Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pantera a Challenge for You

Lets make a nice little bet on the Pavlik-Miranda fight.

When Pavlik wins your last post on this board will be you singing Pavliks praises and leave never to be heard of again.

If Miranda wins I will do the same.

I have stayed off this board for awhile but have read all your nut hanging Miranda posts. Keep posting how your boy was jawing with Taylor and pissing him off. What I heard at the press conference was Don King telling him not to look past the "white boy" and Taylor telling him to comb his hair and sit down, shut up, and not to talk until he told him to.

Pavlik win by TKO/KO before the 6th round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pantera a Challenge for You

Quote Originally Posted by huntin_itai

When Pavlik wins your last post on this board will be you singing Pavliks praises and leave never to be heard of again.

I have stayed off this board for awhile but have read all your nut hanging Miranda posts. Keep posting how your boy was jawing with Taylor and pissing him off. What I heard at the press conference was Don King telling him not to look past the "white boy" and Taylor telling him to comb his hair and sit down, shut up, and not to talk until he told him to.

Let me say this...everyone's entitled to an opinion...but Pantera does a lot more for this site than you do & being a fan does not eqaute to "nut hugging".

You need to chill with that crap.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also think Miranda will lose but challenging a well known poster to a loser departs the board forever type dual when you have less than 100 posts and are completley unkown is kind of absurd.

If Miranda does win and you do leave the board forever I doubt anyone would have noticed you were here in the first place anyhow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda is going to win. Id bet the house if you'd could cover it. But I enjoy reading and posting on Saddo and since nothing is for certain (especially in boxing) I am going to cordially decline your offer. I don't like the 'death penaty' from a board (especially this one, my favorite). It's a stupid bet to make.

Anyway, after Miranda wipes your boy out, I hope to see you back on here. I am not sure what you will have to talk about, but a nice congrats to Miranda would do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He does a ton for this site, has he ever posted about anything but Miranda. He is even beligerant to those with an opinion other than his on Miranda. Maybe I underestimated this site that I always frequent, if those are your feelings than I guess this is my last post. Being a fan is one thing but Pantera is not a fan of the sport, just read some of his posts when someone disagrees with Mirandas skills.

Have a great day.

SigmaMu Guest

Sad Click.

You have 72 posts in 2 years. You bring nothing.
    I have never heard of you.
    You are to me what Margarito is to PBF.
    Who are you again?
    Get real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He does a ton for this site, has he ever posted about anything but Miranda. He is even beligerant to those with an opinion other than his on Miranda. Maybe I underestimated this site that I always frequent, if those are your feelings than I guess this is my last post. Being a fan is one thing but Pantera is not a fan of the sport, just read some of his posts when someone disagrees with Mirandas skills.

Have a great day.
    I've read plenty of his posts...but yours is the one that pulled the bullshit tactics to start & you even made a thread that more or less attacks a member of the site.

If your'e going to be beligerent like that instead of addressing things maturely or even directly PMing someone...then as you said...maybe it is you that should re-evaluate your standings here.

I don't run this forum...nor is it mine...but I think everyone here knows that blatantly lambasting someone like that...whether you disagree or not is quite ridiculous...then acting as if your feelings are hurt in hindsight...completely silly.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacko, Bilbo, DannyG Thanks for noticing I bring something to Saddo!

I admit that I rarely post on many other topics (but I do!), but I do have a big 'insider scoop' on Edison and I think many people here enjoy the info I bring. Listen, I have been behind Miranda before anyone here knew his name. He is now quickly becoming a huge star in the sport and a great person for the sport. If he loses... IF... I will still be here 'cause Miranda will still be an exciting fighter and I will always be a fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera

I admit that I rarely post on many other topics (but I do!), but I do have a big 'insider scoop' on Edison and I think many people here enjoy the info I bring. Listen, I have been behind Miranda before anyone here knew his name. He is now quickly becoming a huge star in the sport and a great person for the sport. If he loses... IF... I will still be here 'cause Miranda will still be an exciting fighter and I will always be a fan.
    Look...there's nothing wrong with being a fan...even a devoted one...but I don't give a shit what anyone says...you do recognize the possibilities & the flaws of Miranda as much as you do his greatness...& that makes you an asset to the site.

Whether he wins, loses, or draws...if you left...I'd be disappointed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera
    ...and right back.

SigmaMu Guest

Ok just to clear the air.
    I do not like to internet gang up on people.
    huntin_itai, I thought you were making a public call out to all forum members and not a personal call out to member Pantera.
    I don't like to take sides in personal stuff cus I stand my own ground so I am sorry if you thought I was ganging up on you.
    I think member Pantera is pretty cool and you I do not know but you are entitled to make a challenge how ever you wish but since you have been here longer than me, you should know your challenge wont fly here. Try thinking of something else like sigi bet or CC's for a week/month what ever. I don't know, use your imagination.
    Take care.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Have a great day.
    I've read plenty of his posts...but yours is the one that pulled the bullshit tactics to start & you even made a thread that more or less attacks a member of the site.

If your'e going to be beligerent like that instead of addressing things maturely or even directly PMing someone...then as you said...maybe it is you that should re-evaluate your standings here.

I don't run this forum...nor is it mine...but I think everyone here knows that blatantly lambasting someone like that...whether you disagree or not is quite ridiculous...then acting as if your feelings are hurt in hindsight...completely silly.
    CC well put mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Have a great day.

CC well put mate
    right back babe.

No sense in everyone getting their nuts in a bind over something like this...but it is rather disturbing to sit by & listen to members calling each other out like this.

Again...no sense in it...but if we were all the fan of the same fighter...what good would the forum be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man ive said it and i'll say it again Pavlik is hoorible. I've seen him fight 3 times and he has been unimpressive in all accounts. I saw no skills and fists that move as slow as christmas. He has obviously aquired his record over bums. Miranda in convincing fashion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLuke
    Man ive said it and i'll say it again Pavlik is hoorible. I've seen him fight 3 times and he has been unimpressive in all accounts. I saw no skills and fists that move as slow as christmas. He has obviously aquired his record over bums. Miranda in convincing fashion.
    While I don't think that Pavlik is as horrible as you do...I do think that he's going to have his hands & mouth full come Satday nizite!

Thread Information