Wladdy would destroy Nico!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: nicolay valuev can be beat

i think he would as well. Valuevs had 45 fights now and hasnt fought no one. could klit fight under that presure of someone that size

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valuev has shown that even though he is big the power that you would expect to go with it is not there. Klitschko who would box him not try to pot shot him would land all night. Barrett had something going for a while with the left hand. He just needed to time Valuev's right better.
    Wlad is a different caliber fighter than Barrett. I think Brewster could take Valuev as well. Trick is don't get caught up in too many clinches where he can put all that weight on you....Use some speed and box him and you have the key to beat him...Steward said Wlad would beat him all night long and I have to agree
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kinda do & don't agree with Daxx.

I think that the vote is still out on Valuev...but I also think that he is what the doctor ordered to begin the healing process. He's big, he's fun, & whether or not he brings finess to the table...he is doing his job as a heavyweight.

Everyone has pulled ways outta their hats that the man will lose. Everyone says that he's too slow or tht he's to thiis & to that...well...again...I say to you...he's doing his job & he's still winning.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's still winning, all right, but not in any meaninful way. He is a pondering, lumbering, light-fisted Giant of very limited boxing skill. Wlad will destroy him utterly. I think Shannon Briggs would beat him. Lamon has a good chance. Maybe a good comeback fight for even the Tuaman.

Nicolai is exactly what he appears to be. The only reason he's still on top is because he has so far been simply too big to hurt by these middle tier fighters. It will come crashing down soon enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DipsmackPeeMonkey
    He's still winning, all right, but not in any meaninful way. He is a pondering, lumbering, light-fisted Giant of very limited boxing skill. Wlad will destroy him utterly. I think Shannon Briggs would beat him. Lamon has a good chance. Maybe a good comeback fight for even the Tuaman.

Nicolai is exactly what he appears to be. The only reason he's still on top is because he has so far been simply too big to hurt by these middle tier fighters. It will come crashing down soon enough.

Actually last night in the first round...Barrett threw a wild right that had Valuev hurt....A more composed fighter could have used it to his advantage

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Definitely, he's already been beat by Larry Donald. I haven't seen yet but a lot of people think Ruiz beat him.

I actually have a harder time thinking of a top 5-10 heavyweight that can't beat him than vice versa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Definitely, he's already been beat by Larry Donald. I haven't seen yet but a lot of people think Ruiz beat him.

I actually have a harder time thinking of a top 5-10 heavyweight that can't beat him than vice versa.

As much as I hate "The Crying Man" IMO he won that fight.....Here is something I didn't know I heard last night.....Valuev held Ruiz 71 or 77 times!!!!! Can you believe that....Ruiz isn't a big puncher either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Valuev has shown that even though he is big the power that you would expect to go with it is not there. Klitschko who would box him not try to pot shot him would land all night. Barrett had something going for a while with the left hand. He just needed to time Valuev's right better.
    Wlad is a different caliber fighter than Barrett. I think Brewster could take Valuev as well. Trick is don't get caught up in too many clinches where he can put all that weight on you....Use some speed and box him and you have the key to beat him...Steward said Wlad would beat him all night long and I have to agree
    Brewster? What? Brewster is not a boxer, he's a brawler...he get's hit as often as he hits his opponent. Don't know why you're giving him all that credit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dennis
    i think he would as well. Valuevs had 45 fights now and hasnt fought no one. could klit fight under that presure of someone that size
    Wlad has been with Steward for some time now...I don't see any mental or physical problems for Wlad here on in....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually like his personality. I just don't know how he'll do as a boxer against the top guys. I think we're all being too hard on him, because he's trying as hard as he can. And he should be applauded for that. And he seems to care about what the fans think of him. Hey he used to be a side show and decided he wanted to be Heavyweight champ and he got that title. Points should be awarded for trying and effort. even though he's not the best style to watch he's trying as hard as he can and is learning every day. And I realised that after last night and I appreciate him for it. He's a pretty ok heavyweight, I can applaud him for his effort and I wish him well. That said, I think Byrd would beat him and Wlad could beat him, but if that laping right hand catches anyone its gonna be over. Thing about Valuev I noticed is he is patient and looks for openings and then takes them, we see it as boring.. but actually.. its something good. He needs to improve that defense and tighten up his jab and add a more reputoire of punches and he'll do fine.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

stick him in with shaq. Shaq ill do him.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    stick him in with shaq. Shaq ill do him.
    Shaq couldnt do Charles Barkley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big NV got rocked my 2guns in the first round we all saw that. so Klitschko would probably KO or def TKO NV. I also feel Sir Gay LEEHOVAVICH would defeat NV. Not sure about Oleg tho? But I do like NV's personality and i feel sorry for him to be honest. but hey hes making his paper so more power to him, seeing that theres no power in his shots ahahha.

Thread Information