Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NASA says humans could land on Mars in 25 years

Oh and I don't believe every conspiracy, I don't believe in aliens. Like a space invasion type of alien.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some conspiracy theories are true, some are false.

1. Men did walk on moon
    2. The planet we live on is an oblate spheroid, not flat
    3. There are no aliens from other worlds here

However,

1. A certain ethnic group does control most of the news and entertainment media in the USA and other western countries, and they have a great influence over less intelligent people. Anyone would need to be simple-minded to not be aware of this.
    2. The JFK assassination was by a larger group of people who used Lee Harvey Oswald as a patsy. A member of that group, namely Jack Ruby, shot Oswald to silence him
    3. Some of the UFO sightings could have been secret government military experiments

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Some conspiracy theories are true, some are false.

1. Men did walk on moon
    2. The planet we live on is an oblate spheroid, not flat
    3. There are no aliens from other worlds here

However,

1. A certain ethnic group does control most of the news and entertainment media in the USA and other western countries, and they have a great influence over less intelligent people. Anyone would need to be simple-minded to not be aware of this.
    2. The JFK assassination was by a larger group of people who used Lee Harvey Oswald as a patsy. A member of that group, namely Jack Ruby, shot Oswald to silence him
    3. Some of the UFO sightings could have been secret government military experiments
    1. Got a real picture of that oblate spheroid?

2. Do the physics on spaceships, ISS and satellites in the thermosphere. They defy the 2nd law of thermal dynamics.

3. Agree

Next

1. Agree

2. Agree

3. Agree
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may have wrote this already but if they pull the wool over the worlds eyes like that why would they do it so many more times with the last two Apollo missions 16,17 staying three days each? The 11 or so moon landings would bring in thousands of people, may 10,000 over the years. That is relying on a lot of people to stay quiet in a leaky government apparatus with a bunch of private contractors. We only know the government lied to us as eventually the truth has come out through leaks and or reporters

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The truth is already out there for everyone to see. But we're all brain washer and refuse to see it. Just because you think the secret would be to big does not disprove it. And 19 billion a year is a good starting point. Let alone ESA.

Have a look at this vid, it's one of my favs, but there a so so many it's comical. But I like this one cause it's shows the technology available and how they are faking space. I'm putting it here for any one wanting to question why as the people paying for all this we are being deceived. And to make everyone aware that it's going to get much harder to spot:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alphito do you disbelieve satellites and gps and what not. Direct TV

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    You're asking for evidence you can actually observe even though you don't believe the science or sources.

If you had spent every single day for dozens and dozens of years observing an ape in a locked cage, then took a holiday and returned to find it replaced by a human in a three-piece suit, you wouldn't claim - "Blimey! They've been right all along. Evolution is kosher." You'd ask who's stole your bloody ape.
    Again I'll point you the the scientific method, must be observed and repeatable, I'm just asking for 1 piece of observable evidence. Just 1. Darwin spoke of a change in kinds, can you give me an example of this change in kinds? Don't say finches, because although the beak size changed, they were still finches. Same with bacteria, still bacteria.
    What did Darwin mean by "Kinds?" Can you give me the actual quote?
    I never said Darwin said a difference of kinds, I said he spoke of a difference of kinds. It think the kinds arguement comes from the religious side. It's been a minute since I visited Origins but simply it's the thought that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor. I do recall him mentioning something about life being breathed into a few forms or into one. Maybe mordern science f-cked him, with the theory of 1.
    When I speak of kinds, I'm talking genetic kinds and animal types.
    Evolution appears to define Entropy the 2nd law of thermal dynamics. It also violates biogenisis. We've never seen a cell come from nothing, or a DNA strand come from nothing.
    The chances of a single cell forming from nothing are considered mathmatically absurd.
    Mendel's laws of genetics puts raises flaws in the evolution theory.
    All the fake missing links. I've got textbooks from elder members of my family that claimed humans were 98% identical genetically to chimps. Turns out that was a lie, modern comparison techniques puts it closer to 79-80%, the same we also share with pigs and horses.
    Beyond that the biggest smoking gun disproving human evolution is the Y chromosome. The Y chromosome doesn't fully recombinate with the X chromosome in men like the two X chromosomes can in women. It stays very consistent through generations, and when comparing the Y chromosomes of any of the primate species compared to humans the difference gets even greater sharing only about 60% of the same genes. So an almost unchanging chromosome from generation to generation hasn't had enough time to account for such a huge difference from the supposed divergence of our common primate ancestors we descended from til today.

