Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Cant)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Cant)

And I doubt it will ever, ever happen.

The man that you all love to hate....

ZAB "SUPER" JUDAH....

Na'am Sayin?

Something about this match-up makes me feel excited, really like it would be two "Bad-Boys" going face to face, and the real star coming out on top....Zab.

For me, If Zab wasnt banned, and he really conditioned himself for the fight, was offered the money, and got his head sorted, with the fact he cant mess up on his come back, and I dont think given the right money (which we all know Arum has) Zab would turn it down, I think Zab would beat Margarito, and possibly show him up.

I have said it before, Margarito has power, big punch, throws alot of them and cuts of the ring well. However, Zabs way to quick, by the time Tony has thrown his first, Zabs hit him with 3 and ran off.

Floyd and Zab are totally wrong for Tony, as in my opinion styles make fights.

Hatton, Gatti, are right for Margarito, Zab and Floyd would dance round him for 12 long rounds.

I know he is hated, and not respected, but in the ring Zab is something else. Again depending on which Zab turned up, If the Great, Focused, Talented Zab turns up, for me Margarito doesnt have a chance!

Funny because who would you see wanting to see Zab nowadays, and of course Tony says no one will fight him, well there you go.......

Game, Set....Match....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Cant)

True, but Zab gets complacent when he's dominating someone and he can't do it against someone like Margarito. I agree on every field but can Zab keep his concentration for the whole 12 rounds?

But anyone that picks Margarito knows the only way he'd win would be by a knockout.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Can

I think a bunch of people could beat Margarito. Certainly Zab if he got his head together.

I'd most like to see Margarito lose to Cory Spinks though.

Imagine the humilition of losing to a man who dances his way to the ring like some sad loser from a pop idol audition then breaks down and wails like a baby when the scores are announced!

Then we could all come on here and post shit about Toney losing to a retarded sissy boy.

Oh how I wish this fight would take place :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Can

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    I think a bunch of people could beat Margarito. Certainly Zab if he got his head together.

Imagine the humilition of losing to a man who dances his way to the ring like some sad loser from a pop idol audition then breaks down and wails like a baby when the scores are announced!

Then we could all come on here and post S*** about Toney losing to a retarded sissy boy.

CC Haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Man Could and Should Shut the Mouth of Antonio Margarito! (Shame He Cant)

Margarito woukd never fight Cory Spinks. His promoter wouldn't allow it because he knows what you just said would happen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barera,I would agree only Zab is 1 of the few true bona fida guys that 10000% ducked Tony. Tony called him out after so many fights,the biggest example was after the Cintron fight,Margarto called him out for a unification fight and Zab had said before hand that he would fight the winner...did he?
    As for the outcome....Tony by TKO 6. I agree,there are a few guyd I see who could give TOny trouble at 147:Mosley,Quintana,and Collazo but then again,those 3 would be trouble for anyone.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

Then we could all come on here and post S*** about Toney losing to a retarded sissy boy.

CC Haha
    Aww thanks man my 200th coolclick!

Now I've mentioned it I can look forward to my 65th sadclick from violent demise in a minute.

Unless some smart a** decides to saclick me before he does, but I've already said it would happen so the egg would be on their face :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Barera,I would agree only Zab is 1 of the few true bona fida guys that 10000% ducked Tony. Tony called him out after so many fights,the biggest example was after the Cintron fight,Margarto called him out for a unification fight and Zab had said before hand that he would fight the winner...did he?
    As for the outcome....Tony by TKO 6. I agree,there are a few guyd I see who could give TOny trouble at 147:Mosley,Quintana,and Collazo but then again,those 3 would be trouble for anyone.
    Check it, westside.

Margarito only talked about it but Arum never tried to make the fight. Zab never ducked Margarito. So what chu talkin bout wilis?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blah Blah Blah

And what about all the guys Margarito's ducking?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Check it, westside.

Margarito only talked about it but Arum never tried to make the fight. Zab never ducked Margarito. So what chu talkin bout wilis?
    Arum never made the fight because Zab did not want to negotiate...Kirk....

Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    Blah Blah Blah

And what about all the guys Margarito's ducking?
    blah blah blah...weak,you could not even argue my points as there was no argument. Your thread was weak in the first place....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Check it, westside.

Arum never made the fight because Zab did not want to negotiate...Kirk....
    did Arum tell you that, Spock?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No......I read it in an article and Tony mentioned in an interview..what's with all the weird names George...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No......I read it in an article and Tony mentioned in an interview..what's with all the weird names George...
    Do you believe everything Margarito says?

And I have no idea Elroy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I certainly believe him in that situation,look at it this way- a power punching machine against a guy with no chinnly 1 outcome there Godfrey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Check it, westside.

He answered it for me....

And also, the threads not weak, because I stated the very very very obvious, both Floyd and Zab are WAY to quick for Margarito....

Thread Information