my last post ever, I see Tito made this one. Check out my final post and laugh!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s a bit like saying, “because 18-24 year olds who suffer from depression commit suicide at high rates, we must address 3 year olds who suffer from depression”. Any parent who takes any steps to encourage a child that ages sexual identity in any way should probably be where the attention is paid.

I went to to the gym today, and on the door to the change rooms was a sign that said, “ please use the change room which best suits the gender you feel you best identify with, or express yourself as”, or something very close to that, and I’m not fucking kidding. We are officially living in fictional times.

I was in the sauna after my workout, there were a couple of really cute young women, and I thought... could I suddenly best express myself as a woman and follow them to shower off?
    Last edited by p4pking; 10-27-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's child abuse.

Thread Information