Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default zab vs cotto 1

two things can happen here;

cotto dominates a still immature zab

or

zab pulls off another spinks 2 kind of performance.

I think if zab is going to win he needs to be consistent on cottos body. Not so sure who to root for on this fight, I guess I'll go with cotto zab is a dissapointment so yea

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: zab vs cotto 1

Cotto has to be on his guard , but will Ko Zab as he has a glass jaw , i think inside 4 rounds
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain

cotto dominates a still immature zab

Do we still Judah is an immature boxer at this stage of his career? I'm talking about skills. I think Judah has faced sufficient opposition to mature as a boxer, however, I agree he needs to keep focus and sometimes take things more seriously in the ring.

I feel we will not hear the bell at the end of the 12 in this fight. I have Cotto winning by KO, but he has to be careful specially in the first half of the fight. And, don't move from your TV since I would not be surprised with a Tyson - Spinks kind of fight. If the fight, extends I see Cotto wearing Judah till KO.
    Puerto Rico, Small Island, Big Champions!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    Cotto has to be on his guard , but will Ko Zab as he has a glass jaw , i think inside 4 rounds
    I think Cotto is going to win also but I don't think it will be inside 4 rounds. If anyone has a chance inside 4 its Zab, he's known as a front runner and usually fades latter on. If Cotto press's the body work then I can see Zab getting taken out around the 7th or 8th. But hey you never know thats the beauty of boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think judah is going dangerous in the beginning rounds if he comes out w that KO mentality but he has said that he wants to box w cotto to show people he can. So good luck w that. But ... miguel will pace himself to last the whole fight. some say hes slow, i say he contains his energy to last the whole fight just incase he has to knock the opponent out late.judah is the opposite he unleashes in the beginning the when he finds out that his opponent wont budge hes f'ked up . All in all i think it will be a great fight and a tough fight for cotto but he's determined and hes got the heart. Im pulling for cotto to win. "come june 9th the time to talk is over" The face of judah when cotto said that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy11
    I think judah is going dangerous in the beginning rounds if he comes out w that KO mentality but he has said that he wants to box w cotto to show people he can. So good luck w that. But ... miguel will pace himself to last the whole fight. some say hes slow, i say he contains his energy to last the whole fight just incase he has to knock the opponent out late.judah is the opposite he unleashes in the beginning the when he finds out that his opponent wont budge hes f'ked up . All in all i think it will be a great fight and a tough fight for cotto but he's determined and hes got the heart. Im pulling for cotto to win. "come june 9th the time to talk is over" The face of judah when cotto said that
    You couldn't have said it better!! I agree with everything you said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

zab super judah has got so much potential.but as u all no he only seems to fight for 4 or 5 rounds. then fades. if only he could fight like he does for a whole fight then he would be pound 4 pound number 1. im sure of it. i just dont get him if i had his talent i wud make the most of it. i wish him all the best agaisnt cotto but i think cotto will destroy him. i hope im wrong. peace
    Pleased to make your acquaintance

Thread Information