Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

@Gandalf @p4pking @walrus (the fucking SHILL)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What kind of shadow powers would give weapons to Isis, or enforce financial tyranny through fiat, or start wars, or spy on people illegally? Shadow governments are wieldy, diverse, and notably silent and unnacountable. It is nothing like religion with nothing backing it up, it is all out there and with people in expensive buildings paid by the taxpayer. Just read some Chomsky, Griffin, Roberts, or Klein to get a general understanding. Maybe you already have, I don't know. I mostly just read books, so don't have many links, but just a look at Wiki will put you in touch with the 9-11 ideas and give you more info about the types of conspiracy and who says what. You have to admit there is a lot of good information out there and it doesn't really point in the direction of Saddam Hussein. Bit of a strawman to throw religion in there really, nothing alike.
    You're the straw man here, SON. I'm suggesting 911 was much different and would have been inconceivably difficult to orchestrate, the idea isn't remotely on par with what you suggest. Chomsky in fact reinforces my thinking so, I have borrowed several points from him in discussing this A look at wiki... In other words you have absolutely no credible source whatsoever? About what I assumed.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neat that neither you guys didn't actually read that link I posted as well. Brock I can understand as he's hopeless, but you should give it some thought Miles.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Inconceivably difficult to orchestrate? Seriously bro? What is even more inconceivably difficult to orchestrate is 19 Arabs hijacking four airplanes with box cutters dude and knowing how to drive them from halfway across the country back into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. You are one gullible bastard

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Inconceivably difficult to orchestrate? Seriously bro? What is even more inconceivably difficult to orchestrate is 19 Arabs hijacking four airplanes with box cutters dude and knowing how to drive them from halfway across the country back into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. You are one gullible bastard
    I think that narrative is much more believable, yes. They did train as pilots after all. Care to explain why it isn't? Who do you think was flying the planes? Where do these shadow powers come out with kamikazes sworn to complete secrecy?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude they trained as pilots in little 2 seater Cessnas and twin engine aircraft. The ones who trained in Goodyear Arizona received pilot scores of c- which is below par. You cannot receive a commercial pilot's license if you score any less than a b minus according to the FAA. These losers were patsies.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What kind of shadow powers would give weapons to Isis, or enforce financial tyranny through fiat, or start wars, or spy on people illegally? Shadow governments are wieldy, diverse, and notably silent and unnacountable. It is nothing like religion with nothing backing it up, it is all out there and with people in expensive buildings paid by the taxpayer. Just read some Chomsky, Griffin, Roberts, or Klein to get a general understanding. Maybe you already have, I don't know. I mostly just read books, so don't have many links, but just a look at Wiki will put you in touch with the 9-11 ideas and give you more info about the types of conspiracy and who says what. You have to admit there is a lot of good information out there and it doesn't really point in the direction of Saddam Hussein. Bit of a strawman to throw religion in there really, nothing alike.
    You're the straw man here, SON. I'm suggesting 911 was much different and would have been inconceivably difficult to orchestrate, the idea isn't remotely on par with what you suggest. Chomsky in fact reinforces my thinking so, I have borrowed several points from him in discussing this A look at wiki... In other words you have absolutely no credible source whatsoever? About what I assumed.
    Son? That's a bit weird, Mother.

I referenced Chomsky to refer to shadow government and underhand behavior, not as a source of information about 9/11.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate you have to give pound for pound king a bit of a lesson on syllogistic reasoning. His major and minor premises contain faulty reasoning and therefore his conclusions are faulty. Unsound syllogistic reasoning.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And steady on p4p. There is a lot of information to go through on that site, so I haven't had time to work through it. Mind you my first thoughts are that the site has its own agenda too, so like I do with the media I will absorb the information and make up my own mind. It's what I do with people like Alex Jones or Stefan Molyneux too. They have a lot of great information, but they come with their own ideological approaches and sometimes it just doesn't gel. That's why I don't like to just dismiss people as we are all different and do see things differently.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Europe has become a joke letting in all these millions and millions of refugees. 6 months ago people said it would be a disaster and 6 months later it is clear that it is a disaster and it is only getting worse. Now there are mass gang rapes going on and no end in sight to the bend over backwards politically correct do gooder save the world kumbaya pansies

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolute Proof Brock has a Mental Disorder.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

STILL WONDERING. I really like both of you guys( @Gandalf , @brocktonblockbust), so it would interest me to know whether you have actually looked through that site I linked. Kind if funny that both of you are such outspoken proponents of religious fundamentalism yet refuse that narrative where this is concerned.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking I like you too bro and I will now take the time to check that site out I have not done it yet but please also. Please also check out the video on YouTube which is quite amazing begin of hundreds of Syrian refugees in Germany jeering and protesting and driving out and refusing to accept Red Cross medicine and food because of Red Cross emblems on the boxes. It is inconceivable to me. When I was in Turkey the Turkish government also complained that the Syrians in the refugee camps in Adana and other southern cities like iskenderun and hotay would complain and stage massive protests in the camps because they were only getting beef stew every day and wanted a more varied menu.!!!
    I mean wtf that's just absolutely nuts and totally thankless. I don't know why master think that that is a Donald Trump propaganda but he is just trying to demonize some of these rather inconvenient fact that many of the Syrian refugees are actually bitching and moaning that the camps don't have enough food or enough varied kinds of food and vegetables etc have a look at that video it is titled something like Syrian refugees refuse Red Cross food because of the Red Cross on the boxes or something like that.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 01-15-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You have to physiologically test them out, so this doesnt occur: These figures are horrific and conclusive: 1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | Frontpage Mag
    Frontpage ? Seriously mate? "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" What a fucking joke. You can make statistics prove anything but if you are going to quote the words of someone from New York whose entire agenda is to demonise Muslims and like the other fucking American idiots on here tell Europe what to do whilst ignoring Xwetie who actually comes form Sweden, then there really is no hope. This used to be a place for intelligent debate and now it's "lets appeal to the lowest common denominator". No wonder so many great posters have left.
    alright try this one instead Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
    @<a href="http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingforum/member.php?u=23999" target="_blank">Xwetie</a> what is its like over there in Sweeden mate is this shit true or false?

Oh and Im not against Muslims coming in here, Im pro refugees coming on board but Im not stupid either with open arms I want our governments looking harder at and testing out their young single males beliefs and conscious a bit before letting them in. Just cause their paper work checks out isnt good enough in this day and age. I recon tests and a panel of judges and a restricted zone preliminary year so they can prove their worth.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, just found this and i thought you guys would like to see it.

It's in sweden, a swedish girl walking home from a club alone. nothing really happens she record everything and its has a english text. and the text is correct!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b24_1453029476

Andre
    Broock

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope, been reading little lately. I am cynical and have a hard time believing how perfect the attack was and correlating it with anything else. It just doesn't and so people should be suspicious. You try any of that even 20 years ago and see how far you get. You wouldnt get far.

Thread Information