Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fantana on Audley Harrison - I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

Fantana on Audley Harrison (no pun intended, wouldn't let me put that in the topic title, and I couldn't think of anything else to say) - I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

Audley Harrison. It is a name that just rolls off the tongue, in a non-gay way, a name destined for success. I don't just mean mild success, such as holding hands with a moderately attractive woman, maybe more than once, but I mean real hardcore success which will stand the tests of time and your name will be held up there amongst the very best. In boxing terms, those names are John Ruiz, Ali, any of the sugars. It takes a different class of human to be able to step up and above, and for all intents and purposes, Audley Harrison is about to take that step, again.

You see, Audley Harrison's name is already etched in stone. He is like King Arthur in Britain, he will be forever remembered because he won the Olympic Gold medal back in Sydney, and no one stole it from him either, and that is what Australians do they nick stuff. So to go down, no pun intended, and come up with a gold medal, no pun intended, is a heck of an achievement. He was the first bloke from Britain to win a gold medal in 30 something years. But with the highs, inevitably comes the lows, just ask Will Young.

He was 19 and 0. 19 - and 0!! In only his SEVENTH fight he knocked out LEWIS. Yep, that's right, he knocked out THE Wade Lewis in just his SEVENTH professional fight. In his sixth pro fight, he showed more guts and determination then either Klitschko brother has in their careers when Dominic Negus nutted him. In his fifth pro fight, Mark Krence caught him with a punch which resembles what happened with the "Thunder in Africa" strike which ended Lennox Lewis' reign as champion, yet Audley Harrison stood up to the challenge. Who can forget how Audley Harrison broke Rob Calloways jaw in his ninth pro fight? Or completely destroyed the once promising Matthew Ellis?

In just his fifteen pro fight, after being a pro for just three years, Audley Harrison won the WBF Heavyweight title, unleashing a stunning 20 punch combination to knock out Richel Hersisia in round four. Anyone who watched that fight knew, we were looking at the future of boxing. Perhaps a challenger for John Ruiz, according to the ring magazine. A couple fights later, and Audley moves over to America, citing the shit weather in England as hindering his progress. A valid point, with more sunshine I believe I would probably be 5 foot 6 or 7, not that 5 foot 4 isn't a perfectly acceptable height for any real man, such as myself.
    It wasn't until his 20th pro fight that he faced Danny Williams. I don't know about you, but when Audley said he could beat Williams before he had five pro fights, I believed him, and he would have done too. Why didn't the fight happen sooner? Well, the fact is, their careers went separate ways. I put this down to two reasons,

A) Audley Harrison was moving too fast with his career. He should have taken his time more, instead of rushing it, this maybe because he was his own manager.

B) Audley Harrison was being shunned by the boxing world because he was better than everyone else except John Ruiz.

When Audley Harrison lost on points, a split decision, to Danny Williams, he showed something in that fight. He showed that even though he got knocked down in one of the later rounds, he had the heart to get up and come back, almost knocking Danny Williams out in the process. Also, it showed maybe Audley Harrison was not invincible. It was a legitimate knock down, but was it a legitimate Audley Harrison that night?
    The answer is no. Audley Harrison said he will one day write a book about what happened, but for now we can only speculate as to what happened. My guess is, Audley Harrison was targeted for assassination by the CIA, MI7 or a Thundercats type group. Much like how Kennedy was topped off because he issued the federal reserve be closed down and silver notes be used instead, or why Hendrix was killed off because his manager had millions of dollars in life insurance to cash in on his death, or how Dennis Rickman got totalled on Eastenders. The bottom line is, money. Audley Harrison was a big draw, known and loved worldwide. It makes sense that the CIA, or some other shadow government figure, maybe a black ops, have Audley Harrison removed before he gained so much popularity he started a revolution, the Audley Harrison revolution, costing the corporations that own the governments millions.

So, my theory is Audley lived in America, and just before he came over to England the CIA tried to kill him off. Daringly, Audley Harrison kicks down a door and punches fifteen or sixting trained assasins in the face, knocking them unconscious, but hurting his hands in the process because he had to punch through SWAT helmets. So Audley has now got injured hands. He gets on his flight, lands in England. See's Danny Williams, and wonders if he was involved in the plot? I don't think he was, because Danny Williams used to be the indoor rowing world champion, so he is more interested in getting Redgrave bumped off. Anyway, in the dressing room, literally minutes before the fight, they try and assasinate Audley Harrison AGAIN. This time, Audley catches a bullet, and still doesn't go down. Thinking they job was done, the assassin leaves. Audley probably said "I have to fight tonight, I cannot let my fans down. Bandage me up, and put me in that ring." His corner men are able to hide the bullet wound with his trunks being higher than usual.
    I know you may not have considered this possiblity before, but all the facts are there. And if Audley had been shot in the belly, it also explains the reason he was breathing so heavily from rounds two onwards. The guy was losing blood, but soldiered on, and only just lost the fight. In his next fight, still clearly fucked up from the slug that hit him in the failed assassination attempt, Audley Harrison lost to Dominic Guinn. No one even threw a punch in round one, so I wonder if Guinn had also been shot in the belly. If you think this is far fetched, consider this. In September 2007, Audley Harrison was involved in a car crash. Who else was killed off in a car crash? Princess Diana. For the same reasons they tried to kill Audley Harrison, or maybe they were sending a message to him.