There's some much more but look into it for yourself. I'm not going to tell you what to believe, I'm just giving my thoughts and beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Nobody ran away from the evolution stuff, @Alpha, it's just that you seemed to be muddling up biology with physics. But then dismissed all the evidence for evolution and like with the testimony of thousands of scientists who debunk the moon conspiracy, you claim they are either wrong or bullshitters.

It's no different to flat earthers who end up claiming - all the evidence/pictures/science is fake.

Here's an interesting theory from the flat-earthers:

THE WORLD IS ROUND - It isn't I'm afraid. It's flat. But it's not static, the land is constantly moving across it like a supermarket conveyer belt. Hence we get night and day, night is when the belt is on the underside of the Earth. This also explains why some long-haul flights take less time on the way back than the way there or vice versa. Planes are either going the opposite way to the direction of travel of the belt, or trying to accelerate in the same direction, which takes longer.

It's an excerpt from an article by Dean Burnett, who by the way hails from Wales and is a neuroscientist to boot, so he obviously has a high IQ and should be believed. All evidence points to his not being raised by a single mom, so there's that too.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ce-confessions
    Flat earthers don't tend to worry about theories, they prefer to focus on the scientific method, stuff that can be observed, measured and repeated. Water always finds it's level, horizon is always flat at any height, no curvature, a pressurized system (the atmosphere) must have some sort of containment and couldn't be beside a claimed vacuum with no separation etc.

Also a lot of the physics of a spinning earth doesn't make sense. Satellites and the space rockets for example, defy the 2nd law of thermal dynamics.

Flat earthers seem like the only skeptical thinkers these days.

You basically do away with any chance of being taken seriously from here on. Nobody wants to continue “debating” with you for the same reason they don’t want to with an orangutan. A flat earth... it’s unbelievable people could still think like that..
    I don't need anyone to take me seriously, couldn't care less to tell the truth. I find it interesting that people are happy to believe fake images, stories and video rather than science that can be observed, repeated and measured in front of their own eyes.
    Your first sentence is self evident. There literally couldn’t be more observable evidence than the earth isn’t flat. If you’d rather just believe every conspiracy theory out there than read anything or learn something, that’s your perogative.
    It does sound crazy, trust me, I've been into it from around early 2016. When brought up to me at the time, I thought Flat Earth, those people are stupid. Then I tried to debunk it, a group of friends and myself got together to do some actual physics on it and found stuff that didn't make sense. I'm not trying to convince you or anybody, but I can only tell you that if you actually look into the physics, breakdown the problems of a spinning earth, a spinning atmosphere etc you come to the conclusion that you either follow logic and laws or something that doesn't add up. You don't have to believe me, and that's fine, but make sure you prove it to yourself.
    A group of you and your friends got together to do some actual physics on it....... As opposed to the fake physics, done by physicists? Jesus h Murphy. You’d think there might be one qualified person who came to the same conclusion you and your friends brain trust did. That’s the problem with conspiracy theorists, you spend so much time imagining “what if everything were a lie”, you never bother to learn about things that actually are true, and are interesting. I’d assume you were very young, but you mentioned having a child, so I think it’s probably just a lost cause continuing here.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I proved the whole thing fake poring vinegar on baking soda in my homemade volcano

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Alphito do you disbelieve satellites and gps and what not. Direct TV
    I don't believe in satellites in space, I could speculate that it's all done by high altitude air balloons.

