Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default ATTENTION 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=3...C-RSSFeeds0312

Well apparently fuel CAN melt steel (the rebar is made of steel)....and concrete......how do you explain that Did George W. Bush plant explosives there too I know it was in California and everything but I highly doubt that.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ATTENTION 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!!!

You can still smell the burning as you walk by it...traffic today was a nightmare my dad had to go through it.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle YOU KNOW deep down that your Wanky goverment took those towers down themselves

Shame on them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This really fucks me off !

The conspiracy was hatched by the 19 hijackers everything that has since been written by the Bedroom fantasist's/conspiracy Theorists has been denounced and proven to be Ignorant and false !

Hitler said no matter how great the lie tell enough gullible tossers enough of the time and soon they'll start to believe it !!

Loose Change was exposed for what it was and the other champions of the conspiracy movement like Alex James are not so vocal when confronted with the facts on what really happened on that terrible day !!

What the fuck did Alex James know about the behaviour of steel understress and heat or the response times of F16's or the scattering of debris when a Jet crashes out of the Sky BEFORE 9/11..........?!

I'd hazard a wild guess and say that complete fucking tosser is not qualified to talk on any of those subjects !!

It's horrible what a lack of knowledge can do !!!

It seems all you need today is a trumpet and a box to stand on and people will listen to any amount of bullshit !!!

Falsehood,lies and conspiracy theory's led to 9/11 .
    Those 19 hijackers were fed on those very lies !!!

I'm not going into the who's the how's and the when's but all ill say is this !

If America wanted to start a war in the middle east and wanted a 9/11 style event do you really think they'd leave themselves open too all this propaganda ?
    The CIA and the State Department have engineered enough Coups around the world to know something this big and bold could never be pulled off without somebody getting to the bottom of it !!!

Its hard enough to keep a secret between 2 people let alone 50-60-100 !!

Get real !!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read this part again

"Hitler said no matter how great the lie tell enough gullible tossers enough of the time and soon they'll start to believe it !!"

Game over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Oggie
    ok here's the thing. He slammed a plastic ship up against rounded off ice cubes. The titanic hit a jagged ice berg. If you dont think ice can be sharp run a 5 inch thick sharped edge around your neck. The shear size of the iceberg would give the side of it an equally as tough resistance as metal. Metal and ice may have different melting points but at freezing point a huge chunk of ice and be almost as tough as a piece of metal. As for the viking warships bs, viking warships were made of wood but moved no where near as fast as the titanic.

From a physics standpoint, A very heavyship slamming into a very heavy object at a significant speed = a massive amount of kinetic energy exchanged which would be sufficient to rip a whole thru a side of metal. Also a key design flaw of the ship itself is that it didn't have cielings to its flood chambers. if they would've included a two inch think steel ceiling to each floor chamber it wouldn't of sank.

Now the 9/11 theory im 100% certain that it was not caused by bombs it was indeed caused by planes. Wether the government was behind it or not i dunno they do some shady shit so you can believe what you want. But re-watch the video of the crashes. The tower that is hit first (on a very high floor) remains standing for about 1 1/4 hours while the one that was hit later (and approx. in the middle of the building) goes down before the first one does. The heat of the flames weakens the steel in both cases. With the second one that was hit, because the steel being weakened is in the middle of the building theres more stress on that metal therefor it cant maintain as much weight and would take less weakening to collapse than the first building that was hit on a higher floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the Titanic thing is meant to be a bit tongue in cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    I think the Titanic thing is meant to be a bit tongue in cheek
    after hearing what some people have said in the world i would not doubt that somebody somewhere is trying to push the issue with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    ok here's the thing. He slammed a plastic ship up against rounded off ice cubes. The titanic hit a jagged ice berg. If you dont think ice can be sharp run a 5 inch thick sharped edge around your neck. The shear size of the iceberg would give the side of it an equally as tough resistance as metal. Metal and ice may have different melting points but at freezing point a huge chunk of ice and be almost as tough as a piece of metal. As for the viking warships bs, viking warships were made of wood but moved no where near as fast as the titanic.

From a physics standpoint, A very heavyship slamming into a very heavy object at a significant speed = a massive amount of kinetic energy exchanged which would be sufficient to rip a whole thru a side of metal. Also a key design flaw of the ship itself is that it didn't have cielings to its flood chambers. if they would've included a two inch think steel ceiling to each floor chamber it wouldn't of sank.
    Man, are you serious?
    The Titanic thing was a parody of all the conspiracy theory videos that are flooding the web right now, haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, are you serious?
    The Titanic thing was a parody of all the conspiracy theory videos that are flooding the web right now, haha.
    well i just figured i throw in the facts incase someone actually thought it was real....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is a video of a conspiracy theorist getting schooled at ground zero.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDOuvCDuB2w

"What about the thousands of gallons of fuel that were pouring down from there?"
    "What fuel? From where?"

Hahahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc lol thats classic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, are you serious?
    well i just figured i throw in the facts incase someone actually thought it was real....
    Haha, you know your physics.
    Like you said though, it would not surprise me if someone saw that video and actually started researching, leading to a website titled www.thetitanictruth.org or something.
    Did anyone see the South Park episode were Cartman comes up with a conspiracy theory to prove that Kyle was behind 9/11? Classic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc lol thats classic.
    CC back man!
    I love his reaction when the guy starts telling him that the third most used material in the construction of the two towers was sulphuric dry wall... it is like he is saying to himself; "I'm screwed", haha.

Thread Information