Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Check out my Tommy Morrison Tribute Video

I just started learning out to create vids so be easy on me...lol It runs better off YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. itself without the lag. just punch in Tommy Morrison A punchers chance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_MONiMaDk
    Last edited by CountryBoy; 04-06-2009 at 06:26 PM.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Check out my Tommy Morrison Tribute Video

That was great mate, 9 miniutes I thought shit this'll be long,
    but you had me the whole way through, not that I've seen alot of him but I got to see more than I realized he had and Im impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Check out my Tommy Morrison Tribute Video

Loved it mate, I was a big fan of the Duke, shame about the whole does he doesn't he thing with the HIV and Hep thing. Last I read was he had been given another negative result. He would have brought a few more exciting fights that's for sure. Better than the DVD I bought from Virgin that had his really early stuff but was packaged as a complete history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enjoyed that mate, keep em coming

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

edit* is working now. nice vid.
    Last edited by Youngblood; 04-06-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice Video.Poor Art Tucker was damn near decapitated.

SigmaMu Guest

Dude! You made your own video? I guess you took what I said to HEART That is almost 10 minutes It had to take you a while to make this no doubt. Too bad everyone already uses the same songs when ever they make a Tommy M. video Good job though.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Loved the vid - well done fella

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    Dude! You made your own video? I guess you took what I said to HEART That is almost 10 minutes It had to take you a while to make this no doubt. Too bad everyone already uses the same songs when ever they make a Tommy M. video Good job though.
    I had some different songs, But youtube rejected it like three times because of Audio copyright.

Lol, A lil motivation never killed anyone. It took about a 8 hour spread over a few days, I still see some some things I could have tweaked but maybe in the future.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    I had some different songs, But youtube rejected it like three times because of Audio copyright.

Lol, A lil motivation never killed anyone. It took about a 8 hour spread over a few days, I still see some some things I could have tweaked but maybe in the future.

I hear the trick to getting around the song replacement issue is to not add any copyright music for the first segment of your video. I was told that Youtube only scans the first part of all videos and not the entire clip and it goes from that, but I believe if this is a way around that, then maybe youtube will begin with random scans other than just a first 20 second begining scan of a video? I dont know but this is why I like using viddler because they dont give a hoot what you use

BTW, do you mind me asking what video editor you used to make your video?

?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear the trick to getting around the song replacement issue is to not add any copyright music for the first segment of your video. I was told that Youtube only scans the first part of all videos and not the entire clip and it goes from that, but I believe if this is a way around that, then maybe youtube will begin with random scans other than just a first 20 second begining scan of a video? I dont know but this is why I like using viddler because they dont give a hoot what you use

?
    Windows Movie Maker
    Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

?
    Windows Movie Maker
    OMG! You did a FANTASTIC job if you used Windows Movie Maker. That is one resource hog program and not very good but you made it happen. Are you still interested in making more movies? If so, I would like to introduce you to Sony Vegas 8 and 9 PE. Let me know if you are still interested. Sony Vegas is very good compared to Windows Movie Maker. Once you learn how to use Windows Movie Maker, you wont have any trouble picking up Sony Vegas. I made a friend switch over from Windows Movie Maker to Sony Vegas, and he thanks me just about every other week and this was about 8 months ago that I turned him on to the Sony Vegas program. He is still thanking me today

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

?
    Windows Movie Maker
    OMG! You did a FANTASTIC job if you used Windows Movie Maker. That is one resource hog program and not very good but you made it happen. Are you still interested in making more movies? If so, I would like to introduce you to Sony Vegas 8 and 9 PE. Let me know if you are still interested. Sony Vegas is very good compared to Windows Movie Maker. Once you learn how to use Windows Movie Maker, you wont have any trouble picking up Sony Vegas. I made a friend switch over from Windows Movie Maker to Sony Vegas, and he thanks me just about every other week and this was about 8 months ago that I turned him on to the Sony Vegas program. He is still thanking me today
    If it is free..lol, Sure I'll take a look. Can I transfer my WMM files to it?
    Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

Windows Movie Maker
    For you it's free yes Now let me see if I understand this correctly you want to import your WMM files to Sony vegas? WMM files are specific to Windows Movie Maker and thus I believe you can not but you can import anything else this includes WMV, AVI, MPEG, MOV etc etc basicly anything that is a movie including DVD's. I can't believe you actaully got Windows Movie Maker to make you a video that was nearly 10 minutes long One of the biggest complaints is that it freezes and it happend to me when I tried using it so I threw that biatch in the trash ASAP.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For you it's free yes Now let me see if I understand this correctly you want to import your WMM files to Sony vegas? WMM files are specific to Windows Movie Maker and thus I believe you can not but you can import anything else this includes WMV, AVI, MPEG, MOV etc etc basicly anything that is a movie including DVD's. I can't believe you actaully got Windows Movie Maker to make you a video that was nearly 10 minutes long One of the biggest complaints is that it freezes and it happend to me when I tried using it so I threw that biatch in the trash ASAP.
    ok, Thats a bummer but I can work around that and redownload my vid off youtube. I betcha you didn't know you could do that did ya. So how do I get this software?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information