Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts.

Like the topic headline says this is kinda a gay post but i was curious to how many poster here have myspace accounts considering that site is focking huge and we have there allot of people here that are from both sides of the pond on this site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts.

all I know is that at least 10% of the posters on this forum at faigs

and you promoting such gheyness will get you banned SIR!!!

HOW DARE YOU POST GHEY TOPICS!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    all I know is that at least 10% of the posters on this forum at faigs

and you promoting such gheyness will get you banned SIR!!!

HOW DARE YOU POST GHEY TOPICS!!!!!!!!

I'm definately not gay Mad Dog, I've looked at alot of the topics on this thing and I think there's alot that are more gay than this one. Come on someone asking how to fix his or her lovelife over a forum your just asking to get made fun of.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have admitted to posting a ghay topic in the hopes of seeking out your fellow back door boys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont. there for saddo's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    You have admitted to posting a ghay topic in the hopes of seeking out your fellow back door boys.
    I did admitt it was a gay topic. But I'm definately not gay. I be you got one of those accounts and you check it all day long lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    I did admitt it was a gay topic. But I'm definately not gay. I be you got one of those accounts and you check it all day long lol.

WHATEVER GAYLORD
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

WHATEVER GAYLORD
    Are you sticking up for your boyfriend now. lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

WHATEVER GAYLORD
    Are you sticking up for your boyfriend now. lol
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wadeb my brotha

nobody thinks you are gay, since you are new please realize that on this board, anything you say can and will be held against your masculinity.

this bassturds are evil and anytime they sense weakness they attack like a pack of rabid dogs

me on the other hand am very tolerant of alternative lifestyles and I could careless if you are a bone smuggler. I am not saying that you are but just in case it is ok.

the best way to divert this unwanted attack is to pounce on somebody else. How about callin smashup or the one 77 ghey, that always works
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts

how about a cool click for givin you advice?
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    wadeb, that link is definitely ghey you have to admit

see what you started, THE_GAY are starting come out of the woodworks.
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    wadeb, that link is definitely ghey you have to admit

see what you started, THE_GAY are starting come out of the woodworks.
    Mad Dog I have to agree with ya brah that link was kinda broke back mountainish lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kinda a gay topic but I was curious to how many poster have myspace accounts

how about a cool click for givin you advice?
    How about not. It seemed to me that you were being just a little bit sarcastice sorrry brah maybe next time lol.

Thread Information