"There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton's final workout vid. Watch Oscar do the shoulder roll

Every time I look at Hatton's face I wonder how deformed it is in comparison to what he used to look like. Can anyone post side-by-side pics of what he looked like early on in his pro career versus now?
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    Every time I look at Hatton's face I wonder how deformed it is in comparison to what he used to look like. Can anyone post side-by-side pics of what he looked like early on in his pro career versus now?
    He always looked close to that... They showed young pics of him on 24/7

He's always been a mutant
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    He always looked close to that... They showed young pics of him on 24/7

He's always been a mutant
    LMAO - that made me laugh dude. If I could CC ya I would
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar is just a bitter and sore loser That body suit dont hit back, and Hatton better tighten up his reckless looping punches and bring his Hands back up or he is gonna be tits up come the 6th round. Floyd is a precision counterpuncher who is capable of threading the needle Hatton can wail away on Elbows and arm all nite while Floyd is taking the piss out of him with uppercuts and counters.

The more I watch the more I am convinced Ricky is getting stopped or TKO by Graham throwing in the towel. This fight wont have Ricky seeing the 12th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im the same as the majority of people on here that want hatton to win but deep down i cant stop thinking that mayweather will, im just hoping if hatton doesnt win he doesnt get embarssed like many fighters b4 him as a lot of people will say hes been hes a crap fighter even though he isnt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Oscar is just a bitter and sore loser That body suit dont hit back, and Hatton better tighten up his reckless looping punches and bring his Hands back up or he is gonna be tits up come the 6th round. Floyd is a precision counterpuncher who is capable of threading the needle Hatton can wail away on Elbows and arm all nite while Floyd is taking the piss out of him with uppercuts and counters.

The more I watch the more I am convinced Ricky is getting stopped or TKO by Graham throwing in the towel. This fight wont have Ricky seeing the 12th
    I wouldn't say Oscar is being bitter. He knows he got beat. I think it's more about promotion. Nobody is gonna buy the fight if you say that Hatton has no chance. He's doing a really good promotion job. And if Hatton someway actually wins, then Oscar's going to Wembley Stadium, hell, he's gonna fight Hatton unless Hatton gets dismantled and stopped by Mayweather. Oscar's salivating at the chance at fighting Hatton because he thinks it's almost a guaranteed win over an elite fighter that will make him money at the same time. I agree with him, he's way too big and too elite of a boxer to lose to Hatton. Why do you think Oscar ain't fighting Winky Wright? Winky's not a huge draw but he'll make Oscar some money. Oscar just know that he has no shot at beating Winky Wright and the fight would be hard to promote.

I think it's interesting how people change their tunes with a little bit of promotion. I remember when this fight was first announced, almost half this forum screamed to the heavens about how Hatton "wasn't a real challenge, Floyd was only doing it for the money, and Hatton had no shot so why is he fighting him when he could be fighting real welterweights." Now half of those same people are all of a sudden saying that Hatton is going to TKO Mayweather. I mean, it's amazing to see how easily people jump on bandwagons.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont trust no one, me.

I dont like how Oscar (aka Mr. Thisisntaconflictofinterest) is getting a real good look at Hattons preperations.

No one but no one should be seeing him at this stage of camp

Bloody snake
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm actually slightly hoping that Hatton wins, but only if he's willing to take on DLH in May

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar will fight hatton the Pacquiao
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006

I wouldn't say Oscar is being bitter. He knows he got beat. I think it's more about promotion. Nobody is gonna buy the fight if you say that Hatton has no chance. He's doing a really good promotion job. And if Hatton someway actually wins, then Oscar's going to Wembley Stadium, hell, he's gonna fight Hatton unless Hatton gets dismantled and stopped by Mayweather. Oscar's salivating at the chance at fighting Hatton because he thinks it's almost a guaranteed win over an elite fighter that will make him money at the same time. I agree with him, he's way too big and too elite of a boxer to lose to Hatton. Why do you think Oscar ain't fighting Winky Wright? Winky's not a huge draw but he'll make Oscar some money. Oscar just know that he has no shot at beating Winky Wright and the fight would be hard to promote.

I think it's interesting how people change their tunes with a little bit of promotion. I remember when this fight was first announced, almost half this forum screamed to the heavens about how Hatton "wasn't a real challenge, Floyd was only doing it for the money, and Hatton had no shot so why is he fighting him when he could be fighting real welterweights." Now half of those same people are all of a sudden saying that Hatton is going to TKO Mayweather. I mean, it's amazing to see how easily people jump on bandwagons.
    Not me, I'm still on the "Hatton's getting his ass whooped" bandwagon. I hope he wins, and if he by some chance k.o.'s Floyd I'd give him a better chance at Oscar than I do now, obviously. I love how Oscar keeps telling people Hatton uses intelligent pressure, and will do so against Floyd, implying that he himself is unintelligent and couldn't do it himself and lost to Floyd, lol. I don't really want to see Hatton fight Oscar, I'd rather watch him fight Cotto, though that would be a punishing fight for Hatton. P. Williams and Hatton would be funny
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm kinda hoping he'll win, but i seriously doubt it, i still see the fight going like Calzaghe/Lacy, in favor of Mayweather.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That body suit dont hit back, and Hatton better tighten up his reckless looping punches and bring his Hands back up
    Alot of people just dont get this

Hatton uses this training to make sure he can throw lots of hard agressive shots for 15 rounds, its like it puts the seal on his fitness for him

Same as Floyd memorising that light punching pad routine

At least Ricky still has to think about what shots he throws during the body pad work as Graham moves around and throws the odd shot back, whereas Floyd knows the routine, he does it with his eyes shut, if Roger were to move a pad different Floyd would miss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hattons bodywork I must admit in all the videos looks freightning....Strongest I have ever seen from him....Assuming Hatton has the stamina to with hold it...IMO he will smother Floyd and hurt the body severly....I still think Floyd will edge it out but I sure hope Hattons tears him up and stops him
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information