Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Katsidis-Amonsot ((contains result))

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Katsidis-Amonsot ((contains result))

All I have to say is that was a damn good fight.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Katsidis-Amonsot

All I have to say,when B-hop retires I have a new fave fighter
    THAT ladies and gent is heart

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...39824.html#new

Not impressed with him. Plenty of power but not much else at championship level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great fight Amonsot was very durable i loved that fight, the fights i have seen the last two weeks have been supurb. from my side of the pond and over in the States. Great stuff

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GReat fight but I think we have seen yet again an overhyped puncher get humiliated by an unknown puny little Asian dude, we've had Arce, Darchinyan, and almost Katsidis, actually Katsidis looks worse than all of them come the end.

I don't like him at all really, plus he comes in as a gladiator which annoys me. Ok if your Roy Jones but not for anybody else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    GReat fight but I think we have seen yet again an overhyped puncher get humiliated by an unknown puny little Asian dude, we've had Arce, Darchinyan, and almost Katsidis, actually Katsidis looks worse than all of them come the end.

I don't like him at all really, plus he comes in as a gladiator which annoys me. Ok if your Roy Jones but not for anybody else.
    I agree totally bilbo, the faces at the end of the fight you would never think Katsidis won but hes exciting and good for the game, but a good match up, i was very impressed lets hope Winky Hopkins is just as good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a K Man fan but he had an off night for sure, let's not forget the other guy didn't let him have a good night either. He will get better and learn from this fight, i don't think he can beat Diaz on that performance.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a war! Katsidis won pretty clearly though!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was immpressed with Amonsot as much as Katsidis. He was the more skilled boxer and was winning most of the rounds except for the ones he was knocked down. HBO was very bias and Ledderman was giving Katsidis rounds he lost. I thought 114-112 was about right but 116-110 was ridiculous. HBO didnt give Amonsot any credit and gave Katsidis too much imo, but I would love to see a rematch.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Katsidis may be exciting, but I wouldn't put any long term championship legacy hope on the guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guys you have to remember Kat is still learning his craft. Earl was the first top-liner he'd faced before Amonsot. He's a work in progres but he should be hot when he's finished. A real big heart.

https://www.sportsnut.com.au/category.php?intid=7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But he said he wanted to fight Juan Diaz already and was about to fight Guzman, so that means he would have been beaten badly?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jack
    Guys you have to remember Kat is still learning his craft. Earl was the first top-liner he'd faced before Amonsot. He's a work in progres but he should be hot when he's finished. A real big heart.

https://www.sportsnut.com.au/category.php?intid=7
    Katsidis needs 6 good months off and then a few tune ups to work on those skills. Perhaps then he might be ready to step up but he does need some work.

I like the guy and hope he does come back stronger. Heart alone is not enough. He needs skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't want him to change a thing. I think the fight was so good because he was flawed, I would rather see him as an arturo gatti than a winky wright
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who fucken uderstands you people?

You got one of the most exciting fights this year SO take it as that. No ones saying Kats is unbeatble, No one is saying Kats is the man at Lightweight, No one is saying Kats will be around for ever.

Appreciate the fight for what it was, appreciate Kats for what he is a fwocken warrior.
    He fought with 1 fwocken eye, it's obvous you guys haven't seen much of Kats or you would already know he has onion skin and cuts easily, hes wild and packs a punch.

If Kats would have gone out there and danced around and won a shitty decision you'd all be here saying what a shitty performance by Kats, and in the words of one of my good friends here (Starr) you'd say he was 'exposed'

Fucken kid fights his ass off and give a Gatti, Basilio, Carbajal performance and all you guys can do is look at the negatives.

That's like going back to Titos early fights when he would get dropped and people were quick to ride him off since Tito would hit the canvas in almost every fight. Instead of looking closer at how the fihgter was able to win despite having trouble.

Thread Information