You're asking for evidence you can actually observe even though you don't believe the science or sources.

If you had spent every single day for dozens and dozens of years observing an ape in a locked cage, then took a holiday and returned to find it replaced by a human in a three-piece suit, you wouldn't claim - "Blimey! They've been right all along. Evolution is kosher." You'd ask who's stole your bloody ape.
    Again I'll point you the the scientific method, must be observed and repeatable, I'm just asking for 1 piece of observable evidence. Just 1. Darwin spoke of a change in kinds, can you give me an example of this change in kinds? Don't say finches, because although the beak size changed, they were still finches. Same with bacteria, still bacteria.
    I never said Darwin said a difference of kinds, I said he spoke of a difference of kinds. It think the kinds arguement comes from the religious side. It's been a minute since I visited Origins but simply it's the thought that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor. I do recall him mentioning something about life being breathed into a few forms or into one. Maybe mordern science f-cked him, with the theory of 1.
    Evolution appears to define Entropy the 2nd law of thermal dynamics. It also violates biogenisis. We've never seen a cell come from nothing, or a DNA strand come from nothing.
    The chances of a single cell forming from nothing are considered mathmatically absurd.
    All the fake missing links. I've got textbooks from elder members of my family that claimed humans were 98% identical genetically to chimps. Turns out that was a lie, modern comparison techniques puts it closer to 79-80%, the same we also share with pigs and horses.
    Beyond that the biggest smoking gun disproving human evolution is the Y chromosome. The Y chromosome doesn't fully recombinate with the X chromosome in men like the two X chromosomes can in women. It stays very consistent through generations, and when comparing the Y chromosomes of any of the primate species compared to humans the difference gets even greater sharing only about 60% of the same genes. So an almost unchanging chromosome from generation to generation hasn't had enough time to account for such a huge difference from the supposed divergence of our common primate ancestors we descended from til today.

There's some much more but look into it for yourself. I'm not going to tell you what to believe, I'm just giving my thoughts and beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Nobody ran away from the evolution stuff, @Alpha, it's just that you seemed to be muddling up biology with physics. But then dismissed all the evidence for evolution and like with the testimony of thousands of scientists who debunk the moon conspiracy, you claim they are either wrong or bullshitters.

It's no different to flat earthers who end up claiming - all the evidence/pictures/science is fake.

Here's an interesting theory from the flat-earthers:

THE WORLD IS ROUND - It isn't I'm afraid. It's flat. But it's not static, the land is constantly moving across it like a supermarket conveyer belt. Hence we get night and day, night is when the belt is on the underside of the Earth. This also explains why some long-haul flights take less time on the way back than the way there or vice versa. Planes are either going the opposite way to the direction of travel of the belt, or trying to accelerate in the same direction, which takes longer.

It's an excerpt from an article by Dean Burnett, who by the way hails from Wales and is a neuroscientist to boot, so he obviously has a high IQ and should be believed. All evidence points to his not being raised by a single mom, so there's that too.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ce-confessions
    Flat earthers don't tend to worry about theories, they prefer to focus on the scientific method, stuff that can be observed, measured and repeated. Water always finds it's level, horizon is always flat at any height, no curvature, a pressurized system (the atmosphere) must have some sort of containment and couldn't be beside a claimed vacuum with no separation etc.

Also a lot of the physics of a spinning earth doesn't make sense. Satellites and the space rockets for example, defy the 2nd law of thermal dynamics.

Flat earthers seem like the only skeptical thinkers these days.

