Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default WeightLoss........<>

hey everyone lately i was on his diet just eating healthy foods with many nutritions,and now im losing too much weight.. in one week i lose like 10 pounds i really dont know what is on the go? anyone have some sugestions? on how to keep the same weight.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WeightLoss........<>

Which diet was it? South Beach? Atkins? Zone? Weight Watchers?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is what I would do....

Work out with your Diet, add some proteins to your diet and I think in time your weight will balance out...

Is the weight loss causing Health issues?? If so, Please go see a Doctor....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Bolt
    hey everyone lately i was on his diet just eating healthy foods with many nutritions,and now im losing too much weight.. in one week i lose like 10 pounds i really dont know what is on the go? anyone have some sugestions? on how to keep the same weight.
    how bad were your eating habits prior to this....if you're a 330lb dude and then you lose 10lbs in a week because of good eating that is understandable.......but if your a skinny dude.....how much less are you eating now?.....are you in great shape?.....these are need to know questions.......
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright i'll will explain a little more.
    i was always 228lbs.i used to eat to "feel better"...within in the last 3 months or so ive droped about 58 lbs.i used to eat all the time then i wanted the change you know... so i started eating healthy,to speed up my metablism.and exercises like every day thats how i lost the weight.now dayz im alwayz exercising so much,like going for long bike rides.when im out bikin i hardly ever eat.i usually leave like 10 in the morning come back around 8 at night from a long days of riding.maybe i should start eating more?? with adding more protein and vitamins?...when i was 228lbs i used to be full all the time now im like always hungry becuase i dont eat that much. Should i eat more?? or what. and i kinda got carryied away i usually lose from 1-9 lbs a week from tons of exercise...if i eat more will i feel more energized,more full,more active?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Bolt
    Alright i'll will explain a little more.
    i was always 228lbs.i used to eat to "feel better"...within in the last 3 months or so ive droped about 58 lbs.i used to eat all the time then i wanted the change you know... so i started eating healthy,to speed up my metablism.and exercises like every day thats how i lost the weight.now dayz im alwayz exercising so much,like going for long bike rides.when im out bikin i hardly ever eat.i usually leave like 10 in the morning come back around 8 at night from a long days of riding.maybe i should start eating more?? with adding more protein and vitamins?...when i was 228lbs i used to be full all the time now im like always hungry becuase i dont eat that much. Should i eat more?? or what. and i kinda got carryied away i usually lose from 1-9 lbs a week from tons of exercise...if i eat more will i feel more energized,more full,more active?
    yeah, you should be eating small meal every 2 hours.....and if you're biking you need to eat power/protien bars while biking.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you mean a fat 228 or a somewhat mangeable 228 with some muscle already there

And I dont mean to sound harsh, but I am blunt with this kind of thing....

If you are a fat 228, then yeah, 10 lbs in a weak is poss.... and when you get to that threshhold of fat and muscle change, it will slow down....

Besides 228, what is your height, build and daily activities, work and evening time activities??

How much sleep are you getting??

With your workouts, incorporate some weightlifting....I think this is the only thing lacking here....Your eating and working out all depends on what are you looking to do, become a bodybuilder?? Become healthier and leaner for yourself?? So, at this point you have to look at whether you are going to consume a 6k calorie diet or a 2k calorie diet...

Also, Mental clarity is something you have changed here, before, you didnt care, now you do and that is a big difference to a persons health and body makeup...

Good Luck on staying healthy....

I could honestly afford to lose 20lbs. and this sort of inspires me to do it...Thanks...

Coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you're at a weight you're happy with you should definitely eat more to balance it out. You're using up more calories than you're puting in at the moment, so up you're carbohydrate intake e.g. lots of brea, rice, pasta etc., you definitely need a lot of energy if you're going on long bike rides.

Thread Information