Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Six Fighters Agree To Join Eddie Hearn "USA" In DAZN Deal - Who are they?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Six Fighters Agree To Join Eddie Hearn "USA" In DAZN Deal - Who are they?

The only US fighters who have come out publicly and said Hearn has made them offers are Mikey Garcia, Broner and the Charlo bros.

Garcia seemed to be onside with what Hearn is doing if you watch recent youtube videos so i reckon he might be one of the 6

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Six Fighters Agree To Join Eddie Hearn "USA" In DAZN Deal - Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    The only US fighters who have come out publicly and said Hearn has made them offers are Mikey Garcia, Broner and the Charlo bros.

Garcia seemed to be onside with what Hearn is doing if you watch recent youtube videos so i reckon he might be one of the 6
    What is your guess on the others?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

What is your guess on the others?

As much as the Big US promoters have said "It's good for Boxing blah blah" i can't imagine they are just gonna roll over and make it easy for Hearn to take his pick of the Top US fighters.

Hearn claimed (around the time of the Parker fight) that he was going after Wilder and Wilder technically is a free agent and could earn 4-5 times what he has been if he went with Hearn but i'd be amazed if Hearn pulled that one off.

Sean Porter, Keith Thurman, Errol Spence and Jarrett Hurd are the other names Hearn has mentioned in the past month.

Be interested to hear who our US members think the 6 could be and also who the new up and coming young fighters are

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would guess it’s not Spence because he’s been adamant he doesn’t need a promoter. And not the Charlo’s because they say they are already making what he offered.

Who it is I couldn’t guess. Supposedly his offer to Garcia was huge, maybe him.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lots of rambling about Wilder. Wouldn't that be interesting!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So far he's signed Chavez Jr and Rosado and a few unbeaten Latino prospects.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    So far he's signed Chavez Jr and Rosado and a few unbeaten Latino prospects.
    Is that official? be disappointing if he has from a Boxing perspective, but that's how the sport is nowadays. Money for old rope.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information