Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Weight Loss

So I've been training now for about 2 months. I'm 5'10 or so, and right now I weigh 185 lbs. I think that I am in pretty good shape, but I still have a little extra fat. To give you an idea, by looking at me with a shirt on, you probably wouldn't be able to tell whether I have defined chest and abs, but when I take my shirt off you can see that I don't. I'm guessing that I have about 10 pounds or so to lose off of my upper body.

So my questions:

Assuming that I can do it gradually and don't have to shed pounds quickly for a fight, how should I eat?

I certainly don't over eat, but I'm still having trouble dropping the pounds.

What is your meal plan when you want to shed weight gradually?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Weight Loss

Quick reply as no one else has
    I will come at this from a diferent angle if thats ok.I assume that you know the difference between Carbs, Fats,Proteins etc.Recomended proportions vary according to diet and nutrition fashions of the day(make sure you have sufficient vits, mins and essential amino acids in your diet).However study hard before embarking on anything radical such as a strict Atkins or such.
    Firstly a six or twelve pack does not neccessarily denote health or fitness.Genetic make up and body types vary as to an individuals ideal fat index.
    If indead you are carrying a few more than is ideal then...
    Maybe you know of someone who over eats without thought and is maybe 300 lbs.Notice how this figure varies by very little.Somehow they maintain 300.Many boxers I have Known struggle to lose 2lb for a fight despite eating almost nothing but air.It would seem that the body has a predetermined weight that it fights to retain.
    This set weight can be reset I believe with the help of your mind.Simplified this means asking your own unknown wisdom what is a safe healthy weight you can gain (to lose weight is to gain the weight you want I Know this sounds back to front but who wants to lose anything).Then as vividly as you can practice imagine how you would look and feel then step or run if you like running into that body and test that it feels good .Repeat untill ideal. there you have just reset your brain /body weight. hope thats a start

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Weight Loss

PS .read going up a weight class.hope it's of some help.

Thread Information