Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cant believe whats just happened .

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cant believe whats just happened .

Today i was coming to a roundabout with all cars turing left towards a busy junction which basically takes you to Gatwick or London i was taking the next turning left so obviously Im keeoing my eyes right .

Being a little bit presumptious ive kept speed with the traffic and have slowed down just enough in 2nd gear ready for a break in traffic allowing me to pass when a car comes round the roundabout without indicating causing me to stop not suddenly because I'm not going fast enough but enough for the woman in the car to see me giving her a mouthfall !

I follow her to the next junction and it turns out its my neighbour who i like ( quite fancy actually even though she's bout 50 ) .

I switch the PC on and log onto Saddos when i hear some cunt trying to bang my fucking door down !

Its her old man- her lover whose in his 30s who wants to give me a piece of his mind , basically its taken the wet prick bout 21 seconds to back down after ive threatened to arsehole him on my fucking drive !

I wasnt really that pissed off i didnt gesture to her or look at her as i was parking up but i did notice she bolted in doors without saying hello which i thought was strange , this was an hour ago and ive just sat down from the arguement which was not more than 10 minutes ago and im still shaking

I've even got a suspicion she's called him at work to come round and have aho at me the prick ,he even parked his Mercedes behind my Van which is on the drive the cheeky fucker .

I like this neighbour but what shes done is a bit cuntish it was minor road rage at best and now im part angry part dissapointed and part confused !

What was she expecting me to , she was in the wrong but it was forgotten about 30 seconds later and yet she either wants me battered or her old man is getting the wrong end of the stick and i've either got to make the peace or start a firebombing/harresment campaign

Having a day off today and now i'm too angry to wank/eat/shave/bath/go shopping/do the garden ( did i say wank )

I feel calmer now ... ill probably delete this message later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cant believe whats just happened .

Unless you threatened or was acting in a threatening manner then i can't see why he over reacted.

All you did was give this woman a mouthful? was you still making gestures toward her as you followed her. Because if you had then i can understand why he came round.

If i try and look at it from his point of view. If my wife rang me up at work crying and upset at our neighbour who was verbally threatening to her or made her feel threatened then i would come home from work and there would be some bother.

if on the other hand she rang me up and said the bloke next door was angry with me and called me a bitch for cutting him up then it wouldnt bother me.

Chances are i would have called her a bitch aswell cos i know how much of a shit driver she is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No i didnt even realise it was her thats the thing !! it happened 50 yards from my street so she's either got to take things less personally or
    LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE

Besides if you're gonna come round to somebodys house to give it the Barry McGuigan at least follow through and don't be a pussy when i get a little bit Peppermint with ya .

She's nice ill go round tonight i know how hormonal woman can get they are really quite emotional and she is a nice lady .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is her husband tough? If not, whup the dog-shit out of him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do they have kids?

If so, kidnap and murder the little shit and leave it's mutilated body crucified on their front garden, with a copy of the Highway Code stapled to its forehead.

That'll teach them
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

No i didnt even realise it was her thats the thing !! it happened 50 yards from my street so she's either got to take things less personally or
    LEARN TO F****** DRIVE

Besides if you're gonna come round to somebodys house to give it the Barry McGuigan at least follow through and don't be a pussy when i get a little bit Peppermint with ya .

She's nice ill go round tonight i know how hormonal woman can get they are really quite emotional and she is a nice lady .
    yeah, say that to her that should calm her down.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She's nice ill go round tonight
    yeah sounds like the best plan just blame your shit on a bad day... it might help to break the ice for you getting into her pants.

every cloud as they say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Do they have kids?

If so, kidnap and murder the little S*** and leave it's mutilated body crucified on their front garden, with a copy of the Highway Code stapled to its forehead.

That'll teach them
    You sound like the voice of reason .

She has kids , the guy is her Lover she is divorced but a real yummy Granny !!!

They are actually the nieghbours i talk to anyways its more or less forgotten and i know sometimes little things get blown outa proportion .

I've had a really nice day and done the sensible thing IE not engage in any criminal activity whilst in a foul mood .

Im learning .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    She's nice ill go round tonight
    yeah sounds like the best plan just blame your shit on a bad day... it might help to break the ice for you getting into her pants.

every cloud as they say
    Great idea Saddo,
    Just meet her up somewhere and talk/let her know it was just a misundersrtanding and blah! blah! blah! that should get you a step closer into gettin' with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    that should get you a step closer into gettin' with her.
    Wer'e talkin about a woman here...not a she-male.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    that should get you a step closer into gettin' with her.
    Wer'e talkin about a woman here...not a she-male.
    WackOff, just a reminder PLEASE DO NOT send me a X-Mas card this year as I wont be home for X-Mas this year.
    For those who missed it heres the one he/she sent me last year.

Thread Information