Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David haye's tactics

Do you guys think it's wise for Haye to totally get up the noses of DR Iron fist and his bro? I'm not so sure. Hope it pays off.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David haye's tactics

It always struck me that it really couldn't work against you if you have that mentality in the first place. As if Vitali is actually going to train harder or fight differently because Haye irritated him by holding up some magazine cover? He knew that Haye is a loudmouth, he's probably laughing about it as soon as the cameras are gone. Besides both Klitschko's have a very methodical approach, Vitali will punish a guy if the oppourtunity is there he isn't about to take risks he wouldn't otherwise. Neither guy is going to want this to be a shootout either way really, I doubt very much the fight would go differently regardless of almost any hype beforehand. It's a big fight, both will have to take it very seriously. I think Haye is in to deep but it can't hurt him to be confident.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hats off to Haye and lets applaud him for taking this one on !

But is it too much too soon ?? Could well be. I would fancy his chances against any one other than Vitali in the top ten as I think he's just too big for him at this stage. Why not his chinny brother. But hey who isn't excited by this

At last some excitement in the heayweight decision putting Haye on course for superstardom or oblivion . Love it.

David Haye I salute you for going for it - you crazy fool !!!
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye is a very smart guy. He has yet to accomplish anything within the heavyweight division; and yet, he will most likely receive a title shot next. That is amazing.

Although, either Klitschko will knock his head off.

El Kabong Guest

I admire Haye's drive to get to the top......but he's an arrogant prick and we won't be hearing much from him after Vitali beats him from pillar to post. Maybe we'll be treated to a "What's my name" beat down a la the Ali-Terrell fight.

I hope Haye's chin has gotten better because I don't want Haye to have a couple shots bounce off his head and him be out of it, I want his entire career destroyed by this fight kind of like a Trinidad-Reid outcome or Gatti-Gamanche outcome.....of course without the serious health problems those guys had but I just want Haye to be a shell of the fighter he could have been after fighting Vitali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I admire Haye's drive to get to the top......but he's an arrogant prick and we won't be hearing much from him after Vitali beats him from pillar to post. Maybe we'll be treated to a "What's my name" beat down a la the Ali-Terrell fight.

I hope Haye's chin has gotten better because I don't want Haye to have a couple shots bounce off his head and him be out of it, I want his entire career destroyed by this fight kind of like a Trinidad-Reid outcome or Gatti-Gamanche outcome.....of course without the serious health problems those guys had but I just want Haye to be a shell of the fighter he could have been after fighting Vitali

A shell of a mouth will be ok
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope he does well, I don't know if he is actually a prick or just looking at the heavyweight division the same way everybody else is.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is smart by making himself a character, he is at least making pre-fight fun again. Nobody has any personality in the heavy-weight division lately. He is helping sell tickets being a good self-promoter.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It sells tickets. I'm sure this argument over the photograph is just a publicity thing. They've got a big stadium to fill.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to knockout Vitali before Vitali knocks out him , its really that simple , hes to easy to hit , and Vitali is so much bigger , he needs to be fast - quick - and devastating.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep this one finishes within 5 - thing is I can't see Haye stopping Vitali via KO so he will have to cut him !

is it worth going to ?!?!?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    to knockout Vitali before Vitali knocks out him , its really that simple , hes to easy to hit , and Vitali is so much bigger , he needs to be fast - quick - and devastating.
    Vitali isn't that easy to hit...his height and the way he leans back it makes it very difficult to get a good solid shot to his head and his body is harder to hit because with his height and his leaning back he is able to keep his guard low.

Corrie Sanders and Lennox Lewis are the only guys I have seen hurt Vitali...Corrie was a very quick accurate puncher with big power, and hell Lennox Lewis is one of the best all-time heavyweights and one of the biggest power punchers the division has ever seen. David Haye had better eat his Wheaties because Vitali isn't Monte Barrett.

Vitali has really only been affected by a cut once and that was the Lewis fight....Haye had better hope Vitali injures himself punching so bad that he can't continue a la the Byrd fight. If Vitali stays healthy I think it's pretty much a lock that Haye is going to get hammered

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he wins yes

Haye has a big pair of brass ones no doubt, he's going to get knocked out though isnt he.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is, Haye could work his way up to Vitali. He could beat Areola? Peter? But what would be the point? None of them are going to increase his chances against Vitali are they?

To win, he's going to have to spark out a man Lennox Lewis couldnt spark out let alone anyone else. Vitali will have to get very old very quickly for Haye to stand a chance. Doesnt mean I wont be willing him to do the unthinkable though, just wont be betting on it......
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

If Haye at least fought someone the size or style he would be better prepared YES.

I doubt Peter and Arreola do much for Haye other than prepare him for the power he's going to be facing

Thread Information