Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time To Change Your Name Leftylee And The Other Hatton Fans Pay Up Aswell

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Time To Change Your Name Leftylee And The Other Hatton Fans Pay Up Aswell

Ok Lefty time to change your name to *OwnedByICB* and Brucelee time to pay up aswell, all that trash talking you done Lefty do you still feel so cocky now ??

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time To Change Your Name Leftylee And The Other Hatton Fans Pay Up Aswell

so what do you want me to put in my custom title ICB?Of course, you can still remember that I did not agree with the name change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time To Change Your Name Leftylee And The Other Hatton Fans Pay Up Aswell

I do still feel cocky yes Ricky gave 110% and boxed his ass off an you can't ask for more than that. He fought in his backyard and at Mayweather's weight, shame you dont' support your fellow countymen hey ICE.

It was 2 against one as Cortez was bumming Floyd up the arse.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyICB
    I do still feel cocky yes Ricky gave 110% and boxed his a** off an you can't ask for more than that. He fought in his backyard and at Mayweather's weight, shame you dont' support your fellow countymen hey ICE.

It was 2 against one as Cortez was bumming Floyd up the a***.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do still feel cocky yes Ricky gave 110% and boxed his a** off an you can't ask for more than that. He fought in his backyard and at Mayweather's weight, shame you dont' support your fellow countymen hey ICE.

Didn't Hatton have the "Home" field advantage with the fans in the arena? Don't get upset because Cortez was following the rule of Boxing. Holding is not allowed. Just because the fights in Britian are judged by "Rough house" rules doesn't make it right. Cortez did the right thing and Hatton was dominated by a superior fighter. As for the 2 against one you're half right. PBF is better than 2 Hatton's.
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do still feel cocky yes Ricky gave 110% and boxed his ass off an you can't ask for more than that. He fought in his backyard and at Mayweather's weight, shame you dont' support your fellow countymen hey ICE.

It was 2 against one as Cortez was bumming Floyd up the arse.

Your right it was 2 against 1. Mayweather and that corner post knocked Hatton the fuck out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Your right it was 2 against 1. Mayweather and that corner post knocked Hatton the F*** out
    Fist off Cortez was bumming PBF up the shitter, Hatton msised with the punch which supposedly caught Mayweather on the head, did you see Floyd's reaction through the ropes like a little spoilt twat and Cortez was breaking it up every second when the two of them cme close.

Secondly Hatton got up after the turnbuckle incident and as for Hatton and "Home advantage" thats bad for your country as Brits had to travel 6,000 miles to Vegas and there was more of them in the arena than Americans. What does that say about American fight fans?? you tell me.

"Cortez done the right thing" Now whoever you are THE bigarsgsgv or whatever your chatting shit now seriousley, virtually everybody on here and on the news etc say how bad the ref was and it was blatant of his horrid biased performance towards Mayweather and how Cortez spoilt the fight which he did, breaking up every 5 seconds. Grow up will you.

ICB Guest

Your right it was 2 against 1. Mayweather and that corner post knocked Hatton the F*** out
    Fist off Cortez was bumming PBF up the shitter, Hatton msised with the punch which supposedly caught Mayweather on the head, did you see Floyd's reaction through the ropes like a little spoilt twat and Cortez was breaking it up every second when the two of them cme close.

Secondly Hatton got up after the turnbuckle incident and as for Hatton and "Home advantage" thats bad for your country as Brits had to travel 6,000 miles to Vegas and there was more of them in the arena than Americans. What does that say about American fight fans?? you tell me.

"Cortez done the right thing" Now whoever you are THE bigarsgsgv or whatever your chatting S*** now seriousley, virtually everybody on here and on the news etc say how bad the ref was and it was blatant of his horrid biased performance towards Mayweather and how Cortez spoilt the fight which he did, breaking up every 5 seconds. Grow up will you.
    Damn i wern't expecting such a sore loser

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Cortez done the right thing" Now whoever you are THE bigarsgsgv or whatever your chatting shit now seriousley, virtually everybody on here and on the news etc say how bad the ref was and it was blatant of his horrid biased performance towards Mayweather and how Cortez spoilt the fight which he did, breaking up every 5 seconds. Grow up will you.
    Hatton's dad could of been the ref and Ricky still would of got knocked the fuck out.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Cortez done the right thing" Now whoever you are THE bigarsgsgv or whatever your chatting S*** now seriousley, virtually everybody on here and on the news etc say how bad the ref was and it was blatant of his horrid biased performance towards Mayweather and how Cortez spoilt the fight which he did, breaking up every 5 seconds. Grow up will you.
    Hatton's dad could of been the ref and Ricky still would of got knocked the F*** out.
    Sometimes you really are a total asshole , your balanced views always finish with " knocked the fuck out "
    real inteligent stuff VD.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I myself had stated that Hatton would easily win this one, but was I ever wrong- DOH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I admit I was wrong Mayweather delivered the goods, Hatton boxed like a lion and I have to say I am so proud to be a Hatton fan. As for Cortez there was no need to break up the fight a much as he did and Mayweathers continuous ducking, turning his back and use of the elbows went unpunished all night WTF!!
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton's dad could of been the ref and Ricky still would of got knocked the F*** out.
    And still you Americans would not have gone to the fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's very sad to hear anyone diminish rickys great effort with all the excuse making going on. Hatton did his best made it a good fight but was simply just beat by a better boxer and that is all there is to it. I'm not on any side but with all the anti floyd funny pics and stories and statements made before the fight hatton fans should expect to get razzed a little bit by the floyd supporters.....lord knows what this place would be like if hatton had won.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al

Sometimes you really are a total asshole , your balanced views always finish with " knocked the fuck out "
    real inteligent stuff VD.
    Eh, I been called worse.

Thread Information