Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: chisora options

If he wants to get up in world title contention Brown would be better as hes sitting on a mandatory shot to Chagaev and I can see Chisora outworking both.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm amazed that he's even relevant to be fair. I mean, in meaningful fights recently (excluding that comedy show last time out) when was the last time he won one?
    After the Fury fight, I honestly thought he should retire, and clearly so did his coach, and that's why they split.
    How does he deserve a European title shot?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I'm amazed that he's even relevant to be fair. I mean, in meaningful fights recently (excluding that comedy show last time out) when was the last time he won one?
    After the Fury fight, I honestly thought he should retire, and clearly so did his coach, and that's why they split.
    I dont know about the european but Chisora is a big name and bar Furys superiority he always puts in an effort and makes for interesting fights. Id rather watch Chisora trying to win and pressuring a fighter than Klitschko being "careful".

Put it this way, Chisora deserves to earn some more money because he is and gives value.

If he fought Browne he wins and gets the mandatory shot at the WBA title and he beats Chageav and becomes a world champion. He deserves the chance.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is a big name in HW boxing

ok when he steps up he usually loses but compare his record to other top 10 HWs

hes fought more top HWs than fury, AJ, Price, Brown, teper, Jennings and Wilder put together

jon09 Guest

I still want to see Arreola vs Chisora

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I dont know about the european but Chisora is a big name and bar Furys superiority he always puts in an effort and makes for interesting fights. Id rather watch Chisora trying to win and pressuring a fighter than Klitschko being "careful".

Put it this way, Chisora deserves to earn some more money because he is and gives value.

If he fought Browne he wins and gets the mandatory shot at the WBA title and he beats Chageav and becomes a world champion. He deserves the chance.

"IF" Granny had bollocks , I'd call her Grandad, and why does he deserve another chance? based on what?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"IF" Granny had bollocks , I'd call her Grandad, and why does he deserve another chance? based on what?
    Browne is mandatory to Chag

Browne is thinking about fighting Chisora

Chiz beats brown

Chag decides to defend against Chiz on the bases he beats browne

Chiz beats Chag

Chiz is world champion (kind of)

Chiz deserves it on the bases he has beaten the people he needed to beat

pretty fuckin straight forward

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Chisora is a big name in HW boxing

ok when he steps up he usually loses but compare his record to other top 10 HWs

hes fought more top HWs than fury, AJ, Price, Brown, teper, Jennings and Wilder put together
    "big name?" what does that even mean? out of all these top HW's he's fought , how many has he beat? and out of all those names above, how many do you think he would actually beat?
    After his performance against Fury, where he didn't land one meaningful punch and took a hell of lot of punishment, I think for his own sake , it would've been better if he retired .
    I genuinely believe that him and his coach had a fall out after that fight because the coach couldn't bear to see him take any more and maybe get permanent damage.
    if he wants to fight on, good luck to him, that's entirely his choice, but I just hope he doesn't regret it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Browne is mandatory to Chag

Browne is thinking about fighting Chisora

Chiz beats brown

Chag decides to defend against Chiz on the bases he beats browne

Chiz beats Chag

Chiz is world champion (kind of)

Chiz deserves it on the bases he has beaten the people he needed to beat

pretty fuckin straight forward
    uhm, not really, is it? for example you are saying he deserves it based on having a crystal ball stuck up your ass and 51 "IF's" and in future tense.
    when I asked the question, it was based on Ross saying "he deserves the chance" based on present tense , i.e. what he's done till now. Well , what has he done till now? apart from lose every meaningful fight he's been in and gradually decline so much , that against Fury , he was no more than a heavy punchbag. Watch the fight again, and see how heartbroken his coach Don (I forget his surname, but decent guy) was .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your making a twat of yourself

If he beats Browne which he deserves the chance of fighting if Julius Long and Chauncy Welliver do

Areola is a big name. Who has he beaten?

Twat

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair play Ross, don't get all hissy with the names idiot. No matter how many emojis you put on, it won't disguise the fact you're losing your rag cos you know you're talking shit.
    You said he deserves it-present tense. Now it's "if, if, if". If don't mean Jack shit pal.
    Based on his record to date , what makes you think he deserves it above others?
    Fuck me , when Pianeta got a shot vs Klit, people went nuts, yet he was European Champ and 28-0!
    You're in fuckin fury living cuckoo land! 😂😂😂😎😎😎😘😘😘🌞🌞🌞 🍎🍠🍕🌽🍏👑💌💖🃏. Is that enough emojis for ya?
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 08-13-2015 at 01:33 AM.

jon09 Guest

Your making a twat of yourself

If he beats Browne which he deserves the chance of fighting if Julius Long and Chauncy Welliver do

Areola is a big name. Who has he beaten?

Twat
    Not to put myself on the twat train. But that is the point, they are C+ fighters who have fought C- and D- opposition with a little bit of extra credit. And would probably give us an A type fight. Sorry for the grade school analogy but I try to keep it simple. I think it is the perfect fight for both and the fans on either side of the pond. Heck I can even see a trilogy out of it.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora should be thankful he has any opportunities after his abysmal efforts against Fury.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Chisora should be thankful he has any opportunities after his abysmal efforts against Fury.
    Exactly!

Thread Information