Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan calls out Michael Jackson... FACT lol

"Tell Michael if he wants to come to Freddie Roach's gym, I'll show him what it takes to prepare and to rehearse properly. Then he'll really have something to have a song and dance about."

Amir Khan slams Michael Jackson 22 May 2009 - 10:47 AM | Sport.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan calls out Michael Jackson... FACT lol

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    "Tell Michael if he wants to come to Freddie Roach's gym, I'll show him what it takes to prepare and to rehearse properly. Then he'll really have something to have a song and dance about."

I'm sure Frank Warren is thinking to himself 'Jackson vs. Khan' in Wembley
    He's already counting the box office money
    Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacman79 View Post

i would watch that fight, cos one of the cnts will get bashed up. win win situation for me

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beating up a guy who 'probably' played around with kids would certainly improve Khan's popularity with your average Sun reader. Maybe he should go after Gary Glitter first though, you've got to earn your right to fight the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman79 View Post

i would watch that fight, cos one of the cnts will get bashed up. win win situation for me
    I can see it now ' Wacho Jacko sparks Khan and proceeds to melt under the lights'
    Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta be the worlds best ever fantasy matchup

Jackson cooly moonwalking on the back foot and giving out a "ee hee" everytime he got clipped!

Wonder what his plastic head would look like after 12 rounds and would he just wear 1 glove?

I'd pay to go see this

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can already see Miles & Missy complaining that the Khan only won because the ref didn't stop the fight quick enough when Jacko's face started melting off & that if he hadn't had melting flesh in his eyes he would have knocked Khan clean out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mike is known for quick movements and precision. Hes gotta have a slight height/reach advantage too. I think he would taunt Kahn too and showboat a bit. Plus I think he would have Berry Gordy, a former pro, in his corner with a black bottle of Jesus juice. I can hear it now "Chummon Berry, gimme the black bottle hehe"..."What black bottle Mike? I only have this white one"..."Its not white Berry its just faded from....hehe...faded from...he....from the hehee.. being in the sun....."I cant understand you Mike when you talk like that with all the heees and the hooos."..."Youre being ignorant Berry, thats ignorant"...
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I can already see Miles & Missy complaining that the Khan only won because the ref didn't stop the fight quick enough when Jacko's face started melting off & that if he hadn't had melting flesh in his eyes he would have knocked Khan clean out

Khan is in a no no win situation..

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a possibility. Khan would knock Jacksons nose right off with the first headbutt he throws. And it would be downhill thereafter. Even with a nose being knocked off the doctor would just say "It's just a nosebleed, stop complaining like an alien and fight". Jackson would try to moonwalk but it's not easy to fight without a nose. The Warren led power control system would work to get the fight past the 4th. Only then would Wacko would be allowed to go to hospital and get his nose glued back on.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    It's a possibility. Khan would knock Jacksons nose right off with the first headbutt he throws. And it would be downhill thereafter. Even with a nose being knocked off the doctor would just say "It's just a nosebleed, stop complaining like an alien and fight". Jackson would try to moonwalk but it's not easy to fight without a nose. The Warren led power control system would work to get the fight past the 4th. Only then would Wacko would be allowed to go to hospital and get his nose glued back on.
    Khan would knock Jackson down around the 8th only to have him get up wearing his red jacket, and then have Thriller booming on in the background, he'd start to dance and then while having Khan mesmerized by the glittery socks while he spins, he'd hook Khan and with a weak tap that'd be the end for Amir lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Khan would knock Jackson down around the 8th only to have him get up wearing his red jacket, and then have Thriller booming on in the background, he'd start to dance and then while having Khan mesmerized by the glittery socks while he spins, he'd hook Khan and with a weak tap that'd be the end for Amir lol

Actually, this is one of those occasions where Khan would have my unreserved support. Barrera is one of my all time favourites, so I was bound to get upset by the Khan fight. But Jackson? No, Khan can headbutt him to his hearts content and I wouldn't batter an eyelid!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Michael Jackson can shoot effects from his sleeves, turn into a werewolf on a full moon or a giant robot on a shooting star. What can Khan do?

Preparing for a concert is very different then preparing for a fight and Michael is a perfectionist. As an artist of his level he doesn't have that excuse "Well I overtrained for this concert, ill do better next time"

This is his LAST concert so I'm pretty sure he'd want it to be perfect. Khan as a boxer could go in there and be sparked out and come back 4 months later. A performer or an artist doesn't have that kind of excuse

It is kind of funny how Khan prepares him preparing at the Wild Card gym meanin he works harder then Michael Artists usually like to rehearse at the arena they are gonna perform in, because the stage effects and points where they want to set off are there. Khan isn't exactly preparing for his match every day at the arena is he? No he is doing it inside a gym where there are many boxing rings, there's no special effects, camera angles, pyrotechniques or dance moves he needs to choreograph depending on what ring he is in. But he tries to compare ot to Michael preparing for a concert and saying he is working harder. Tis comments like that that makes him look like a twat

I think Khan is just jealous that Michael didn't ask him to make an appearance its probably been his dream to perform up there with Michael, but i'd be worried that when Michael did that kick of his that his shoe would fly off and knock out Khan off the stage into the pyrotechniques display, how dare Khan not thank Michael for his consideration to the mans safety

Don't diss MJ you don't wanna be the guy who got his ass kicked by the man in glittering socks
    Last edited by Majesty; 05-23-2009 at 03:44 AM.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Khan could beat Jackson , especially as Jackson only wears 1 glove
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I think Khan could beat Jackson , especially as Jackson only wears 1 glove
    You obviously haven't seen Michael in the ring then

YouTube - Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 - Michael Jackson Playthrough 4/4
    YouTube - Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 - Michael Jackson Playthrough 1/4

Look at the defensive mastery the moonwalk gives him
    Last edited by Majesty; 05-23-2009 at 07:50 AM.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information