Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ouma and Spinks made JT look average,does this reflect on B Hop and Winky?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ouma and Spinks made JT look average,does this reflect on B Hop and Winky?

Jermain has looked woeful in his last 2 fights. One he showed no heart or desire,the will to win. and the other,he gassed going for big ko and looked woeful for the rest of the fight. Granted most think B Hop won the first but doesn't it look bad that he didn't beat someone like JT in the second? And Winky too, had he won the 12th,would have won the fight?

Did Spinks look better than them both?

How do you fance JT v Pavlik,and Calzaghe? I really really want to see the fight with Joe,I think Joe beats lumps of crap out of him. Way way too fast,too much stamina too. He'll show B Hop and WInky how its done.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Ouma and Spinks made JT look average,does this reflect on B Hop and Winky?

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Jermain has looked woeful in his last 2 fights. One he showed no heart or desire,the will to win. and the other,he gassed going for big ko and looked woeful for the rest of the fight. Granted most think B Hop won the first but doesn't it look bad that he didn't beat someone like JT in the second? And Winky too, had he won the 12th,would have won the fight?

Did Spinks look better than them both?

How do you fance JT v Pavlik,and Calzaghe? I really really want to see the fight with Joe,I think Joe beats lumps of crap out of him. Way way too fast,too much stamina too. He'll show B Hop and WInky how its done.
    Well it doesn't make them look too good does it and i also agree Calzaghe would beat Taylor to a pulp

Thread Information