Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add.
nope
hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji has to be there. the ring belt is on the line, it's probably also for lineal & it's a really good fight. i can do without the others. can we suggest to add fights if something we agree on gets signed & when is the end date?

a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?
Ok , so ,
winner - 1point
Method - points or stoppage - 1 point
Correct round - extra point
Draw - 5 points

All picks must be sent in a private message to @Master no later than 48 hours before the fight.
i have no problem with any of this, i think twenty four hours is sufficient but forty eight is fine

Correct decision (UD, SD) - extra point
nope. too many bogus judges cards. you either think a fighter wins by decision or knockout

he posts both of them together on this thread.
you don't want to open it up to the whole forum?
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add.
nope
hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji has to be there. the ring belt is on the line, it's probably also for lineal & it's a really good fight. i can do without the others. can we suggest to add fights if something we agree on gets signed & when is the end date?

No. it stays as it is. Nothing gets added on because you’re chasing my ass and getting desperate, and the fights that I mentioned are the fights, period.

a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?
Ok , so ,
winner - 1point
Method - points or stoppage - 1 point
Correct round - extra point
Draw - 5 points

All picks must be sent in a private message to @Master no later than 48 hours before the fight.
i have no problem with any of this, i think twenty four hours is sufficient but forty eight is fine

so we’re agreed 48 hrs prior.

Correct decision (UD, SD) - extra point
nope. too many bogus judges cards. you either think a fighter wins by decision or knockout

There’s an extra bonus for choosing the right round so it’s only fair there’s an extra point for the kind of decision. You don’t have to pick it, you can just put “points”. There are lots of bogus cards, but there are also referees who stop a fight too early. The beauty is to second guess them . All about attention to detail pal.

he posts both of them together on this thread.
you don't want to open it up to the whole forum?
No it’s ok. I’ll give you a beating first, then if anyone fancies their chances, they can challenge me. A long time ago , a guy called @Silkeyjoe used to organise an amazing well thought out contest, but it gets too much and now we’ve lost a really good poster, especially for betting info.
what you have to understand is that you challenged me , I am the “A” side and you are the “B” side. I’m putting my belts and legacy on the line.
finally, there has to be a winner and a loser, so it’s only reasonable that there is some kind of forfeit. So if I win, you have in your sig “COVID IS REAL”. And if you win , in my sig. I have “Beaten by @TIC, A DESERVED CHAMPION AND FONT OF ALL FACTUAL INFORMATION.”