Anyway, regardless, he excepted his defeats, but it wasn't the real Audley Harrison. It was an injured Audley Harrison. He didn't even take any time off, he was back in the ring, and he knocked out some bloke in three rounds. Then, he did the same thing to Danny Williams! This is what happened when Audley Harrison is not fatally wounded. When he fought Michael Sprott, he knocked him down in the first round. In round three, Michael Sprott unleashed a devastating punch which dropped Audley, who himself says he was fine to continue the fight. If so, why was it stopped so soon? I don't know, but I think it may have something to do with the CIA.

CONCLUSION

For the rematch, 3 years in the making, Audley Harrison will knockout Sprott, and quickly. You are looking at a first, or second round knockout here. This is going to be a devastating display of raw power, aggression and to top all off, skill. Audley will be crowned European Champion, of the world. I expect him to then have a fight against either Klitschko, or David Haye, and I know he will win unless the CIA is involved gain. That means Audley Harrison will be world champion in 2010, before Christmas. This can mean only one thing. Audley Harrison will have beaten everyone there is out there, but people will not say he is the real champ unless....he defeats John Ruiz. In April 2011, look out for a fight between Audley Harrison the belt holder, and John Ruiz, the real champion. It will make Ali vs Frazier 1 seem like shit.

Yours in manliness,
    Fantana
    Last edited by Fantana; 04-08-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: fucking formatting was wrong
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fantana on Audley Harrison - I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

The answer is no. Audley Harrison said he will one day write a book about what happened, but for now we can only speculate as to what happened. My guess is, Audley Harrison was targeted for assassination by the CIA, MI7 or a Thundercats type group. Much like how Kennedy was topped off because he issued the federal reserve be closed down and silver notes be used instead, or why Hendrix was killed off because his manager had millions of dollars in life insurance to cash in on his death, or how Dennis Rickman got totalled on Eastenders. The bottom line is, money. Audley Harrison was a big draw, known and loved worldwide. It makes sense that the CIA, or some other shadow government figure, maybe a black ops, have Audley Harrison removed before he gained so much popularity he started a revolution, the Audley Harrison revolution, costing the corporations that own the governments millions.

So, my theory is Audley lived in America, and just before he came over to England the CIA tried to kill him off. Daringly, Audley Harrison kicks down a door and punches fifteen or sixting trained assasins in the face, knocking them unconscious, but hurting his hands in the process because he had to punch through SWAT helmets. So Audley has now got injured hands. He gets on his flight, lands in England. See's Danny Williams, and wonders if he was involved in the plot? I don't think he was, because Danny Williams used to be the indoor rowing world champion, so he is more interested in getting Redgrave bumped off. Anyway, in the dressing room, literally minutes before the fight, they try and assasinate Audley Harrison AGAIN. This time, Audley catches a bullet, and still doesn't go down. Thinking they job was done, the assassin leaves. Audley probably said "I have to fight tonight, I cannot let my fans down. Bandage me up, and put me in that ring." His corner men are able to hide the bullet wound with his trunks being higher than usual.
    I know you may not have considered this possiblity before, but all the facts are there. And if Audley had been shot in the belly, it also explains the reason he was breathing so heavily from rounds two onwards. The guy was losing blood, but soldiered on, and only just lost the fight. In his next fight, still clearly f***ed up from the slug that hit him in the failed assassination attempt, Audley Harrison lost to Dominic Guinn. No one even threw a punch in round one, so I wonder if Guinn had also been shot in the belly. If you think this is far fetched, consider this. In September 2007, Audley Harrison was involved in a car crash. Who else was killed off in a car crash? Princess Diana. For the same reasons they tried to kill Audley Harrison, or maybe they were sending a message to him.finally someone has the balls to say what we all thought right from the beggining
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Audley will beat Sprott tonight the rest is just exaggeration on your part Fantana.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually think that Audley will look good tonight (god i'll eat them words if i'm wrong). Then of course he'll call Haye out lol. I fancied Audley against Sosnowski too. still can't believe he's got the shot at Vitali.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't exaggerate, perhaps I may have mis-concieved somethings in the past, overlooked some instructions, but if everyone followed the instructions, I would never have been concieved.

Yours in manliness,
    Fantana
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    I actually think that Audley will look good tonight (god i'll eat them words if i'm wrong). Then of course he'll call Haye out lol. I fancied Audley against Sosnowski too. still can't believe he's got the shot at Vitali.
    I would of had the house on Sodnowski to beat Audley all wrong if you ask me for Audley durable busy and keeps coming he would of outworked Audley quite easily. Sodnowski is a better version of Martin Rogan.

If Audley wins tonight I think he should look for a fight with a Lamon Brewster type to see where he really is, if he looses ( which I think he would with that sort of level of fighter ) he can then retire.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Audley wins tonight & gets a world title shot against Vitali (admittedly he'd be a bit of a step up for the champ lately). It's a no-lose situation.

Audley loses = he fucks off

Audley wins = Lyle has an online breakdown

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I hope Audley wins tonight & gets a world title shot against Vitali (admittedly he'd be a bit of a step up for the champ lately). It's a no-lose situation.

Audley loses = he fucks off

Audley wins = Lyle has an online breakdown
    I think it would cause such a monumental glitch in his mainframe that he would just cease to exist. A bit like if you traveled back in time and had sex with your mum and so it turned out you were your own dad...maybe...
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley... Bumaye!!!

Audley... Bumaye!!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha... it's hilarious how much Jim Watt hates Audley, I'm convinced Britain's greatest HW must have had a threeway with Jim's daughter & missus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same old Audley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley is gonna get sparked here the way he is going!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Audley is gonna get sparked here the way he is going!!!
    Im embarassed for him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audleys hurt his right hand. Without the jab he has nothing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

omg!!! Sprott needs medical attention. he was sparked worse than Audley was last time
    Last edited by GAME; 04-09-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Thread Information