950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Possible Terrorist Attacks in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What can be done?

Obviously it's necessary and customary to have the usual harsh rhetoric from the world leaders (Obama, Cameron, Hollande, etc). But what actions can and should be taken at this point? I think each nation should strengthen its intelligence community. Pour as much money as is feasible into it. We're at a point where no excuses are good enough not to do this. It's the only way to combat terrorism.
    Intelligence? You do know that is mostly for domestic surveillance. Those guys should be cut completely, borders closed and foreign bombing outlawed. It would be a start. You are simply advocating the Stasi because you have become emotional. They want that reaction.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What can be done?

Obviously it's necessary and customary to have the usual harsh rhetoric from the world leaders (Obama, Cameron, Hollande, etc). But what actions can and should be taken at this point? I think each nation should strengthen its intelligence community. Pour as much money as is feasible into it. We're at a point where no excuses are good enough not to do this. It's the only way to combat terrorism.
    Intelligence? You do know that is mostly for domestic surveillance. Those guys should be cut completely, borders closed and foreign bombing outlawed. It would be a start. You are simply advocating the Stasi because you have become emotional. They want that reaction.

Borders closed? For how long? Idealistic, but irrational.
    Foreign bombing outlawed?? As opposed to domestic bombing? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Intelligence is where you target it. Domestic, international... I've yet to read an instruction manual that limits intelligence to domestic surveillance.

Emotional? Maybe emotional is what we need, Miles.... instead of throwing around useless rhetoric.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two choices: You either bomb the country where the cockroaches are coming from..... or you infiltrate the cockroach gang and use nano-intelligence on them to destroy them from within. No rhetoric... no harsh words... no wringing of the hands.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What can be done?

Foreign bombing outlawed?? As opposed to domestic bombing? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Intelligence is where you target it. Domestic, international... I've yet to read an instruction manual that limits intelligence to domestic surveillance.

Emotional? Maybe emotional is what we need, Miles.... instead of throwing around useless rhetoric.
    Every country should have controlled borders. Europe is ridiculous in this regard. No country should have an open border for obvious reasons of security. I sound stupid? Go and tell that to the border troops here. You keep a nation as it is without it overrun by basically anyone.

Intelligence is largely about targeting domestic citizens. Go and read some Snowden documents. There is a reason why foreign policy is so lame and never works, they are too busy checking out naked girls back home doing selfies.

Oh, and stop bombing other countries. Stupid eh? No invasions of Libya, Iraq, and arming of ISIS and the Middle East would be less messy right? Too right, I am right.

Emotion is the weakness in all of this as gullible people lap it up. The world needs reason and war criminals in prison and we have NONE of that. You won't even mention the war criminals, but 'ooh ramp up intelligence'. You are who they target as you are gullible in a moment of crisis. I simply see their plans for what they are.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flights tickets cheeps now tho.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Open borders are really stupid, there are people you need to keep out, I wonder how many of theses
    scum bags we have let into the UK, A FEW I EXPECT, claiming they are being persecuted.
    We should really be more selected who we allow in the UK, it may be not be very humanitarian to
    stop people, but why take in people who want you dead,!!!!! extremely foolish and stupid.
    Maybe it's time to close our border, if you don't let them in they can't KILL YOU, very simple really
    not rocket science, if they get in deport them straight away.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good bye

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What can be done?

Every country should have controlled borders. Europe is ridiculous in this regard. No country should have an open border for obvious reasons of security. I sound stupid? Go and tell that to the border troops here. You keep a nation as it is without it overrun by basically anyone.

Intelligence is largely about targeting domestic citizens. Go and read some Snowden documents. There is a reason why foreign policy is so lame and never works, they are too busy checking out naked girls back home doing selfies.

Oh, and stop bombing other countries. Stupid eh? No invasions of Libya, Iraq, and arming of ISIS and the Middle East would be less messy right? Too right, I am right.

Emotion is the weakness in all of this as gullible people lap it up. The world needs reason and war criminals in prison and we have NONE of that. You won't even mention the war criminals, but 'ooh ramp up intelligence'. You are who they target as you are gullible in a moment of crisis. I simply see their plans for what they are.

Controlled borders is different from closed borders. Glad you fixed that.

Forget your hangups about intelligence and open your mind. Intelligence is a tool. Like any other tool, if it's used correctly it works. If not, it works against you. That's what controls are for. Any intelligence, regardless of its rough edges, is better than nothing at all.

And we'll continue to agree to disagree about emotion. That's what's wrong with this smug, jaded society of young cynics we're bringing up today. They do nothing but snicker, throw one-liners... all the while trying to act cool while doing it. The lack of emotion is what has sucked humanity dry of any desire to really solve the world's problems. It's easier to throw in some witticisms and do nothing.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isis claims the attack? From downing a Russian plane to this is horrible.

If any saddo posters Live there or has loved ones my heart goes out to you.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Isis will claim anything.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Isis will claim anything.
    That's F'd up...but oh so true.

El Kabong Guest

ISIS needs to get blown up....at least the Taliban stayed in their own nation.

But hey, no worries, Obama has them and by "them" I mean ISIS, "the jv team" "under control" ....bravo, what a leader!

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Copied from depraved thread

Great nations didn't care when these killers were in Ghana, Kenya Ethiopia.

They got bolder as a result of honing their terror against nations no one cared about.

Religion itself is a springboard for holy wars be it The Hebrews of the Tanak whose God commanded they kill. Be it the 30 years war in Europe or today's jihadist groups: this planet has always dealt with Killing in the name of a supreme being.

I wonder how many Muslims took to heart when George Bush Jr stated God placed him in power to go into Afghanistan into Iraq.
    Backed by an American General LT. General Boykin who repeated those words to Muslims overseas.
    Palestinian ministe Nabil Shaathr instigated it IMO...when he echoed those words to Palestinian and Arab Muslims.

Today none want to ask Bush Jr...if God is pleased.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Comedy is always the beast response.

#intentionaltypo
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

El Kabong Guest

Hilarious

John Oliver is a twat

But he's not the worst of them..."How do we fight ISIS?"
    A Successful Climate Change Conference Is The Best Response To ISIS Brutality | Corinne Lepage

"By leaving a smaller carbon footprint"

Thread Information