Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: This fascinates me...Watch it, then ask yourself why these people would lie

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This fascinates me...Watch it, then ask yourself why these people would lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This fascinates me...Watch it, then ask yourself why these people would lie

what's to say they couldn't have terrorists plant bombs inside the buildings as well...the planes draw the mega attention then when everyone watches...set off the bombs for more dramatic statement.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This fascinates me...Watch it, then ask yourself why these people would lie

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    what's to say they couldn't have terrorists plant bombs inside the buildings as well...the planes draw the mega attention then when everyone watches...set off the bombs for more dramatic statement.....
    How would they plant the bombs inside? I must admit I am kind of sceptical regarding it being a terrorist attack. If it really was a group of terrorist Islamics you have to credit them with an exercise of military precision.

I personally think there is something dodgy going on.

I really can't see how these buildings just self collapsed like that. It's extraordinary to say the least.

Add in the disappearing plane at the Pentagon, the unbelievable total lack of footage showing the plane flying into the Pentagon, a building which is probably one of the most heavily monitored on earth and you can see why so many people are mistrusting of the government.

I mean if a plane flew into Number 10 downing street it would be absolutely incredible for it not to be captured on film on it's route through London.

How the fuck was the plane that crashed into the Pentagon not captured on film anywhere?

It's absolutely baffling.

I personally think that some shocking news will break over this in maybe 30 years or so time.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu

100% true fact...
    I used to work for bear-stearns trading in Canary Wharf in London and we had a few floors in the North tower, a good few months before 9/11 there was loads of "Re-Cabling" going on out of hours by some firm that no one knew anything about,they had access to the whole building and basement areas.
    The building was Category 6 data cabled which is super fast so it basically didn't need any "re-cabling" at all.
    No one seemed to know what the f*ck was going on and big areas were sealed off at times so they basically could have been up to anything.
    Guess who owned the IT firm responsible..?

George w Bush's cousin
    That is when a LOT of people i have worked with believe the towers could have been rigged with explosives.
    No one can prove it of course but the evidence imo is flawless

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with you smashup that something REALLY dodgy went on.

Just watching those buildings collapse again now, it's absolutely clear their were explosions in the lower floors of the building as the building collapsed.

People who say that it's just crazy's and wackballs who believe US Government were involved need to look at other areas where it's clear they act in accordance with their own interests no matter what.

Take global warming, the data regarding the catastrophic impact that will be wreaked upon our planet over the next 50 years is absolutely overwhelming yet the American governemnt completely ignore it because they line their own pockets from oil.

That guy a few years ago who invented water powered cars, and strangely suffered food poisoning and died............. hmm

I really hate the Bush family, they are definitely some corrupt and evil bastards in my opinion,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't think critically. You are supposed to believe the official story no matter how many holes or inconsistencies.

You should check out this one to.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0913&q=ethanol
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Thread Information