You basically do away with any chance of being taken seriously from here on. Nobody wants to continue “debating” with you for the same reason they don’t want to with an orangutan. A flat earth... it’s unbelievable people could still think like that..
    I don't need anyone to take me seriously, couldn't care less to tell the truth. I find it interesting that people are happy to believe fake images, stories and video rather than science that can be observed, repeated and measured in front of their own eyes.
    Your first sentence is self evident. There literally couldn’t be more observable evidence than the earth isn’t flat. If you’d rather just believe every conspiracy theory out there than read anything or learn something, that’s your perogative.
    It does sound crazy, trust me, I've been into it from around early 2016. When brought up to me at the time, I thought Flat Earth, those people are stupid. Then I tried to debunk it, a group of friends and myself got together to do some actual physics on it and found stuff that didn't make sense. I'm not trying to convince you or anybody, but I can only tell you that if you actually look into the physics, breakdown the problems of a spinning earth, a spinning atmosphere etc you come to the conclusion that you either follow logic and laws or something that doesn't add up. You don't have to believe me, and that's fine, but make sure you prove it to yourself.
    A group of you and your friends got together to do some actual physics on it....... As opposed to the fake physics, done by physicists? Jesus h Murphy. You’d think there might be one qualified person who came to the same conclusion you and your friends brain trust did. That’s the problem with conspiracy theorists, you spend so much time imagining “what if everything were a lie”, you never bother to learn about things that actually are true, and are interesting. I’d assume you were very young, but you mentioned having a child, so I think it’s probably just a lost cause continuing here.
    Yes physics and actual math, there are laws in our reality. We did a about a dozen different things, planes on a spinning earth and atmosphere, satellites in the thermosphere, propulsion in space and a vacuum, perspective, curvature etc. 1 of my mates is a structural engineer, I myself have taken a lot of physics and course in my life. Another mate had also done thermaldynamics to get his engineering degree. I can dig out my notes and give you detailed math in regards to each example. You'll just dismiss it tho, but I challenge you to do the math in regards to a satellite in the thermoshere and prove to me how they don't defy the 2nd law of thermaldynamics in regards to how heat and pressure works.
    Last edited by Alpha; 11-24-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry that one might be a bit hard.

Let me give you an example of a plane one we did. And again I can provide every equation in noted detail for you, but I'll just summarize, but you can do the math yourself.

Basically those that believe the globe will say a plane doesn't need to constantly dip it's nose to adjust for the curvature of the earth because the atmosphere and gravity are pulling it down. But if you do the math, then the reverse would need to be true. Basically meaning if that was true, then planes would need to have their rudders down to fly in a straight line. And we know that doesn't happen. Again, don't take my word for, go and work it out for yourself. And like I said we did about a dozen of these problems.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F_g-F_l=\frac{mv^2}{r}

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking magnets, how do they work?
    And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
    Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you understand "humans came from apes" doesn't mean modern apes turned into us, right? That's why you can't observe it. They mean we are related to the same family - cousins.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha, how do you know the "science" carried out by you and your mates - which proves the earth is flat - was correct? How can you trust the methods you've learned weren't designed to fool you?

And why exactly is every other scientist in the world lying?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you understand "humans came from apes" doesn't mean modern apes turned into us, right? That's why you can't observe it. They mean we are related to the same family - cousins.
    I understand the theory of evolution. I just don't understand why we don't have millions of these transitional creatures along the fossil record.

Alpha, how do you know the "science" carried out by you and your mates - which proves the earth is flat - was correct? How can you trust the methods you've learned weren't designed to fool you?

And why exactly is every other scientist in the world lying?
    We used their math, physics and astrology and couldn't get it to work. The methods were the details they give us, size of the earth, speed it is rotating, how much curvature they tell us we should see etc.

But I haven't just done the physics, there's stuff like canals, railway lines, you can see much further using a good camera they you sould be able to, based on the supposed curvature. I've talked with pilots, I've been on planes.

Think about water in a bottle turned on its side, and you draw a line from the top of the bottle to the bottom, so that it's about 5mm below the surface of the water, straight obviously.

Now there's no way you could bend the bottle to make the surface follow the line / curve. It wouldn't matter how big a bottle was, it could be miles and miles long, it wouldn't change the fact that the surface will always be level. Your common sense tells you this, but the brain washing will make your question your own senses. They'll tell you it's gravity that pulls everything towards the centre of a molten core. But yet again we are unable to observe and repeat this.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information