Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Zab Judah, Winky wright, Spinks ....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zab Judah, Winky wright, Spinks ....

Jermaine taylor etc

These are the guys boxing needs I've noticed these guys are the ones fighting all the top talent out there and not worrying about losing the perfect record I'd rather someone like zab with 4 losses on his record than someone like hatton with none but only one big fight.

Zab has fought
    Mayweather
    tyzu
    baldomir
    spinks
    and soon cotto?

Wow he's an idiot but you have to respect that giving the fans what they want we need more boxers like this agree, disagree?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zab Judah, Winky wright, Spinks ....

Can't knock Zab for competition although, he has needed all of those fights more then they have needed him. Except for Baldomir.

But for Jermain Taylor to defend twice against Taylor and then Wright made me a fan of his. And it looks like he will take on Miranda or Pavlik next. I don't think he gets enough credit for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drama
    Jermaine taylor etc

These are the guys boxing needs I've noticed these guys are the ones fighting all the top talent out there and not worrying about losing the perfect record I'd rather someone like zab with 4 losses on his record than someone like hatton with none but only one big fight.

Zab has fought
    Mayweather
    tyzu
    baldomir
    spinks
    and soon cotto?

Wow he's an idiot but you have to respect that giving the fans what they want we need more boxers like this agree, disagree?
    No. I disagree...we don't need more boxers like Zab. While he does fight whoever's available...he falls apart in the ring thus being a disappointment after 5 or 6 rounds & when all else fails he does something fwockin ridiculous like choke out a ref, toss a stool, or nut punch a man when he can't win.

Personally...I think Judah is the embodiment of the worst kind of boxer...but I'm mortified that he's gonna hit paydirt & defeat Cotto...& that would be a crying shame...because Cotto is the embodiment of all that is good in a boxer.

Totally agree on the Hatton factor though.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he just means fighters who fight good fighters not so much what they do in the ring.

However, I think more impressive then anyone are fighters like Pacquiao, Morales, De La Hoya Barrera, Taylor (so far), and others who are CHAMPIONS yet still fight top notch opposition. They are the ones in the position to lose and not gain, and still face the very best fighters. That is much more meaningful then someone like Zab who is always the challenger when he faces good opposition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    I think he just means fighters who fight good fighters not so much what they do in the ring.
    I know...but the pwoint that I was trying to get across was that no matter what he does...inside or outside of the square circle...he always fwocks it up.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I know...but the pwoint that I was trying to get across was that no matter what he does...inside or outside of the square circle...he always fwocks it up.
    And you know no one agrees more No way he last 12 with Cotto, he better try his very very best to get him out early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    And you know no one agrees more No way he last 12 with Cotto, he better try his very very best to get him out early.
    I'll be honest with ya here...I'm mortified that he's gonna actually stop Miguel.

Judah's somefin else when he comes in motivated...& I am terrified that Cotto will want to stand his ground & trade with that little metal moufed bastard. Now if Miguel boxes instead of trying to impress...he'll fuck Judah up...but, for real, I'm actually nervous.

Gotdam...it's 3 a.m.

I gotta get up @ 8:00 in the morning & install a new door at my house...I gotta sober the fwock up & get some sleep.

The DRBR shall be in full swing "aster-mun-yah-ner"!

Cheers amat.

We shall finish this later...but think about what I said...get skeered. Get really REALLY skeered...that way if'n ole Wacko's right...it won't be such a shock.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacko you might aswell put your RBR for that fight up tomorrow. Got way to much to say about that one but now I got a broken hand and a shitload of tylenol PM in me. Time to flick on Leno and go to sleep.

But I think Cotto is just a better fighter and I think that Zab is the one who will be scared to stand ground. I just don't think the openings are there for Zab quite like they used to be. If he faced the Cotto of 18 months ago I would be scared, but Cotto is an improved fighter now who doesn't walk in blindly with earmuffs on. I think his defense is a lot better.

The Judah killer is the left hook and the right hand, Cotto has both. And I don't think he gets hit quite as easily coming forward anymore.

CC Wacko glad you finally made it on one of these late nights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow I'n no judah fan but I don't think we should judge the man we don't know him.

My point is UFC/MMA is getting so big because of the fighters will to fight anyone anytime.

Boxing needs more fighters like this Zab, Winky, B hop, spinks and such are fighters like that and despite personal faves I reallty apreciate them even more than undefeated duckers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drama
    Jermaine taylor etc

Zab has fought
    Mayweather
    tyzu
    baldomir
    spinks
    and soon cotto?

Oh cos Judah is a game fighter..Cos he is.. He has fought tszyu and mayweather, castillo

Wait lets diss hatton who blatantly fights nobody's

OPh wait..Ricky fought and BEAT Tszyu and wants to fight mayweather but has fought a unification bout moved up on short notice to earn a second title at welterwieght against a slick southpaw in collazo and went back to easi;y beay urango for his ibf title but had to drop because of Ndou the madatory..

If you do not recognise this ..Well you arent seeing the full picture.. Hatton isnt a example of a shoddy champ..You need to replace hatton with calzaghe..

You give Judah props for fighting cotto

He hasnt fought him yet and has only fought a handful of good fighters...

Well then..Give ricky a break he has fought good competition and is in line to face more in catillo and more great fighters in future!

Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky's living off that one win just as much as calslappy is.

Thread Information