Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scary arse ghost caught on mobile phone!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Scary arse ghost caught on mobile phone!!

Check this footage out.Its in todays paper.It shows a ghost going straight across the top of the stairs of a house in birmingham uk.Its taken after the 12 year old boy heard whistling noises outside his bedroom.Apparently the ghost has been said to be completing his younger sisters jigsaw at night.

It looks real to me and kind of spooked me out.I mean with it being shot by video of a mobile phone ists really hard to make a haux.I would have swung at it with fright.Poor kid,i would have shat myeslf!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in a old house about 3years ago and heard and seen some things that made me believe ghost exist!!I was glad to move out of that house!!

Ghostbanisters | The Sun |News
    Last edited by yvonne; 02-12-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Scary arse ghost caught on mobile phone!!

damn i hope i never see a ghost

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not as scary as this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e26gXsI_Ak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Check this footage out.Its in todays paper.It shows a ghost going straight across the top of the stairs of a house in birmingham uk.Its taken after the 12 year old boy heard whistling noises outside his bedroom.Apparently the ghost has been said to be completing his younger sisters jigsaw at night.

It looks real to me and kind of spooked me out.I mean with it being shot by video of a mobile phone ists really hard to make a haux.I would have swung at it with fright.Poor kid,i would have shat myeslf!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in a old house about 3years ago and heard and seen some things that made me believe ghost exist!!I was glad to move out of that house!!

Ghostbanisters | The Sun |News

It has to be real this footage has'nt iti mean a expert has stated its the best footage he's seen of a ghost in a long time.The fact that the ghost is caught on mobile video camera and in slow motion show that theres no computer wizardary involved!What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive just watched something about it on tv, creepy stuff. the explaination that its a video image overlapping another (when a ghost is caught on camcorder or camera) cant be given this time either as phones cant do that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pavlikfan View Post
    ive just watched something about it on tv, creepy stuff. the explaination that its a video image overlapping another (when a ghost is caught on camcorder or camera) cant be given this time either as phones cant do that!

Exactly what i thought.I mean when you usually see these other ghost footages,there are always taken from a long distance or are caught on a really bad picture quality camera.Where this one is took from up close and is even in slow mo soo if its a fake then its a really clever one.Apparently this ghost in the video is a friendly one "Well it would have scared the shite out of me so i would'nt class it a a friendly ghost!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking Re: Scary arse ghost caught on mobile phone!!

Exactly what i thought.I mean when you usually see these other ghost footages,there are always taken from a long distance or are caught on a really bad picture quality camera.Where this one is took from up close and is even in slow mo soo if its a fake then its a really clever one.Apparently this ghost in the video is a friendly one "Well it would have scared the shite out of me so i would'nt class it a a friendly ghost!"
    i think they might just be hoping its friendly ha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think they might just be hoping its friendly ha.

Yeah ha!They'll be saying to each other as a family:"Its ok kids,its just a big dark figure lurking about around the house,it means no harm!".Yeah right,its warning you to fook off,thats what its trying to tell you.If i lived there and came across something like that i would fooking move out straight away!Fook having a ghost lurking about in my house!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm highly skeptical for one reason: why was the kid recording to begin with. Most people have their camera out for a reason. Was there some necessity to record the bannister? And it looks like the kid figured out how to broadcast a shadow. It looks like a shadow to me.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched it again. Yeah, that's a shadow guys. You can see the light in the upper right corner and where the shadow gets cut off as it passes over the kid. His premise of "This is the stairs," is extremely contrived.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post
    Just watched it again. Yeah, that's a shadow guys. You can see the light in the upper right corner and where the shadow gets cut off as it passes over the kid. His premise of "This is the stairs," is extremely contrived.

He hears i noise outside his bedroom and goes and investigates what the noise is.This ghost has been heard a few times in the house before it was caught on camera so they knew there was something lurking about!Its a good fake "IF"it is one.I mean it really close up and really slowed down so you can have a good look at it.A expert on fakes bloke reckon's its realand no hoax.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post

He hears i noise outside his bedroom and goes and investigates what the noise is.This ghost has been heard a few times in the house before it was caught on camera so they knew there was something lurking about!Its a good fake "IF"it is one.I mean it really close up and really slowed down so you can have a good look at it.A expert on fakes bloke reckon's its realand no hoax.
    According to him he heard a noise outside. I believe that as much as I believe the Pope snuck in his room and gave him a hj. Wait a minute-
    Oops

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are currently 9 ghosts (guests) viewing this thread.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what kind of camera phone is that, quality is too good to be a cell phone.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    what kind of camera phone is that, quality is too good to be a cell phone.
    Nah its just a good-quality camera. Most of the newer nokias & samsungs have at least that level of quality

Thread Information